Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-27 11:58:39 AM

Karth Riverbark

Follow-up For Info-Head Guard Log

Shortly after this Log

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=579

In lOg

Vojin Longtail-Me-Head Guard of Ferravale

Marek Redthorn-Tavern Owner and Ambassator of Ferravale

~~~LOG~~~~

Vojin made it his duty to try and find out what happen in the tavern as he walked in and went right to the back”Marek, are you in here?”

“Your have to wait a moment Mr. Vojin I am checking supplies.” He states as he soon comes out and looks to the wildcat “Yes?”

Vojin nods back “ I would like to know what happen in the tavern with the female cat and the rats, she mentioned you seemed to dislike her and the rats, was there trouble?”

Marek raises an eyebrow “There is a lot of rats in Ferravale Mr. Vojin, not many with cats mind you. I do remember one cat but she wasn't as issue, the two rats were as they broke my table and 3 plates, 3 mugs and a chair was broken as well. I never did receive payment for the damages so maybe if you see her again, you can get the owed coins from her.”

Vojin listens to all that is said “A fight you say, then it is a tavern.” He thinks before asking “Did the cat act strange or anything, as she said you seemed to dislike her”

Marek speaks “Mr. Vojin...I tend to dislike my tavern getting messed up and then not being paid for damages. I also simply told her that if she was looking for trouble it was unwise to do so in Ferravale. She seemed in charge of the two rats, any more I do not know but Mr. Patch may be making sure she is not one to worry about. What was she doing when you saw her?”

Vojin answers “Catching wood pidgion on the Ferravale path, she mentioned the rats angered the wrong beast and were slain and she also said it was not my concern when I asked her what business she had. I for one, do not like those sort of answers, it makes her seem like one to watch closely and I can look for her to mention she owes you coins.”

Marek nodded as he looked over his list of supplies and started to take inventory of ales and things related to ales and other drinks.

Vojin decides he needs to get back to Guard duty “Ok thanks for the info you had Marek, good day” He then leaves to let the stoat finish what ever it is he needs to finish.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-03-01 04:06:15 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Follow-up For Info-Head Guard Log

OooooOOOOOoooooh!

Hopefully here soon we can all be on to RP at the same time and we can have Blisa be brought up to date on these happenings......hopefully soon....

#3 2018-03-02 11:16:21 AM

Karth Riverbark

Re: Follow-up For Info-Head Guard Log

Yes Hoping soon as well. Maybe by then Vojin will have more info to give her

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer