Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-01 12:04:09 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Mornings Are Annoying-Willowbark Abbey TP Log

Willowbark Log

The day was cold, the day was cloudy, and the cat was bored….and that was not good at all. Varsha slipped from her room as it’s not like they can just keep her there, being on a ship is interesting and she was on a mission, find..the..coffee!

Rupert has already declared coffee as an evil, an evil that’s on the ship and he cannot do anything about it and that just botheres the rabbit to no end, lucky he doesn’t see the feline.

Moonbeam sees Varsha and flies over to her from her perch on a railing, “It seems most are resting or getting ready to head off soon.”

Varsha speaks “Oh yes and the view will be so great water everywhere, so exciting” She doesn’t sound excited at all.

Krisha hasn’t done too much, she seems to be feeling rather ill today, it could be that boats move some in the water even when at dock, she sighs and sits down as she didn’t have breakfast, she was hungry but nothing agreed with her.

Rupert walks over to the badger “Salutations Mrs. Winters, I do hope you’re doing well….you do see tried, maybe some rest, have you ate breakfast?”

Varsha watches the rabbit and then shrugs at Moonbeam “I can’t swim so sort of dislike the idea of purposely being on water for over 2 weeks, what if we sink?”

Moonbeam frowns “Sinking would be bad. I could fly away but no one else could, not at all and I would be very so so sad to lose friends, but I think it floats nicely….so far”

Krisha smiles a little “I..I am just tried maybe and no, breakfast I didn’t go to as didn’t feel like eating, was not feeling well last night or this morning and….look just please don’t tell Xander he will worry and he doesn’t need worry”

Rupert takes off his glasses to clean them and places them back on “You should tell him the situation  Mrs. Winters, not good to hide things such as that, if it gets worse do tell or least tell Gorvenalus as he has healer skills after all”
Varsha just frowns and flattens her ears “So far?..Thanks for the encouraging words…” She rolls her eyes.

Moonbeam sighs “I am sorry, so very sorry maybe it’s relaxing you need yes?”

Krisha nods “I..will, then could be…be the ship maybe.” She glances over at the cat and the bat. Before back to the rabbit” I will be fine sir”

Rupert sighs and seems to resist an urge to say something and just nods, “Fine…..” He also glances at the two nearby beasts and shakes his head “We need to leave port sooner rather than later.”

Varsha frowns “I would if I could find the coffee.”

Moonbeam tilts her head “Coffee? It is lost…is this good or bad news?”

Krisha nods “Yes heading off soon would be nice”

Rupert overhears the bat and walks over “Good news and even more good news, coffee is in its own class of evil things to rid the world of as soon as possible”

Varsha looks at the hare as if he has said the most horrible thing ever..”What?” She says barely a whisper, “Evil?...Coffee is FAR from evil!”

“Not coffee again, I refuse to listen again Varsha, please” It was Xander coming onto the deck, he smiles at Krisha and goes to hug her and looks at Rupert “And you, please don’t encourage her”

Moonbeam flies over to Xander “Hello sir, hello…you are ok today?”

Krisha half smiles and allows the hug but stays quiet for now.

Rupert looks at the badger and his eye seems to twitch once as he takes a deep breath “Encourage her? She was saying she can’t find that evil coffee, that is good news if I ever said so, which I DID”

Varsha ears perk up and then flatten again, she pouts and wags her tail, “But…” She stops herself, the word coffee is not said, but it’s hard for her to not say it, as coffee….well its life blood to her.

Xander studies Krisha “You ok love?” He also watches Varsha and sighs, “Just go…do something ok?”

Moonbeam smiles at Krisha “Hello to you…you seem down, you need to smile better, is it not a good day?” Well there is some clouds she supposes.

Krisha sighs, “Just tried and…wasn’t hungry earlier is all, maybe motion sickness or…or something” She isn’t sure but she is sure of feeling that annoying gonna barf soon feeling and  find herself going to the railing to ….barf up what little she ate last night, wasn’t much.

Rupert did not need to see that and just walks away ”Why did I volunteer for this, why the seasons….”

Varsha tail puffs out and she backs away “Yeah she like needs a healer…gross…ok yeah I am SOOOOOOOOO…going to my room, bye bye” And she heads there, quickly…wow that’s one way to make her leave!

Moonbeam frowns and flies over to Krisha concerned.

Xander is also by her side “Love?” He sounds concerned and looks at Moonbeam “Please find Gorvenalus.”

Rupert about walks into a fat fox and eeeps, he backs away as the moody fox mutters something and walks around the rabbit, whom in turn goes to his room and shuts…locks the door. He is to not be disturbed the rest of the day, in fact a paw places that in writing on the door before it closes and locks again. As for ill beasts…that’s a healers job, let the healer help as this rabbit is staying in his room till dinner.

*They set sail on Sunday Dec 3nd, in the morning ICLY or least that's the plan

#2 2017-12-02 01:45:16 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer