Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-09 12:01:57 PM

Karth Riverbark

Hares Are A Mystery- Head Guard Ferravale LoG

~~A short funny role play that happen today~~~

Vojin Longtail-ME- Head Guard of Ferravale

Zolomon Arturo Garrick Anderson IV - Archer in Mossflower Defenders

~~~Log~~~~

Zolomon sneaked into the kitchens and looked around. Seeing a pie cooling he grinned and walks over to it to try a slice.   

Vojin had sleep in, which he most likely needed and now was walking around. He fiddled with the bandage hidden under his tunic and came into the kitchens.Seeing the hare he stopped and cleared his throat.   

Zolomon started to cut a large slice of the pie and stopped as he slowly turned around and then relaxed "Though ya was Friar L...hello chap, need something?"   

Vojin nods "Yes..a little more details on what happen the other night by the river"   

Zolomon goes ahead and gets a large slice of the pie and sits down, "Other night?...OH...yeah that. I am not jolly well fer sure wasn't there the whole time. But there just in time it seemed to help the two otters"   

Vojin says, "It was a monitor...wearing furs of some sort. Didn't find it was a bit more concern the two otters made it here ok and to check on the dibbun"

Zolomon eats the pie slice, or more like half the pie before moving to the other half as he frowns" It's mother died...sort of sad.I remember getting the dibbun to the tavern then sort of passed out, went ahead and came back here needed some jolly good food. I mean the dibbun was in good paws..I trust Mr. M...does he still have it?"   

Vojin answers "The cub is with Krisha Winters....and her father." He is quiet"Only a fool would go near that dibbun right now. Which reminds me a message that Krisha will stay with her father in his Blacksmith shop till the rest of the group she was with comes back from their quest or what ever it was."   

Zolomon frowns, "Xandy isn't back yet?" Ok now worried, so let's get a 2nd pie to feel better.   

Vojin watches the hare and shakes his head "Not yet but he is most likely fine, as I am sure others with him is. You want to know more your have to ask the badger maid, but I would suggest leaving her alone a couple days"

Zolomon shallows bites of pie as he listens and nods "I..will ask in a couple days. Doesn't mean I wont bally well worry about my best friend." He eats the rest of the 2nd pie after a short while and gets a tall glass of water, sitting back down again.

Vojin nods "I should head back to Ferravale, anything else you can remember that would be important?"   

Zolomon waves to the wildcat as he smiles, hmms he is still hungry so he looks to see what else is around.

Vojin waves and just blinks. How do hare do it, eat a lot of food and still seem to be able to fit more, he decides its a mystery that will never ever..EVER be solved and so he goes back to Ferravale.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer