Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-25 07:43:53 AM

Karth Riverbark

Trying Something New Is Not Always Wise-Willowbark Abbey TP LoG

**Didn't log as maybe logger messed up, but I got all of it, enjoy a fun short roleplay*

Karth Riverbark(me)- Archer for Mossflower Defenders

Flea Underwood(me)- Scout in Mossflower Defenders

Moonbeam- Messenger in Mossflower Defenders

Varsha- Cat in Mossflower Defenders

Various spoofs

~ ~ ~  LOG ~ ~ ~~

Karth was fine with staying an extra week, it gave him a chance to explore the city, not too far from their Inn though.

Flea liked the market place as he looked around and grinned “The smells, the sites, the sounds. Isn’t it all so interesting Karth?”

Moonbeam flew close by and landed on a lamp post to get a better view “I am likening the view from above myself” Yes she felt safer in the air at times.

Varsha was just curious “I’m thirsty and hungry maybe we can try some new place?”

Nearby was a small café, a little out of the way and run by a couple ferrets that seemed nice enough. A simple place with things like fruit plates, some sandwiches and something called…….”Hello are you wanted to have lunch?” One ferret said smiling and his mate smiled too “ A special today..a fish sandwich and sliced potatoes with either a mixed fruit drink or coffee”

Karth sighed and arched an eyebrow “Coffee?”

Flea grinned “Something from around here, maybe it’s like ale let’s try it Karth!” And he is right away sitting down.

Moonbeam just stays where she is and watches, she isn’t willing to try anything different right now unless she has to.

Varsha blinked “Sure…with this coffee stuff” She sits down and looks at the others “What it’s different everyone should try new things sometimes to see what you like. You eat the same thing day in and day out it gets boring real quick”

He ferrets served up the food and smiled “Enjoy your lunch”

Karth drank just some water and slowly ate the fish, he nodded “Fish is good anyways as is the vegetables”

Moonbeam decided on just some fruit on a plate and water after a short while when she finally flew down and quietly had her meal.

Flea sipped the coffee and made a face “Ewwwwwww….ok fruit juice for me thanks”

Varsha sips it and her eyes seem to widen as she drinks the rest of her mug of coffee…”More please” She says and gets a 2nd…and 3nd cup. She did eat half her food but really…really seems to like coffee.

Karth just glances at the cat “We shouldn’t stay away from the others too long. Maybe think on getting back now.”

Flea nods “Sounds nice to me and de bat already flew off I think”

Varsha smiles “We should get this coffee..coffee is life I need coffee, can we can we can we?” She smiles at the ferrets “Have this in a large, an extra-large. This place is so so so so so so so cool and this is like life and I likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttttttttt…” She giggles and talks faster and faster and smiles” We need this…I need this, REDWALL NEEDS THIS…” She quiets down “The Mossflower Defenders NEED IT!!!!”

Karth frowns “And you don’t, let’s go back to the Inn” He goes to lead her away.

Flea frowns “That stuff is gross and tastes like mud water with more mud or old sock maybe”

Varsha frowns and grabs a chair”noooooooooooo!!!!!!! I need this in my life, coffee…coffee……COFFFEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!”

Karth sighs and carefully separates the chair from the cats grasp and will carry her back to the inn, or least try.

Flea waves to the ferrets and leaves to follow Karth.

Varsha screams, she kicks and she finally gives up as that rush of energy stops and she groans…and before he gets back to the Inn she will of fell asleep and most likely have a headache for a couple hours when she wakes up…the joy!...Not.

Karth just makes sure she is cozy and him and Flea go back to their own room to relax and wonder what the rest of the week will bring.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2017-11-25 07:45:55 AM

Karth Riverbark

Re: Trying Something New Is Not Always Wise-Willowbark Abbey TP LoG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih9hH0Z5hGU   This reminds me of what happen to Varsha tongue

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#3 2017-11-25 11:25:56 AM

oz

starbucks.jpg

Now I want Starbucks....

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#4 2017-11-25 03:29:47 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I was laughing so hard at this x'D

And when they got back to the Inn Lily was like, "What was she drinkin'?"  Coffee, sweetheart.  That thing many people are addicted to...including Varsha now wink tongue

Board footer