Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-11 02:04:16 PM

Karth Riverbark

Slay All The Pickles!!!-Willowbark Log

**Ok so this happens once they are heading home so  very shortly after this log  http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=596 ****

In This Log:

Karth Riverbark- ME-Archer of Mossflower Defenders

Xander Winters-Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Greystone-Spoofed

~~~LOG~~~~~

Karth couldn't sleep so he stared at the water as they traveled, they were most likely a good couple hours from the port and it was bad enough they got started so late, every other beast was asleep. He sighed as he usually be up late with Flea, but Flea stayed behind in Willowbark and on top of that Flea was a married beast..a married beast! Go figure his friend was married, oh well maybe he would find a sea otter one day and get married too...yeah most likely not.

The sea otter was not the only one up, so was the captain Greystone as he chuckled and talked with someone “So ya what me ta avoid Collensten huh, go elsewhere woodlander?”

“Yes” It was Xander who spoke, “If you look at the map, it seems the sea waters do go around it right? And the river moss is....ummm...here?” A pause “Or here..?”

Karth grew curious and decided to get a little closer so he could listen, was that wrong? He wasn't sure yet, but he also wanted to make sure his leader was safe and why a different course home was being made, not that he minded he rather get back to Mossflower as soon as possible himself.

“I tells ya what ya make me some of that wood pidgion again and ya gots a deal...sides I had a grand plan of going ta Halyard” He smirks “Ya need ta get lessens from de bunny...this ere' is the river Moss and Me and me crew can drop you and the others off thar and then we be heading to Halyard, thar be some good ale thar and coin ta have and make”

Xander shrugs “Sure. I can do that” Cooking would get his mind off his worries, and further help him keep busy, have an excuse why he was away from his friends right now as they were all the way on the other side of the ship, well he didn't know the sea otter was outside the doorway. He went ahead into another room to get what was needed.

Greystone had this area of the ship all to himself . A semi good sized room to eat, a private sleeping quarters, and a small kitchen with enough room and supplies for him to eat. Yes Greystone ate in the larger mess hall of the ship but not always. He also had ale here, other food and drink supplies were stored elsewhere for others to share. He grinned “Very good, very good”He grins “And de bunny needs ta tell Marek he owes me a little tiny bit more coin, to send de bunny to hop down de bunny trail to deliver it once ya all back in Mossflower..”

Karth decided to not knock, least yet he wouldn't.

Xander worked the next couple hours to make the wood pidgion and then served it to Greystone, he even got the sea captain some ale and started to head to the door.

Greystone took a bite of meat and a sip of ale and smiled wide, he then turned “Where ya be going...stay and join me.”

Karth had fallen asleep outside the captain's quarters. This may prove good or bad....

Xander laid  a paw on the handle and turned to Greystone “I...”He sighed he had nothing else to do and so he sat down”Sure, not like I have anything else to do and...rather not run into a friend for chatting right now.”Besides there was enough food and ale for both of them and he rarely ate wood pidgion, it was not something he really would do anyways. He liked it, but stayed away from it expect for very rare times like this. He ate slowly and only sipped a little ale, he did drink some water.

Greystone poured him some dark ale, and scoots it closer to the badger “Here Xander Winters...drink and chat, you don't see one to avoid your friends and hang out with an old sea captain like me, I be sure your friends find me...even dangerous par say?”

Xander shrugged and looked at the dark ale, why not...he took it and drank it down and nodded “More...”He ate some more wood pidgion and some of the mushroom and potatoes he mixed together.”Its just be a bad past couple weeks...half of them stayed behind, my mate left without a goodbye and I have no clue weather she got home ok or not, or even went home maybe she went elsewhere. One of the oldest beast in Willowbark, Sister Elma died and that was really sad....and before that....”He drank down a 2nd ale if he was given one.

Greystone pulled a 2nd ale as he enjoyed the meal and listened “Well death happens to us all woodlander...me and you too one day, hopefully in some great epic battle against a foe of great measure!” He will even pour a 3nd ale”And I find a good ale helps ya forget ya problems!”

Xander takes a few bites of food and some sips of that 3nd ale and nods “Yeah...but...bad things need to go away far far away...” He drinks the rest and for a short moment has a small hic up attack and frowns, but when he should stop he decides to get a 4th mug of ale.

Greystone doesn't mind at all, he had had a lot of ale and gets to chuckling and singing one of those sea songs you hear on pirate ships.

Xander chuckles himself...yep bit too much ale as he grins, yes he is drunk “You know..whos...who needs...needs worries...or..”He stares at a pickle “Or these...in life, pickles should be outlawed and slayed,Slay all the pickles!!”

Karth, well was asleep till the laughing and loud voices wakes him and he blinks. It's still dark sort of as he looks around and frowns. He slowly stands and looks towards the door to the captains quarters, oh yeah Xander is in there as he frowns...should he knock?

Greystone laughs “Outlaw mustard while ya at it stripedog! Ha ha ha.....!”

Xander nods as he sips more ale “Aye aye...sir...all de...ummm mustard and pickles shall be made too walkkkkk...that plank...yes!!” Hee hheee....and then he groans and barfs on the floor. He frowns and takes a couple last sips of ale..”We out of this stuffffss...hee”

Karth frowns and takes a deep breath and knocks on the door and waits.

Greystone frowns at the vomit and snorts, ok he is a little drunk himself “No...decorating me quarters...I say...go away..”He frowns he needs to sleep this off.

Xander chuckles “That ...decorating...geeee ...sir....heehhehehe” He looks around “Oh yes...got to slay the pickles...getting to that now!” Lucky he left his blade in his own room as he looks at the door “Its the pickles...they coming to get us...slay the pickles...slay em alllllll”He goes to open the door and then falls face first onto the deck once its open

Karth jumps out of the way and frowns “Sir?” He asks and checks Xander over and makes a face at the smell of ale and...well he inst sure what else..

Greystone stares at the otter and glares slightly, he is too drunk to be anger and will most likely forget this all even happen”Get him..outta here.....”He lays down “Shut de door on way out...”

Xander looks up at Karth and frowns, “You....have a twin? " Yes he is seeing double as he gets up and...well he barfs again, maybe on the otter as he frowns “I made you...gross.....heee...not good....we needs to get otta site de pickles are coming”

Karth shuts the door and frowns as he helps the badger up just in time for....he sighs as he will need a bath now”Pickles sir?”

Xander nods “Shhh shhhhhh...they will HEAR you, they have hidden ears......we need to throw them all overboard....the pickles are evil!”

Karth frowns “Your drunk sir” He decides to keep this to himself as he helps the badger to his room, as quietly as possible as he looks around. He frowns as it will be sunrise soon....just great, well he can figure it out later.

Xander allows the help “Karthhhhh......we got to...promise me not let the evil pickles kill Lilymoore or Gorvenalus...or Rupert or you....or anyone....”He coughs and again barfs, he then sniffs, “I feel....sick...”

Karth sighs as he nods, go along with it”Of course sir I would protect our friends with my life you know that, you get rest and I shall keep an eye on things.”

Xander nods as he trusts his friend”Ok.....your a good friend...not like pickles...pickles are evvvvillllllll......”

Karth sighs and nods “Of course sir” He helps him to bed  and even gets him some water to drink.”I can stay by the door and tell others to leave you be sir”

Xander nods “Yeah....leave be....leave...lone...and no pickles either...none....”He lets his eyes flutter shut, yeah he will most likely sleep till past lunch.”Protect...them all from...pickles.....”

Karth sighs and  stays by the badger's side till he is asleep, he then tells the others the badger wishes to be left alone till further notice and then takes his place by the door to make sure no one brothers the badger till he is more awake, and most likely he will seriously need something for a hangover and the sea otter can even help with that too. Hey he has seen other beasts with hangovers and has learned what to drink or eat to get over a hangover, he has had hangovers himself in the past. This will be a long day as he takes his place by the door..guarding the door. Did he say why the badger needed time alone? No he didn't....no one will find out this ship has....... evil beast slaying pickles on it.

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2018-03-11 05:35:44 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer