Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-19 12:15:40 PM

oz

Don't Be Lonely, Join You Friends-Willowbark Log

In This Log:

Gorvenalus- Recorder of Redwall Abbey

Xander-Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Karth-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

The Log:

Gorvenalus was enjoying the clear day as he watched the waves from the distance and keep an eye out for clouds

Xander walked over “Hey” he said softly and waited on a reply.

Gorvenalus turned and smiled “Greetings Xander. It is good to see you not staying in your room alone”

Xander nods “It…does get lonely, thinking of just staying with every beast else” Since not all was heading back, the group shared a large room with some beds “If that’s ok”

“Why would it not be ok?” The beaver asked, curious “Me and the others have worried about you and friends at your side is best for stressful times”

Xander sighs as he looks at the water “I know…just worried about Krisha is all. I hope she got home ok, I mean there has been no…letter or anything.”

Gorvenalus lays a paw on his friend’s shoulder “A ship on the sea waters is hard to find and our course home is a little different, all is well you will see Xander. Try to not worry and spend some time with friends. Maybe something fun to get the mind off troubles”

Xander shrugs “I have no clue what to do on a ship, sort of limits what one can do really. Then again just talking or sharing stories is good” He smiles a little” Maybe a game, like guess what someone is drawing….or one of those like act out a word your thinking”

Gorvenalus smiles “Sounds interesting, maybe we can tell the others”

Karth walks over “The others what?”

Xander nods a hello “Just a game of guess the word..Something to do as sort of boring but least weather is good”

Gorvenalus smiles “Yes a game, I am sure we can think of other games to play, stories to share that no one has heard yet”

Karth hmmms “I know of some sea stories that are good. Just a couple but it’s something and I for one will be glad to get back to Mossflower, even if I am a sea otter I have had enough of the sea to last a lifetime”

Xander manages a small chuckle and nods “I don’t really like boats so I can join in the tired of the sea also”

Gorvenalus listens as the two talk, he will let them chat and then lead them to where the others are, for a couple stories and maybe a game or two…or three of guess the word.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-03-22 01:59:04 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Don't Be Lonely, Join You Friends-Willowbark Log

LilyMoore would've been all for a few rounds of charades.  And any other activity they all did xD  She loves having fun with friends smile

Board footer