Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-08 09:53:41 AM

Karth Riverbark

Don't Walk To The Abbey When Tried-Head Guard Ferravale Log

In This Log
Vojin Longtail-ME-Head Guard of Ferravale

Oz Winters- Badger Mother of Redwall

Brother Rafael Woods-Spoofed by Oz- Master Healer of Redwall

Weasels lead by the weasel leader Joee- Spoofed by ME

~~~~LOG~~~~~~

Vojin volunteered to get the Redwall badger back to the abbey safe and sound, it was his duty after all. Most of the journey had been quiet and that was just fine with the wildcat as he every so often glaces over to make sure the badger was still there, just in case he walked off but the wildcat was alert for sounds, smells and sights.

Oz stayed beside Vojin and was quiet, least till now as he spoke “What....happen anyways? I was a bit tried and fell sleep and then heard what seemed like Krisha growling and then Ferro had told everyone to leave.”

Vojin answered “Yes, Ferro is closing his shop a couple days and yes the female badger did growl. Marek had entered with a orphaned cub, its mother died shortly after it's birth. I am unsure of what happen to the mother as I was in the tavern when the two otters and that archer hare from Mossflower Defenders brought the babe inside. Marek took the babe up to his office as it was a lot less noisy, and most likely safer, upstairs than down. I guess the female badger went into over protective mood or something. I would feel sorry for any beast who stepped into that forge meaning that cub harm, if they got past the monitor they have a over protective badger to deal with”

Oz listens as he asks “Cub? As in a badger cub or another cub?”

“Badger cub...not sure if its female or male I didn't ask and wasn't going to ask at the time, it was clear it was better to just leave them alone. I am sure your maybe find out details later. I don't know really. If your worried about her and the cub I assure you she is safe. Her father is a monitor, and she seems willing to fight if need be herself. Also the shop is further in town so there is the guards and me as well if need be and most likely others. I know some...do not like woodlanders BUT at the same time they would protect a dibbun be it a vermin or woodlander species.” Vojin explains.

Oz says “Zolomon...also there was someone else with Krisha I spoke to briefly but that was before she wanted me to go to Ferravale with her, so its not like that beast would know of the cub...maybe though a reason why it seems Krisha came home before the others on the Willowbark trip did.”

Vojin shrugs “Who knows, in a way it was good timing for the badger cub.” He sighs, he really should of taken a nap but no he had to stay up all night and deal with a small group of troubling weasels in Ferravale, oh well he can sleep once he gets to the abbey, that's allowed he hopes.

Speaking of that small group of weasels, 5 in total, they had been following the wildcat and badger ever since they seen them from the woods. They stayed quiet and out of sight fairly well, and now seemed the best time to strike! The leader was an all black furred weasel with a missing ear and he motioned the other 4 brownish thin weasels to surround the two weapons drawn. They then started the attack! Three towards the wildcat and two towards the badger, I mean he is old..he is blind and he has a walking staff so easily taken care of, the head guard seemed the only one to pose a problem, but they also new he was tried!

Oz may be blind and old but it doesn't mean helpless as he swings his staff towards the oncoming weasels. He also seems to know what a defense stance is as he spins the staff a little and tilts his head quietly listening.

Vojin barely has time to draw his blade and stab one weasel that's in front of him. A second weasel gets a lucky slice to the wildcat's lower right arm as Vojin hisses in pain and kicks out one of his legs towards the weasels gut area.

One weasel is knocked out cold right away and the other jumps back in surprise getting a paw hit with the staff, “Hey Joee...the badger isn't being fair!” Another weasel makes a gurgling noise as the wildcat's blade enters his chest and falls over leaking blood all over the ground as its life leaves it. This leaves 4 out of 5 alive with one unconscious so...yeah 3 left to fight. And one of those 3 gets a hard kick to the stomach and stumbles backwards only to get back up.

Oz snorts and swings his staff at the loud weasel “I am blind...not deaf.” Its most likely he hit the weasel, it pays to maybe be quiet.

Vojin angles his blade and focuses on where the other weasels are, as well as where Oz is. If a weasel charges him he is ready as his eyes narrow and he is much more awake now.

“Kill him you idiot....oh good grief!” As his weasel helper is knocked out, great 2 knocked out cold as he spits off to the side “Its a stupid stripe dog..its blind and old.” There is one other left as she looks between the badger and the wildcat “Umm..what now Joee?”

Oz just stays where he is listening and waiting to see what happens. He knows at least two of them is awake, two are hopefully out cold still and one may be dead.

Vojin doesn't wait as he is already forward and swing his blade the the main weasel while he is distracted.

Joee starts to smirk, then a look of shock as his head seems to become lose from his body and he is dead. The other two groan and wake up, meet with the sight of their leader's death they whimper and bolt into the woods!The female gulps and...yeah runs away.

Oz listens and raises an eyebrow.

Vojin pants and wipes his blade clean “Two dead including the  leader guess the other 3 were smart and run away. They were trying to steal some things in town hall last night and I stopped them, they didn't seem to like that I guess and so seemed to want to pick another fight on the road.”He walks closer “Are you ok sir?”

Oz nods and leans on his staff “I am fine. We should get you to the abbey, its close as I smell mint and that grows in the clearing just north of the abbey.” Yep mint is slowly starting to grow in some of the slightly melted snow. There is still a good deal of snow but it is also slowly getting warmer during the daytime hours.

Vojin looks at his arm and frowns “Yes...just not the old mouse maid...please, IS the squirrel around?” Yeah he rather not deal with Angela as , to him anyways, she is way too bossy.

“Brother Rafael ?Yes...” Oz waits and then he and the wildcat can get the rest of the way to the abbey.

Once at the abbey Vojin makes sure the badger is inside and slips off to the infirm.

Brother Rafael is on duty and looks up “Oh..hello..oh dear me your bleeding I will need to take a look at that.” Luckily no mice are around, maybe Angela is napping or busy elsewhere

Vojin just nods as he lets the squirrel look. The wound is luckily not too deep, but it's a good slice to the arm and he did loose a decent amount of blood.

Rafael  cleans the wound and does any needed sewing. He applies herbs and bandages the arm.”I also suggest a rest. A note can be sent to Ferravale that your here.”

Vojin just nods, not going to argue with the healer as sleep sounds good and he soon drifts off for some very much needed sleep.

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2018-03-08 02:05:15 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-03-15 03:28:56 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Don't Walk To The Abbey When Tried-Head Guard Ferravale Log

Hahahahahaha!  "just not the old mouse maid...please" xD 

The terror of Redwall Abbey: Angela Quietfeet! xD

Board footer