Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-24 11:02:22 AM

Karth Riverbark

A Quick Chat With A Lizard-Head Guard Log

In Log
Vojin Longtail-Me-Head Guard of Ferravale

Ferro- Blacksmith of Ferravale

~~~~LOG~~~~~

Vojin had finished paper work so he went to check on various beasts, one being the blacksmith as he walked inside and looked around, he then knocked.

Ferro has been in the back but walks slowly to the main shop, his claws click onto the floor as he makes his entry and nods to the Head Guard “What isssss it you need?”

Vojin speaks “Just checking on our village Blacksmith, it is winter and cold after all and you are a lizard. Not seen you out much or at the tavern, so thought check on you.”

Ferro snorts, “Lassssssst checked wasssssss sssssstill a monitor…” He goes to check on the forge fire and fans it a little “And I ssssstay in here…too cold, I have….food ssssstored up yessss and ssssometimes a beast will bring me sssssomething.”

Vojin nods “Guess business is fair then and I guess it would be warmer in an area with a forge, though maybe not so great in hotter months”

Ferro shrugs” It issssss warm and sssssssummer can go out more. Bussssinessssss is ok, not many weaponsssss made..sssssome repairs and that issssss all.” He sighs a little as it something else is on his mind.

Vojin walks closer “Winter blues?”

“I misssss Krisha, I wissssssh ssssssshe was home, but ssssssssshe is with Xander sssssso ssssshe isssss ssssafe assssssssss I trust him to keep her ssssssafe and return sssssssooon” Ferro states in a quiet tone.

Vojin nods “Yeah that trip to ruins was in, not heard much of that just that they made it to where they were going, guess will do whatever supposed to and get back maybe in time for spring.”

Ferro grins “Sssssssspring will be nice.”

Vojin backs up a little, yes the monitor is a little creepy now and he is secretly glad he is on his side.”Yep”

Ferro chuckles a little and gets back to work on an axe he is making.

Vojin decides it’s time for lunch, yeah lunch sounds nice and to the tavern he goes.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-01-25 05:13:57 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: A Quick Chat With A Lizard-Head Guard Log

LOL, Ferro knows he's scary to others.  I think he relishes in it at times xD

Board footer