Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-15 12:44:41 PM

oz

Welcome Back?-Redwall Log

***Very very short log with Zolomon***

Zolomon-Archer in the Mossflower Defenders

Krisha- mate to Xander and future badger mother one day

==Log==

Zolomon had spent the last half an hour in the kitchens, to get the pie when no one was looking and he finally got it and walked into Cavern Hole, it was the time of day no beast would be in there or least he hoped.   

Krisha was in here, in her lap a small badger cub that was half awake and making those cooing sounds ever so often.   

Zolomon stops as he looked over and then walked slowly and sat the pie down, "Krisha...your back...wait if your back then someone else is " He smiles wide.   

Krisha looks at the hare "Xander is not..sorry...just me" She looks down at the cub as it finds intrest in the hare slightly.   

Zolomon ears droop "Wot...why?"He notices the cub and looks closer at it and grins, but still curious "Where is Xandy?"   

Krisha says, "I...left before the others, it's a long story..."She let's him look at the cub, but is that safe as it reaches for the hare's ear.."I adopted her and named her Northstar."

Zolomon is smart and doesnt let his ear get grabbed "I am glad she is ok. Me and a couple otters saved her from some slaver guessing...saddly the mother died but I got the baby to Ferravale as quick as I could..then umm...well sort of passed out, think Marek had her a little while"   

Krisha says, "He did, He brought her to me...to care for...I am her mother now and Xander will be her father...I am sure he will...love her also."   

Zolomon smiles "Why wouldn't he...I think Xandy will make a great daddy"   

Krisha smiles"Yeah..." She frowns a little as if wondering if he truely would or not, they did lose a baby just a short while ago.   

Zolomon blinks "You ok Krisha?" He sounds concerned "Did...something happen? Something....I need to know?" He reaches out a paw to touch her shoulder.   

Krisha growls and with her free paw slaps his and gives him a look that says back off as she then stands holding the cub close" Leave me alone....go away." She heads off to somewhere more quiet.The hare would be wise, or anyone else, to stay clear of her for a couple hours.   

Zolomon frowns and backs off, his ears droop and he sits down in a chair. He does one thing he never thought he would do...get a pie...and not eat it. Food is not on his mind, this is rare for a hare.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer