Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-26 10:27:43 AM

Karth Riverbark

Reuions and News-Willowbark TP LOG

In Log:

Flea Underwood-me- Scout in Mossflower Defenders

Gorvenalus- Recorder of Redwall Abbey

Minsc- Warrior in Mossflower Defenders

Xander Winters- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Many spoofs of Willowbark beasts

~~~~~~~ LOG~~~~~~~~

And starring goes on, Flea just folds his paws in front of him “Soooo, How is the weather?"

Xander just face palms, this is uneasy as it is. He just hopes him and Flea are not seen as intruders.

Elma reached out a shakie paw towards Gorvenalus “Gorvenalus…..is it really you?"

Gorvenalus wraps his arms around the older beaver" Grandmother, it is me. I have returned, and Minsc as well."

Minsc kneels in from of Sister Elma and draws his sword holding it out to her" Furyblazor is once more in the correct paws Great Grandma Elma."

Flea just watches from where he stands and is silent out of respect.

Xander pulls the shrew aside as he heads back to the falls " We should let the others know we are OK and that is every beast else"

Elma lets the happy tears fall and smiles, “Welcome home Abbot Gorvenalus and Protector, Champion Minsc" She catches the two beasts leaving and clears her throat “Stop." A couple tall squirrels block the path, not that the badger couldn't just move them if he so wanted to. “Please come to face me" There is clear authority in her voice, clearly one of the main beasts.

Gorvenalus watches as Xander and Flea start to leave

Minsc glances over “They are friends. Trustworthy to the very most end"

Xander halts and slowly turns and walks back to stand before Elma, he stands tall and quiet.

Flea frowns, worried maybe as he walks back and stands beside Xander “What did we do sir?" He asks in a whisper to the badger.

Elma looks them both over and then smiles “I do not not know who you are, but I have a feeling your part of the reason Minsc and Gorvenalus are standing beside me today, so why leave? It is also nightfall, not the best travel time. Stay the night and if you wish to go, then go. But I….." She spreads her arms "We, wish to thank you "

The rat from before, a couple squirrels, a vole, a frog look at the newcomers and whispers are heard. A frog, tall for a frog, walks up" I am Brother Ulraunt and this is Abb----well Brother Trifakus now I guess." He says as he points to the rat.

A blueish white owl flies over landing and then she smiles “Hello dear new friends I am Tally, it’s nice to meet you, let's go inside and not dally"

Xander answers “My name is Xander Winters. I am leader of a group called The Mossflower Defenders and the shrew is Flea, a scout in my group. "

Flea waves “Hello."

Elma smiles, a couple shrews from inside the main building watches them, and another frog and smaller rat is seen. Also another squirrel and an otter who seems to keep his distance as does a rabbit.

Gorvenalus walks inside and frowns. There is some beauty still, but not as much as before.

Minsc speaks " There is also Lilymoore, a mouse maid and a bat named Moonbeam but they are at the inn in the seaside village." He adds " And Varsha...a cat"

Xander slows " Krisha....she is gonna worry."

Flea nods " Krisha is Xander's mate and she is to have a wee one....maybe late spring and also my best sea other pal Karth, he is keeping an eye on things while we came here, we looked for Chip, Yasmine and Minsc who went ahead of us."

“I shall go tell them when morning light comes, if you shall say alright?” Tally says.

Elma nods, “Yes Tally go ahead now and let them know their friends are safe and led them here after sunrise."  She smiles at the others “Now inside for dinner. We can share stories after you rest, the others will get here safe don't worry." She watches Tally fly off. She speaks to Chip and Yasmine “And you two, don't think your avoiding a good lecture before bed"

Chip and Yasmine sigh and go ahead inside.

Gorvenalus smiles as he walks to the main hall, “You have done a fine job as Abbot or so it seems Trifakus."

Trifakus nods" But you are the true Abbot. Not I..I never was really, just an unofficial title, and your back now"

Gorvenalus nods, but it does feel odd to be called Abbot again and he seems unsure of it, for now he stays quiet. Much on his mind and he still is a little light headed from earlier.

Minsc does notice “Father, you should go rest, I can make sure things are OK.,....please "

Xander steps over" Yeah this is a lot to handle I am sure."

Flea sits down at a table with a shrew maid and starts talking to her.

Gorvenalus excuses himself and heads to a room, followed by a worried Sister Elma and a couple Squirrels.

Chip and Yasmine are busy talking to some of the abbey beasts.

“Where is Sir Sid?” Asks Trifakus.

A sob and Yasmine rushes off to her room.

Xander frowns" He died in the storm. I am sorry."

A few gasps and someone goes to check on Yasmine.

Flea sighs “Well they did ask."

Xander nods “Yeah....they did, let's just eat dinner and get some sleep...most likely going to be a lot of questions tomorrow. I also hope everyone else is OK at the Inn"

“I am sure they are sir, and food and sleep is always good.....oh pie!”

And so happy moods turn a little sad, but hopefully it won't last long. After all beasts thought dead are now alive, new friends are to be made, and there is pie... Who doesn't like pie?

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-01-26 11:44:03 AM

oz

Re: Reuions and News-Willowbark TP LOG

I like Cherry pie. I think Willowbark has a flavor that no one from Mossflower has tried before. Not sure what it could be yet.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2018-01-26 06:30:11 PM

oz

Oh they also would get Rupert of course, Can't forget the bunny smile

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#4 2018-01-30 11:14:17 AM

Karth Riverbark

I like apple. Maybe some sort of rare fruit pie that's only from that area....banana creme?

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#5 2018-02-01 02:21:27 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I love pie xD  Maybe Willowbark could have....I don't know, walnut pie or something.  Is it a tropical island?  Or is it cold, like the mainland? smile

Board footer