Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-23 11:43:24 AM

oz

If Your Not A healer..OUT- Willowbark Abbey TP Log

In lOg:

Gorvenalus-Recorder of Redwall Abbey and Temporary Abbot of Willowbark Abbey

Xander-Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Minsc-Champion/Knight of Willowbark Abbey

Varsha-Healer in Training

Krisha-future Badgermother of Redwall Abbey

-I spoof Sister Elma

==Log:Starts on the Willowbark grounds then goes to the small infirm==

Gorvenalus walked along a path inside Willowbark and smiled as he watched beasts go around and fix some things that needed fixing. He sighed as his abbey was so few beasts now, a grand total of 18 members now. Yes some villagers visited but that didn't mean much. He walks over to a pool of water and sighed.

Minsc walked over”Father? Are you alright?”

Gorvenalus managed a small smile “I just worry, this place use to be so busy..so many beasts and now its so few its a small paw full. I am surprised, but also happy, that they survived this past 8 seasons.”

Minsc nods “Yes ta thank the seal and sea lion clan, yes? They are allys now for us and always will be”He smiles wide as he looks around “It is good to be home and I wish to never leave it again.”

Gorvenalus stares at the ground, “So...you do plan to stay, I suspect that. I have seen you so..so happy these past couple weeks, the life light in your eyes is back my son and your so much more at ease.”He smiles, he is truly happy for the hamster.” Your no longer so depressed, your step has changed to someone who is so much more sure of himself, I am proud”

Minsc smiles wider, “And my son Chip is here...”He stops and studies the old beaver “Father?....You...You do not plan to stay, but...but this is our home...and you are abbot”

Gorvenalus sighs “Yes I am abbot..I was Abbot 8 seasons ago that's true and I am glad to be back it fills my soul with joy, but..I do not feel at home here....I do not know how to...explain it....”

Any further speech or thoughts will have to wait as Xander is seen rushing towards them “Gorvenalus!! Please..the infirm now!!”

Minsc starts to say something and then its quickly forgotten when he sees Xander”What is being wrong sir?”

Gorvenalus frowns and then heads to the infirm quickly, he isn't sure whats wrong but he has his healer skills and so goes to help.

Inside the infirm is Sister Elma, she is helping or least trying to help Krisha as she speaks to the feline close by” Just stay close and get me another towel and a cool rag for her forehead..and that bowl!”She points to a small bowl with a mixture in it.

Varsha nods and gets it, handing it to the beaver and gets a cold rag to place on the badger's forehead and frowns “It's...ok..umm. “ What could calm her down? “ It will be spring weather soon....and we will see butterflies and stuff”

Krisha is in pain and shivering as if cold, she frowns at Varsha as a couple tears go down her face, a whimper is heard as it's clear she isn't in the mood to talk but she will listen as she takes a couple shakie breaths...it helps a small little bit.

Xander is close behind and makes his way back to Krsiha's side and takes her paw “I am here love” Concern clearly in his voice.

Minsc walks in slowly and frowns “This..can not be good”

Sister Elma glares at all, even Xander..”Out..unless your a healer out!!!You too...someone take him out of here!” She points to Xander, this is serious and she doesn't need any non healers in here, not being heartless she just knows it can be a distraction depending on how this goes and...well it's best if the badger's mate wasn't here to worry and cause more stress, for anyone. “Gorvenalus and Varsha can stay all others...OUT!!!!!"

Krisha gasps and looks at Xander, wait he can't stay? She closes her eyes and shivers as the urge to pass out comes and goes. A small whimper again.

Gorvenalus quickly takes in what is happening and gets a couple things off the shelves. He frowns as he thinks quickly, he knows Minsc isn't able to try and get a full grown male badger, and a warrior at that, out that easily. He sits some things down and gets a quick glass of water and puts an herb into it as he mutters “Forgive me later....” He speaks to Xander “Sit down there and drink that it will help calm you...please. You can stay in here just sit there.”

Xander takes the mixture and sits a little shakie himself “Will..will she be ok, will ..whats going on?” He takes a couple breaths and drinks the tea, he trusts Gorvenalus as his eyes flutter shut from drinking it and he falls backwards onto the cot....deep asleep.

Minsc watches and then backs away as his paws go in the air “Leaving now....”He decides to go elsewhere, if he is needed they will let him know and any talks with his father can wait as well.

Varsha stays and frowns “What just happen to Xander...does he need a healer too?!”

Sister Elma sighs “No lass...tis just a powerful sleeping aid..he will be fine” She should of thought of that as well.”Krisha needs a healer now.....come on now Krisha please stay away..don't lose consciousness..stay awake, Xander will want to see you ok when he wakes and.....your child....” She frowns worried, she has seen a lot in her many many many seasons and knows just how dangerous and serious this  is.

Gorvenalus frowns as he helps tend to her” I figured it be harder to make him leave and I need to tend to this, not dragging a badger out of an infirm and somehow having him not enter again till we are done....”

Varsha looks worried “Is she gonna die?” She doesn't want to see death, but holds back tears.

Krisha goes in and out of consciousness, she then slips totally into it. She has a high fever, she is slipping into a faint.

Sister Elma mutters something and stays focused on her job. A couple deep calming breaths herself..”Not if I have anything to do with it.....”

==Several hours later===

Xander groans as he wakes up and opens his eyes ...”Krisha.....Krisha?!”

Varsha holds out some water, normal water...”Hey not so blooming loud...drink it, its water ok.”

Xander takes it and drinks it slowly “Where is Krisha...where is my mate?” Worry in his voice, he has fear in his eyes.

Sister Elma walks out leaning on her staff...looking more old than ever as she looks at the badger “She....will live....but she is in a slight faint now, it was deeper “

Varsha steps aside and stays nearby.

Xander sits up and rubs his head “Can I see her?”

Sister Elma nods “But..first.”She frowns and looks away...”The...dibbun....I am so sorry...”

Varsha frowns, she was there....and she wants to be a healer still?..Yes, yes she does.

Xander eyes widen “Sorry..what...what do you mean....what....”

The old beaver sighs “A life not even started has slipped to the forever forest..”

Varsha leaves the room, she is not gonna cry here.

Xander drops the mug, it breaks...just like his heart, into a million little pieces as he drops to his knees and doesn't hold back tears. He lost a..son?Daughter? He is not sure he wants to know and his stress and worry for Krisha  also..does she know? Will he lose her too?

Sister Elma makes her way over to the badger and wraps her arms around him, it's all she can do and she knows it will help, least a little as she feels tears go down her face as well......its a sad day in Willowbark.

Last edited by oz (2018-02-23 02:25:48 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-03-01 03:35:24 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: If Your Not A healer..OUT- Willowbark Abbey TP Log

Wow.

You guys did such a good job with this.  It just dragged me in.  Y'all expressed the urgency and emotions so well, and the part about drugging Xander was a surprise (although it makes sense).  Well done!

Board footer