Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-16 09:14:11 AM

Karth Riverbark

A Small Detour, then a needed Nap-Willowbark TP

~ ~ In Log ~ ~ ~

Karth Riverbark(Me) Archer for Mossflower Defenders

Xander Winters-Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Krisha Winters-Mate to Xander

Varsha-Scout in Mossflower Defenders

Minsc-Warrior and Healer in Mossflower Defenders

Moonbeam-Bat

Spoofed: Wolverine named Bloodbath, Honey badger named Duskfur, some assorted guards and other city beasts

~~ LOG ~ ~ ~
Karth scanned the area of the docks, but decided to venture a little ways away from the docks, just in case and this place was slightly interesting. He knew the way back to the Jolly Roger Tavern so he wasn’t too worried on getting lost, but this place did have a lot of twists and turns.

Varsha was nearby, was she ever, and in trouble as she was being held by a rather tall nasty looking wolverine, “ Hey let me go ugly!” Which only angered the beast and caused them to show fangs. Varsha kicked the beast “Let Go!”

Moonbeam gasped and flew away till she was on a near crash landing into the sea otter, she stopped barely in time “Oh!..Oh it’s you…I mean yes of course, oh Varsha needs help she does she wandered away from the others and oh do hurry!”

Xander was worried, exploring was nice but not when you get lost in the twists and turns of a city. He tried to keep everyone with him together and failed as he sighed. “Don’t worry, we aren’t….too lost”

Krisha stayed close to Xander and frowned. “This place is loud and..odd smells.” Or maybe it’s left over motion sickness, she wasn’t sure. What she was sure of was staying close to Xander.

Minsc frowned “Aren’t we supposed to find some…contact and Rupert knows whom it is we seek, so we need to seek our friends sir….they have to be close yes?”

Karth bumps into the bat and steps back, he frowns and asks simply “Where is she?”

Moonbeam points and leads the way to the cat.

Varsha was about to be stabbed with a hooked blade, she eeped! “Hey all I did was say ya stinked..ya do!” The wolverine just snorts and gets ready to gut the cat. Varsha then screams!

Xander stops as he hears the scream and draws The Blade of The Northwind Storms, “Krisha stay by Minsc please” He then heads towards the sound and soon sees the wolverine and narrows his eyes as he charges forwards.

Krisha frowns and stays where she is, worry on her face.

Minsc lays a paw on Furyblazor and sighs “I…” He can’t and simply refuses to rush off to help, he isn’t leaving the badger alone by herself” Let’s hope he will be alright Krisha”

Karth gets an arrow and fires it at the wolverine, not anywhere vital, just the shoulder.

Moonbeam flies and lands on a fence post and watches “Oh dear…oh my..I hate fights, I hate blood….”

Varsha has her eyes closed, wait she is alive and the wolverine is howling in pain with an arrow now deep in its shoulder, it drops the cat and goes to snap at her when the badger shows up, the wolverine growls and goes to  grab the badger by the throat, if he can and then slam the badger into a shop window, looks like a place there are selling eels and…gross frog legs, maybe some seaweed also.

Xander managed to get a slice at the wolverine’s chest at the same time the wolverine does grab him by the throat. He panics a little as he grasps for breath and feels himself slammed into the window. Luckily he avoids any cuts thanks to the thick cloak, but the window is broke and he is now in a pile of eels, frog legs and sea weed coughing and catching his breath. His blade was dropped by the wolverine’s footpaws.

Krisha goes to pull Minsc towards where they went, and just in time to see…..”Xander!”

Minsc rushes forwards and now Furyblazor is indeed drawn and he is ready to slay a wolverine if needed.

Karth frowns and gets ready to fire off another arrow, he aims and fires!

Varsha eyes widen, Oh the chaos! A couple what look like guards show up, a couple tall sea otters and some tall pure black badger, or sort of a badger as he had no stripes and looks like a sort of shaggy carpet maybe. The badger speaks” That’s Bloodbath…he escaped and is dangerous” The cat rolls her eyes “What a lovely name….” The arrow ends up doing them all a favor as it sinks into the wolverine known as Bloodbath’s neck and he falls over dead. The badger blinks “Well….ok men check on the beast inside.”

Xander rubs his neck and takes a couple deep breaths, he will be ok just some bruises and a cut on his paw. He sits up and glances around for his blade.

Krisha rushes forwards to check on Xander.

Minsc puts away his own blade and walks over “Sir? Are you ok?”

Moonbeam stays where she is, too much excitement to suit her.

Karth makes his way over “Is every beast alright?” He sounds concerned as he nods to the guards and the other badger.

Varsha nods, a little shaken up but fine “I soooooooooo need a nap now, and some food, and drink” The wolverine is dead and the guards seem happy at this. It’s found out the black furred badger is something called a honey badger, sort of like a normal badger but a lot more willing to fight. He offers Xander help up and also picks up the badger’s blade and hands it to him “My name is Duskfur, Captain of the guard are you and your friends ok and anything we can do to help?”

Xander hugs Krisha “ I am alright…” He nods his thanks as he takes his blade “Just a good place to stay, and some help finding someone we are looking for, I don’t know  a name another friend does, they are supposed to get us a boat to finish a trip we are on”

Krisha hugs Xander and gives him a kiss, “Please don’t just rush off like that again love”

Karth speaks “I know where the Jolly Roger is, it’s the Inn the rest of our group is at, but we could use help finding a place called –The Lucky Dagger-.”

Duskfur nods “Well that’s….let’s see from the Jolly Roger you go left, then find a street called Stone way and go towards the docks, your see an alley called shady alley and tis there, be careful though. It’s not the best tavern to visit, just a warning but I could go when your headed there and things should go slightly better, that’s if your be needing some extra help?”

Varsha dusts off her outfit and sniffs the air and frowns at Xander “Sir…” She then decides to stay quiet, last time she told someone they smelled bad…she almost died.

Moonbeam flies over “Can we go now please?”

Karth nods his thanks and points to the way to go, he does notice the smell of eels, frog legs and sea weed but..well he is polite and so stays quiet. They soon get to the Jolly Roger and head inside.

Xander sighs, yes he knows he needs a serious bath but he just wants to sleep and make sure all is safe first.

Krisha stays close to Xander, yes he stinks but he is her mate.

Rupert sees the group and walks out arms folded “And what or  why the enormous amount of time and…..” He then quickly steps back and makes a face, “What is that vile detestable odor….what happen!” He shakes his head “A bath is needed, without haste, do it now!”

Varsha rolls her eyes “Geee we are happy to see you too hare…and your rude to our leader Xander had to fight a wildcat which,….yes I angered and so it tried to kill me cause I told it, it smelled bad , which it did it smelled like rotten cabbage and it was ugly too...the wolverine not the cabbage as how would I KNOW IF THE CABBAGE was ugly or not,  and then Xander came and it threw him into this shop with eels, frog legs and sea weed, the wolverine again not the cabbage as how could a cabbage ever do that I mean good grief... and Xander  was most likely already sweating from being lost and fighting….anyways the wolverine died and that was fine cause he was a bad guy according to this guard guy and..and sooooooooooooooooooooooooo….anyways” And on and on and on…”Then we came here”

Xander frowns and just walks off to get a good warm bath, then he will eat dinner and sleep.

Rupert listens to maybe…5% of her speech and just told beasts their rooms and went to his. He did hear hare and snorts before storming off, after giving Karth the room lists and whom is where.

Karth manages a small chuckle, he then finds Flea and after him and his friends have dinner they get some much needed sleep!

** Some Info Rupert mentioned on rooms **
Room1: Varsha, Lilymoore,Moonbeam
Room2: Karth, Flea, Minsc, Gorvernalus
Room3:Rupert, Xander, Krisha
And guess rooms are right next to each other if someone needs to check on someone else in another room ect……

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2017-11-16 02:52:07 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer