Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-22 12:30:34 PM

Leon

One Final Act...Brother Leon Log

Happens ICLY either  November 24 or 25…………………………………………………..

Leon had not sleep well for the past week, mainly because he was always checking on the raven’s wound and bandaging it. And he was starting to run low on the herbs he needed, so he had to use a lot less, and this last time none at all, as he only carried so many and had collected some yes but there was a lot more at the abbey, even Ferravale had some.

Eclipse lets the mouse tend to her and flaps a little “Not as stiff, this is good”

Leon speaks “Well I do hope so, you’re lucky it’s healed so well and your newt friend should be able to bandage it when needed, since he has been watching me a lot.”

Eclipse was able to move her wing a lot better now, it was indeed healing as she looked to the mouse “I am going to test fly, I shall return and you are to stay here”

Leon nodded as he understood as he sat against the cave/den wall and sighed. This had been a long  past  two weeks, yes he had been here a total of two weeks and he was offered very little to eat or drink while he was here and it had become very clear this wasn’t a good thing and he needed to try and escape somehow.

Eclipse came back after 30 minutes and walked up to the mouse “You have done well healing me mouse, I can once more fly…..perhaps not perfectly but fly all the same.” She got close to his face as she said the next words “Your services are no longer needed.”

Leon looked up “So your releasing me now? That was the deal, I help you and then you release me”

The raven just smiled coldly “Yes I did say that, didn’t I and I do intend to keep my part of the deal.” She goes to grab him in her talon and take him outside, but she keeps a hold of him, rather tightly.

Leon frowns as he is picked up and blinks as he is outside, there is snow now and it’s colder, he doesn’t try to get loose as, well…talons.

“Yes as I said your never see me again…” She starts to fly into the air with the mouse” In Mossflower or anywhere for I release…from Life!” The Raven sneers as she tightens her grip on him, purposely tighten her grip on him.

Leon tries to get a paw free, his tail is free and he uses that to get into the knap sack and pulls out his scalpel, he frowns as it’s a weapon in a way, his tail tightens around it as he starts to find it hard to breath.

Eclipse smirks unknowing, “I shall release you” Her plan sink her claws into him and drop him to finish him off, she smirks as she goes to sink one claw into his heart, as she speaks “Then go after the widowed Dorarose…I seen her, she looks for you I shall help her find you, then slay her as well. It wouldn’t take much after I am airborne. Maybe I will eat her….” She smirks as she flies higher and then starts to slowly sink her talons into him “Goodbye….”

Leon  has his rare times he gets mad, one is not listen to him when he tells you something in the infirm or it’s out of order of his ABC order and he has to fix it, and another is threaten his family as he does something very unlike himself, he goes to stab the raven in the chest with the scalpel he holds with his tail, his tail is fairly strong too. “Leave my wife alone!!!” He tenses up in pain as talons sink into him and uses all his strength, fuled by pain and anger to stab the evil bird in  the chest!

Eclipse gasps in shock as the scalpel enters her lung and she coughs up blood, this she was not expecting as she flaps and starts to fly slightly lower, blood leaks from her chest as she tries to caw and just gets a coughing fit and her flying becomes very uneven, her grip loosens some on the mouse.

Leon feels the talons sink in and blood leaks from wounds on his arms, legs and chest, his vision starts to fade, he knows the raven will crash and that’s not a good thing, but he also does not want the newt to have a chance to save the bird, he uses a last bit of fading strength to stab at the bird’s chest again as he focuses on staying awake best he can.

The raven goes to sink her talons in more when the scalpel enters her heart, her grip on the mouse relaxes as she starts to crash to the ground, next to the river bank by thin ice. The evil raven and terror of the skies is dead before she hits the ground as she lays there like a messy pile of feathers with a scalpel buried in her chest!

Leon feels himself fall, it’s odd the raven breaks his fall. He crawls a few feet and then just lays on the icy cold ground and shivers slightly. He has lost a good deal of blood, he coughed up blood and was having trouble breathing, he knew it was bad. He looked over at the dead raven and manages a weak smile, its dead…it means it won’t harm anyone ever again. His eyes close half way as his vision dims, he knows he isn’t getting to the abbey, alive anyways, he knows he is dying…but he fights to stay awake, even if it’s only long enough to see Dorarose’s face one last time. He has talon marks on his arms and legs and a couple deep ones on his chest, it’s also cold and the sun will set soon as his eyes close a short while….only to open if he hears a noise or hopefully a voice…before he allows himself to slip into the dark forest.

*ICLY Brother Leon dies….page mailed Dorarose as Leon should die seeing her one last time, even if just briefly.
*OOCLY I am sorry just a lot going on IN REAL LIFE and it’s been talked over and its best I step away from the muck. My computer also hates me and is most likely on its last legs as well, so will need a new one …hopefully for Christmas and no won’t be making any more characters on here, sorry…it has been fun and I will miss you all. Please don’t stop roleplaying cause Leon is gone….keep roleplaying. Also this is no one’s fault that I am leaving in case it’s thought that…..also I won’t be on forums again either, sorry…may check for responses or read things once in a while but no more posts….take care and Brother Rafael takes over, hoping otter maybe lets him become a shared character somehow..shrugs….
Brother Leon

Last edited by Leon (2017-11-22 02:05:48 PM)

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#2 2017-11-22 02:33:34 PM

Karth Riverbark

Re: One Final Act...Brother Leon Log

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgryxXRXvgs

This music fits this...also Vojin was looking for him, we can assume he got an update or maybe he can of seen the raven crashing or seen it when was flying earlier but of course locating Leon...sadly too late

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#3 2017-11-22 05:28:31 PM

oz

Oz and Gorvenalus when he is back from trip will be sad over the news...even Patch will cry.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#4 2017-11-24 06:11:46 AM

Henry the Poet

“I hear the wind blow through the wood,   
You tried to fight as best you could,   
For the sweet nest you hold so dear.   
Now may you soul fly swift from here.   

I mourn your passing with my tears.   
The future holds all hopes and fears.   
You’ll see them not, your fears are gone,
For your good soul has want beyond.

I’ll miss you much now that you’re gone,   
I must be strong and carry on,   
To protect the home for witch you fought,   
The home for witch your life was bought.

Oh, worry not, my friend in flight,   
I will move forward with the fight.   
I shall preserve your memory well,   
And keep good the home for which you fell.”

-Wind Through the Wood, traditional sparra dirge, as sung by Henry at the funeral of Leon.

Last edited by Henry the Poet (2017-11-24 06:13:38 AM)

"Oh, dainty triolet! Oh, fragrant violet!
Oh, gentle heigho-let (or little sigh)
On sweet urbanity, though mere inanity, to touch their vanity we will rely!"
-Chorus. "P'raps If You Address The Lady Most Politely." By Gilbert&Sullivan. Princess Ida.

#5 2017-11-25 03:25:15 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Leon was so brave!

You'll be missed, Leon.  Thanks for the all RPs and fun times (and permissions).  <3

#6 2017-12-07 05:37:57 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer