Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-28 03:51:36 PM

oz

The hare Is Doomed- Redwall log

Zolomon was bored and he was hungry, so he sneaked into the kitchen and glaced around.

On the table, was a plate of cookies shaped like leafs and with green icing. A plate of cookies all alone.

Zolomon grinned and walked over" Don't mind if I do"

A small group of dibbuns entered the kitchen. Sister Jenny and Oz with them and they stared at the hare and then a cute mouse dibbun spoke" Papa Oz the mean hare is eating our cookies! "

Patch skips in, but backs away as he senses it's not wise to stay in here.

Zolomon had 24 cookies and bite into the last one. He then slowly turned around and swallowed " ummm...hey, these were your cookies?"

.Oz folded h arms over his chest, he still had yet to get his voice back.

The dibbuns frown, and then look . a little mad, a good look would show....oh NO the DAB! Today was a rare good day.Not wise to anger these dibbuns.

Patch just chuckles at the hare.

Sister Ginny frowns and Oz just turns and walks to get some mint tea, what nice timing for a little break.

Zolomon backs off " Hey now let's talk....Ozzy need some help here..." And the badger is gone, the dibbuns are Here . Sister Ginny looks uncertain.

" Ozzy?" The hare asks and his ears droop.

Patch just smirks as he pats the hare on the back and walk away" Your doomed"

Last edited by oz (2018-01-28 04:08:19 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-01-30 11:13:16 AM

Karth Riverbark

Re: The hare Is Doomed- Redwall log

If Flea was there he would walk away too tongue

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#3 2018-02-01 02:40:31 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer