Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-04 11:51:13 AM

oz

A Chat Before Tea-Redwall Recorder Log

With
Gorvenalus-Recorder of Redwall Abeby
Xander-Leader of Mossflower Defenders
Minsc-Warrior in Mossflower Defenders

Gorvenalus quietly wrote on the scroll and looked it over before sending it off with the sea gull and sighed a little.

Xander walked up, but slowed as maybe this was a bad time “Brother Gorvenalus…is..this a bad time, I can return later.”

Gorvenalus shakes his head and smiled “No, I just sent a letter to the abbey, slight recorder logs of the trip and how it has gone, things such as that. What did you need my friend?”

Xander nodded “Well..Krisha has not been feeling too well last few days , I mean maybe it’s the trip I don’t know…sea sickness or motion sickness. I don’t think she has been on a boat or ship before, I have it’s just been a little while”

Gorvenalus listens and answers “Well if she needs looked over I can check on her for you if you wish”

Minsc quietly walks up to the two and waits to speak.

Xander nods “Alright, I will….hello Minsc”

Gorvenalus nods, and smiles at Minsc “Minsc, did you need something or just walking about the ship?”

Minsc shrugs “So far it’s not too much to do, we have barely started the trip and barely are even out of port. I dislike this city to tell the truth so the sooner we are on open seas the better”

Xander listens and frowns slightly “Let’s just hope the weather behaves, then its winter so maybe just some cold is all we need to worry on”

Gorvenalus offers a smile “How about we go below deck and have some hot tea”

Minsc nods “Sounds good to me”

Xander smiles “Me as well”

The beaver then leads his friends off, tea and some scones await.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer