Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-19 11:36:12 AM

Karth Riverbark

Land Ho!-Willowbark Abbey TP Log

In This Log:

Flea Underwood(Me)

Karth Riverbark(Ne)

Moonbeam

Xander Winters

Krisha Winters

Minsc

Gorvenalus

Spoofed by someone( Chip and Yasmine)

~~~~LOG~  ~ ~ ~ ~

It had been a long voyage, a long trip with a couple problems but they finally made it to land and all seemed very grateful.

Flea was the first off the ship and smiled “Land, hello land did you miss me? I missed you!”

Karth shakes his head as he came off the ship and looked around, it was a small seaport town “So…where from here?”

Minsc had been quiet the past 3-4 days, maybe mumbling something that was unclear as he glanced up and blinked, he spoke his first words in 3-4 days “ Its call Streamville…..Willowbark is…” He frowns “Was….like 2 miles from here…”

Chip keep his distance from the other hamster, in fact it seemed they avoided one another but what was said made he snort” Ok Ok first ya avoid me and so does the beaver, it’s annoying and then you are all like..was, what ya mean was 2 miles, it IS 2 MILES!” He crosses his arms over his chest and taps his footpaw “And also who said I wandered to come back, I need to get a boat back outta here I –WAS- on a quest but like no one freaking cares!!!”

Varsha stepped back” Gee some beast woke up moody, like calm down or something”

Xander frowned “Umm..Chip was it? Please do not be rude to my friends and what do you mean it is, it…was destroyed, I have heard Gorvenalus and Minsc talk of it often and they were in a cell for seasons, some squirrel…now dead, named Quade caused their suffering and pain, Quade also caused others pain as well…including me.”

Yasmine has just been listening as she grips her staff as it names just dawned on her, then again it’s not like she asked or if was told paid attention “ Gorvenalus?....” She tilted her head towards Chip”Chip….please it’s not like they…know, and why go after someone as it sounds like they are dead and I rather go home…I…I lost my father and..and…” And the tears come, she doesn’t even try and stop them.

Gorvenalus sort of stares off into space, he then goes to wrap his arms around Yasmine as he is quiet before speaking “Chip…..you really are chip…aren’t you? Son of…Minsc and Alice, you were but 2 weeks old when…..but how, everyone…died?” He now knows why Sid seemed so familiar as a single tear goes down his own face….” You 3…survived and…got away…h…how?”

Moonbeam is getting use to walking, not that she likes it and seems like she rather stay on the ship, least for now.

Krisha slowly makes her way to Xander’s side, she has been battleing sea sickness and just the past week found out she was with dibbun, not that being with dibbun has been very easy for her but she has been watched closely to make sure she is ok.

Flea looks between the beasts and sits down on a bench he finds “So…do we just stand around or…what?”

Karth shoots Flea a look that says be quiet, he is curious of possible survivors but decides to not be rude and lets the small group figure it out.

Minsc looks at Chip and at first glares, then studies him as a sob escapes him “It’s…not being possible…..no your being a ghost come to haunt me for not saving you, haunt me for failing everyone”

Chip backs away and just looks in shock, its then his turn to faint and luckily he is near Xander when he does so.

Varsha blinks “What is it with hamsters fainting?”

Moonbeam makes her way slowly over “Friends….is all well?”

Xander does catch Chip and shrugs “I don’t…know….a rest would be good before any travel…Gorvenalus?”

Krisha nods “Rest is good I agree.”

Yasmine grips her staff tighter “Wait…Abbot Gorvenalus?” She says after some time sobbing into his robe, she sounds unsure..she was not always blind, no….she remembers always wanting to maybe be a Sister one day but that seems unlikely now…” But…you and Champion Minsc…..were slayed?”

Gorvenalus feels tears come to his cheeks as he hugs the young squirrel maid, “ We can ask questions later child……yes Xander let us find a place to stay and then in a couple days we can ……head to…..” He closes his eyes, he is unsure of what he will see, ruins? Nothing but ruins or….maybe what seems like 3 survivors tried to remake it a home, he is a little afraid to know but at the same time curious as well as he leads the young maid to a nearby Inn.

Karth makes sure they all get inside and rooms for 2 nights are paid, he also goes back to the ship and gets Rupert,Lillymoore and Moonbeam. This trip has gotten interesting.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-01-25 03:43:50 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Land Ho!-Willowbark Abbey TP Log

I came! 

I did come off the ship and onto the land. 

Hopefully everyone's schedules will start cooperating with each other soon and we'll be able to do more RPs of this trip tongue

Board footer