Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-13 09:47:38 AM

oz

Recorder Duties- Redwall Abbey Recorder Log/Willowbark Tp Log

**Gorvenalus is still Redwall Abbey Recorder and so he still writes down logs and will rewrite as needed Ahistory of Redwall Abbey for beasts to read and history of other places, like in this log of Willowbark for others to read some basic info and hostory and imporant key parts of history. Enjoy***

Gorvenalus -Recorder of Redwall Abbey

Varsha-Member of Mossflower Defenders..wants to be a Healer for Willowbark

Moonbeam-Messenger of Mossflower Defenders

Spoofed beasts of Willowbark

=Log=

Gorvenalus was sitting at his desk writing on some log paper quietly. He looked over the paper and then wrote some more down, beside him was 3-4 other rolls of paper he had written some stuff on already.

A knock at the door and Varsha peeked inside, she was looking around the abbey “Hey...sir?”

Brother Trifakus  and Brother Ulraunt  entered the room, the frog spoke up “He is busy miss...” Brother Trifakus just smiled “Its fine Brother Ulraunt...she can visit as I believe she is a friend of his and new friends are always welcome...greetings Abbot what are you working on?”

Gorvenalus looked up, he had to get use to being called Abbot and as he was happy for the title again...he also was a little sad or so he seemed as he frowned a little but spoke.”History of Willowbark Abbey...rewriting some and I saw you rewrote some as well
Brother Ulraunt and I am glad as history is important. I am also writing some basic history of Redwall Abbey and some other info of it like location and its charter as it would be nice to have it as a known location even if it is overseas from here and I -AM- their Recorder still. Yes I did say I would retake being Abbot here but I am unsure for....how long.” He smiled at the young cat “Greetings Varsha did you need something?”

Moonbeam stopped by the door and knocked, she looked worried about something.

Varsha shrugs, “Not..really,....well...I just noticed the lack of beasts and...well healer beasts and thought what if I stayed here or is that allowed, would I have to go back to Mossflower? I like it here and its peaceful and.....”And they have Coffee...”And I made a friend in the village and they said maybe they could move to Willowbark, they are a nice couple of hamsters..her name is Tess and her and her mate has like 3 dibbuns all under 3 seasons and...sort of seem to want to be here instead...”

Brother Trifakus blinked “Recorder....of course”He frowned “But...your Abbot and...who could really replace you...I ..I mean....your not staying?”

Brother Ulraunt nods “Well I am Recorder of Willowbark now......”He frowns at the may or may not stay status Gorvenalus seems to have.

“I do not know....its..I need to think” He smiled at Varsha “That's up to you child.”He wants to be Abbot again but his Recorder duties are in Redwall...a place he feels so at home now and here he suddenly seems lost somehow. He motions Moonbeam to enter”You look concern child...what is the matter?”

Varsha smiled “I could be a healer here.”

Moonbeam paced a little “Oh oh...it is news Minsc and Xander are missing they are, Minsc went looking for Xander, oh he did and nether have returned...Karth and a beast of your abbey have gone to look for them...oh they have”

Gorvenalus frowns, he looks over the scrolls he has writing of Redwall Abbey History and hands it to
Brother Ulraunt “Here place this as well as this in the small library”He hands the other scrolls he was working on of some forgotten Willowbark History that wasn't written down, he still planed to write more for each abbey and to write some of Willowbark History and info to take back to Redwall...or that is the plan anyways.”Missing?” Great now he has two beasts to worry about.

Brother Ulraunt  takes the scrolls and excuses himself, while Trifakus stays”I am sure they will be found..or so I hope .Champion Minsc being missing is not good

Varsha frowns “Xander is missing...should someone tell Krisha..I could.”

Gorvenalus spoke “No!...sorry no just not yet she doesn't need the stress and yes Minsc being missing is not good either Trifakus...I know. Krisha needs rest for her and her unborn child so please do not tell her her mate is missing, not at this moment.” He frowns and leans back in his chair and then stands and goes to look at the tablet he brought and sighed as he lays a paw on it.

Trifakus walks over “That is...the old paw language...your grandmother can read it, she is the last living beast to even know the language still.”Yes that is not a good thing and it most likely will die with Sister Elma.

Varsha nods “yes sir”

Moonbeam frowns “OH dear oh dear....ok if that is your wish it can wait.”

Gorvenalus turns “Grandmother...can read it?” Hope builds up in him as he smiles “Yes please have her come here if she is able.”Some good news today finally as it had been a rather long night, long past few days and he required sleep...but sleep could wait another hour or two, translating the tablet was important to him, “Also keep me up to date on news of Miinsc and Xander and on how Krisha is, just as I said do not let news get to Krisha....not yet if she hears anything its from me...please”

He gets a nod as the rat Trifakus exits the room.

Varsha nods “I...will go help some in the infirm, they wanted help arranging herbs and stuff and...and no worries my lips are sealed on news I am just there to help clean and organized stuff” She slips off.

Moonbeam is unsure of what to do and so walks off as well.

Gorvenalus is alone in his office now as he looks around. His office.....his home, so why doesn't he feel like he is home? He sits back down in his chair to await his Grandmother Sister Elma, translate the tablet and maybe have a short chat....then again she most likely will make him rest first and then chat and that was fine with the beaver, just fine.

Last edited by oz (2018-02-13 12:37:28 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer