Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-30 12:51:46 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Watch The New Slave-Black Rose Log

Where:
Black Rose Base

Why:
Thats where they are

Who:

Kakarauri -Guard and Assassin  of The Black Rose

Ace-A slave

An Otter slave spoofed

Melantha- Leader of The Black Rose

The Log:

Ace was glad to be out of the cell, he even got a fair meal, it was some sort of thinly cut vegetable soup, a roll and some water.

Melantha made sure slaves got food, unlike most slavers, now there was special ones who maybe didn't get treated as well or she was told to not pay attention to one or two, the badger maid was keep away from most of the slaves.

Kakarauri stayed nearby and watched the slaves as she kept them in line and most obeyed her from fear of punishment, also she would only....unless really peeved, not crack a whip unless told to and she listened.....most of the time.

Ace scanned the area and stayed beside the cat, he also keep quiet.

Melantha cleared her throat “Alright every beast this is Ace and he is joining you all today as one of my new slaves.” She looks at Ace “Rules...main one no trying to escape, you can walk around but not alone and always do as your told. Today you and an otter will move some stone slabs and position them around a garden being made, some others have already cleared the area and others will plant some crops.” She speaks more “You will then clean the main room for a meeting....now get to work I will let you know when to clean the room”

Kakarauri just watches the hedgehog, new slaves usually tried to be troublesome and so she watched Ace more closely, there was other guards to help watch all the slaves...otters, voles, a couple mice, a ferret, and even some moles and a hare. As well as some other woodlanders were here as slaves.

Ace nodded and watched as the cat left, he looked to the otter “So.....guess we get to work then huh”

The otter maid nodded, “Yeah” She sounded sad and it seemed she had not been here too long. She then blinks “You....seem familiar”

Ace shrugs as he finds the stone slabs and picks one up “Not sure how...come on lass”

The otter maid frowns and picks up a slab and places it on the marked area for the garden.”Sorry...just....these..vermin, they took me and my mate, they...they killed him when he tried to escape last night...I lost him and my daughter”

Kakarauri looks bored, not a good thing but it's good she can't hear the otter maid and hedgehog speaking.

Ace listens “An otter dibbun?...Kenya is that her name? If so lass she is safe at Redwall Abbey.” He places a slab stone down and gets another.” I took her there meself...they got me the next day when I got a wee bit turned around in those darn woods.”

The otter maid gasps but it looks like it was cause of the slab she dropped on her foot paw, she limps slightly and gets back to placing the slab down and gets another.”She is...alive?” she whispers.

Ace nods and frowns at the sore foot paw “You ok lass?”

The otter maid nods “I will be...and my daughter safe gives me hope”

Kakarauri  watches them “Hey back to work you too...or feel pain, more so that ya foot paw!”

Ace glares at the marten and it takes all within him to not rush over and punch the vermin. He gets two slabs and places them, saying nothing.

The otter maid eeps softly and gets back to work, her limp is a little less but still hurts. Lucky it is not broken, just slightly red now from slight swelling.

Kakarauri chuckles coldly as she likes to anger beasts and make others have fear in their eyes.

Ace quietly gets stone slabs and places them, he does most of the work as he knows the otter maid is in pain, he whispers “Let them know ya foot paw was hurt”

The otter maid just nods, she will when they head to mop and sweep the one room.

That will be soon as a guard walks over “Ok your finished now to the main Mess Hall so The Black Rose members can eat...let's go” He does notice the limp “You can still use a sponge to clean on your hands and knees otter maid” That's fine he can get the hedgehog use to work since he is new...ya work!

Ace nods as he sweeps, and then does most of the moping.

The otter maid does some scrubbing with on her hands and knees and sighs “My name is Seashell by the way.”

Ace nods and smiles “Ace,,,not ta worry me friends, the Mossflower Defenders will be looking for me and they will learn of this trust me....it may take time but they wont rest till slaves here are free.

Kakarauri had watched them a while and then let another guard watch them till they were done and then had the two slaves placed back with the other slaves and given what ever the slaves had for lunch while the Black Rose slavers had...well a much better lunch than the slaves that's for sure!!

Board footer