Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-20 02:24:40 PM

Karth Riverbark

All Should Help Out-Willowbark TP LOG

In Log:

Flea Underwood-Me-Scout in Mossflower Defenders

Minsc-Warrior in Mossflower Defenders and Knight/Protector of Willowbark Abbey

Varsha-Member of Mossflower Defenders/ Healer in training

spoofs of Willowbark Beasts....

~~~LOG~~~~

Flea had too much on his mind, one he was worried about Karth and two about his other friends. He also seemed to debate on weather he would head back to Mossflower or stay in Willowbark.

Minsc had finished the meeting and was eating an apple as he looked over some plans for finishing up repairs around the abbey. He looked over at Flea”Flea me friend come stand by me, you seem....like your mind is on something, chat?”

Flea shrugs as he walks over, he looks at the repairs “So..need any help with anything? And yeah...sort of...what if some beast wanted to stay, like live here in stead of Mossflower?”

Varsha was out and about as she walked over voicing his thoughts “Yeah like me, I want to stay here. I like it...even with the waterfall, its fine and I am learning a lot of being a healer and this place really needs healers, your like...sorry to say...low”

Minsc smiles “I say any help would be most welcome.” He blinks at the stay part and looks to the repair list, “Stay?” His voice sounds far away and he seems in deep thought before looking back to them”I plan to stay, I am not sure of Gorvenalus as he seems uncertain, but of this I be sure. I Minsc will stay! I am their protector and   Champion, sort of like Magramba of Redwall is Redwall's protector and Champion, I am that for Willowbark...their knight, their hero.”

Brother Trifakus  made his way over and smiled wide “Your staying Sir Minsc?This is...is great news!My heart is overjoyed  the tablet was correct when it said faces of the past and what was lost returned”

Varsha tilts her head “Tablet?Oh...yeah that thing that came with us”

Flea nods “Yes, that was interesting to get. What all did it say?”

Minsc gives his attention to the rat brother “Yes Trifakus what did it say?”

The rat nodded and repeated it as some of the main abbey beast had looked over it “

A face of the past shall return 
What was taken finds its way back to gain rightful place
The knight who lost hope and light is filled again so no concern
Another returns also but questions on where, answers should not race 
Here or there an answer and a new rank made true
Listen to your heart and answers will come to light
Let others be ever true
Your heart has the answer ,so listen with all your might “

Chip walked past and stoped as he listened. He had some wood he laid down as him and an otter were repairing the roof where it had started to leak.

Brother Ulraunt comes from inside with a sigh, noteing the crowd he goes over to them “Is all alright?”

Flea nods “Yes sir, they are good, why the sigh?”

Minsc listens carefully and nods “Me..I be in this.”He turns to Brother Ulraunt “What is wrong?”

Varsha listens, somewhat but is curious.

Trifakus nods a hello to the frog “Hello Brother Ulranut you ok, too much writing today?” He chuckles a little.

Brother Ulraunt sighs “I wish..Sister Elma was having some trouble, more so today, getting around so I told her it be best to take the rest of the day off and she refushed. She said too much needed done to rest”

Varsha looks worried “Is Sister Elma ok?”

Flea frowns also.”What all is needing done, others can help right?”

Minsc reads off a list “ Fix some holes in the roof, that's getting done....fix some cracks in a wall, repair forge, fix a storage building...we have one but the other one is in need of more repair. Fix and build some chairs and tables...get the garden area ready for spring crops and check on orchards. Also some things to sew like clothing,covers, sheets....normal mopping,sweeping,cooking.” He looks to the others.

Varsha smiles “I can help in the infirm and I do know how to sew and I think Lilymoore does I can go find her to help also.”

Flea nods “I am already fixing holes in roof and maybe could help with chair or two and all can help with garden and orchards, all work together and things will get done and Sister Elma can rest.”

Minsc smiles “Thank you my good good friends. I will speak to her now.”

Flea nods, he is ready to help and to help make sure others help as well.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-02-22 05:08:48 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: All Should Help Out-Willowbark TP LOG

LilyMoore happily is helping with the sewing, mopping, and sweeping.  She rather excels at those things because they were her punishments in Redwall whenever she acted up, so now she's really good at them smile

Board footer