Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-11 12:24:31 PM

oz

DAB gone too far this time- Redwall Log

Log:
Oz- Badger Mother
Chestnut- Cook for Mossflower Defenders
Spoofed dibbuns

A time of the seasons when usually dibbuns are excited and try extra hard to behave..
.well most, then there is the DAB.

Chestnut frowns " But I saw you lass, take me fave yellow and brown sock now do bally well hand it over!"

The two dibbuns, a squiirl and otter look at one another and then the hare and stick out their  tounges and say" It ungly sock so its gone...Tootles!' And then they rush off.

Oz enters, he has already yelled at a dibbun for biting a novice tail and then there was one breaking ice on the  pond, a lecture happen and the dibbun sent off to help wash dishes and and peel potatoes. His throat hurt now and he still planed to tell the Snow Badger story that day.

Chestnut gave chase "Back here ya pests"

The squirrel made a face" Nanananna you can't get us!" Then she crashed.... Into Oz!

Oz was a little surprised and a bit off balance as his knee was acting up. He went backwards and into a chair, chair breaks and he groans, then a rare moment, he screams " Enough!...Tanya and Jeb..,..stop this....this... " He then laid a paw on his throat.., his voice was going out, not good. He then gave......the look....oh yeah they are in so much deep trouble.

Chestnut gasps " Oz you OK?" He frowns " These 2 are the missing sock bandits.... The last 5 weeks...check the bag.....oh yeah ya can't sorry chap.... "

Tanya sniffs and Jeb looks ready to wail " You broke Papa Oz!" .,..." No I didn't "...." Yeah did!" .,...." No".."yes". This repeats like 15 times.......

" SILENCE!!!" Then gasping, coughing.... That finished what little voice he had left, this...isnt.,....good.

Chestnut tenses and frowns " I shall find a healer."

Oz frowns now, the dibbuns are sent to the abbot and after an exam its found out the badger won't be able to speak for 1...maybe 2 weeks.

So who will tell the Snow Badger Story now? Will those snow flake shapes cookies ever be eaten??!!

Last edited by oz (2018-01-11 12:52:21 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-01-11 02:17:32 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: DAB gone too far this time- Redwall Log

Oh noes!  Poor Oz! yikes  We must help him!  I volunteer to eat the cookies wink

I hope our schedules stop conflicting soon so we can RP the Snow Badger story....dumb RL. tongue

Board footer