Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-04 09:36:58 PM

oz

Breaking Into The Wrong Shop!-Ferravale Log

I spoof some rather dumb rats and of course spoof Northstar

Also in Log:

Ferro-Blacksmith of Ferravale

Xander-Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Krisha- Xander's Mate

The two rats -spoofed
Northstar-Spoofed

Log:
It was a rain storm, a thunder storm with lightning and thunder and because it was a little cold throw in some hail balls! Also some wind...this is what lead, or least at first, the two rats into the Black Smith's shop...why they wandered further into the shop was beyond reason.

In the back room, it was dark, but there was a fireplace. In another room was a couple chests, some armor and weapons the shop keeper kept, as well as the normal armor and weapons of the shop. And by the wall a...small crib of some sort or what served as a crib.

“Whoa look at all the weapons Bo” One rat said

“I see...we could take them, tis the middle of the night the owner would be a sleep and this storm would block out any noise and I bet de chest has gold in it, and silver. What ye think Niles?”

Niles smirked and went to work..he broke open the chest and grinned, course this made a lot of noise.

There was some hissing and a snort from close to he fireplace and something moved...what remained to be seen. It was easier to see...then hear movement from the crib as a soft cry was heard, then it was louder...a baby dibbun! A badger dibbun.

Bo looked over and edged his way closer “Hey Niles..lookie here it' one of those dibbuns.”

Niles rolls his eyes and proceeds to stuff gold into his pockets and walks over, he looks down and then gets an idea, most likely a stupid one and grins”This is better....grab it and let's take it with us.”

“Touch the child........and your livesssssssss end.” Says a rather cold sounding voice, an angry voice and...it doesn't sound like a normal woodlander. And there is two glowing circles...eyes...if one looks closer into the darkness of the corner.

Bo grabs the badger and then turns to look at...glowing eyes and his own eyes widen “Niles......wh..wh..what is that!”

The baby badger starts wailing now, it clearly doesn't like all the noise and theses strange beasts.

Niles backs away..”What..is it yours..too bad our's now..”

Outside the shop, yes in the storm, is Xander and he blinks as he sees the shop door open...this is not normal and so he draws his blade and slowly walks inside.

The shape with the glowing eyes comes into the more lighted  area and it looks like something from the gates of hell gates  itself...its a monitor with fangs showing and a clawed paw out, tail coiled.”You..were warned..sssssssssssscum!” The monitor then went to swing a tail at the rat holding the badger, if it drops then he will go to catch the child and place it beside him.

A scream as he falls backwards, the badger is dropped and hopefully caught as he falls onto his bottom and then goes to try and get out of the way”Run!”

Bo is not stupid he bolts before the other does and drops a couple swords he had and a chest plate, and he runs to about crash right into...Xander!

Xander reacts and goes to punch the rat and looks towards the sound of the other rat, “What is going on...wh are you in this shop?”

Ferro goes to slice at the rat's throat before he can get back up and hisses loudly as he then curls around the badger dibbun and watches the rat for movement, it would be wise to not move or maybe run.

Niles moves back quick and gets his arm sliced with a monitor claw and goes to back away, then he looks towards where Bo is and gulps. Great a badger...with a sword blocks one way and a monitor with fangs and claws the other way. He decides the gold coins are not worth it and emptys his pockets..."D..Don't kill me...or let that thing e...eat me..p...please"

Bo is knocked out cold and slumps to the floor.

Xander grips his blade and walks over to the rat, he looks into the other room and back to the rat, “Take your friend...and leave....now”His voice stays controlled, but it's clear he is unsure what is happen but he knows he doesn't like it and if they have harmed Krisha ...they best pray, that or he can just let what is clearly Ferro in the other room finish them off.

Ferro stays curled around the dibbun and keeps his eyes focused on the doorway where he hears Xander and the one rat.

Niles nods “I...yes..yes sir....”He slowly picks up his buddy and does the smart thing...he bolts into the rain storm!

Xander takes a deep breath and walks into the back carefully...”Ferro...Krisha?”

Ferro snorts and watches Xander and is calming himself as he watches him, give him a moment.

“Father..what is all the noise....” Krisha pokes her head out of the room she has and upon seeing Xander, she goes quiet and then sees her father curled around the dibbun and seems unsure whom to go to first.

Xander drops his blade and goes to Krisha, at first slowly and then more quickly to, if allowed, gather her into his arms and kiss her and hold her close, he has missed her and he has been so worried and seeing beasts that broke in...only made it worse.

Ferro relaxes and  uncurls around the dibbun and looks at it as he makes some soft humming to the infant.

The dibbun was upset and then with the soft humming the dibbuns eyes close and she is asleep.

Krisha wraps her arms around him and returns the kiss, she has missed him as well. She smiles and then looks over at Ferro and...whats in front of him as she walks away from Xander and picks up the dibbun carefully, “Love...” She goes to hand her to Xander “Her name is Northstar....she was alone and was saved...I adopted her, her name is Northstar and...she is our...daughter.”

Ferro stands slowly “And my granddaughter....the ratssssssss broke into the wrong ssssssshop...then they acted assssssssss if they were to ssssssssteal her.......they would have been ripped apart had they sssssssstayed.” He sounds serious and then he does that smile of his, its creepy as he smiles at the badgers and the dibbun he gentle lays a claw on the dibbun's cheek, kisses her forehead and then turns and walks to his bed “I need....resssssssst......sssssstay or go.....but quiet or elsssssssssssse”Yeah do not wake the monitor....or if your a beast looking to steal or harm don't dare try and dibbun nap his granddaughter.

Northstar wiggles a little in Xander's arms and yawns, she is tried.

Xander just stares at the dibbun badger and then a smile slowly forms as he holds her close...he smiles at Krisha, a quick look at the monitor he must agree...yeah best leave the monitor in peace for now.

Krisha smiles “I am glad your home Xander”

Xander smiles “Me too...me too” He will stay by her side for a couple hours, then intrust Ferro to watch her and Northstar the rest of the night and the next day as he will help Dorarose and whom ever else find Lilymoore, then make sure they get to the abbey safe and sound,Dorarose, Krisha,Lilymoore....and Northstar as well.

Last edited by oz (2018-04-05 07:27:14 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-04-05 01:44:16 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Breaking Into The Wrong Shop!-Ferravale Log

Don't break into Nightbreath's home, he's a creepy Seer.

Don't break into Blisa's home, her pet snake will eat you ALIVE.

Don't break into the Blacksmith's shop, he's a monitor with big teeth and claws.

There's, like, nowhere for thieves to safely break into in Ferravale anymore xD

#3 2018-04-06 01:57:34 PM

Karth Riverbark

Re: Breaking Into The Wrong Shop!-Ferravale Log

Maybe this beast owns a shop and someone broke into it.....oh don't worry he just saying HI!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf-UKCNXUio

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer