Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-06 12:26:13 PM

Leon

A Face From The Not So Long Past...

Happens shortly after this log

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=497

***do ICLY He is not missing till November 10th, maybe when he doesnt return by motning of November 11th.....yep a sign he is missing ***

=== Starts on a wooded path close to Ferravale path and the dirt road and ends Inside a very well hidden den===

Leon-Master Healer Redwall Abbey and unwilling guest and healer to a raven
Eclipse- Raven
Razorteeth-Newt

Leon walked along the path, adjusted his pack and tightened his warm cloak around him as some traces of snow started.

A beast stayed very still as he watched the abbey mouse and lifted a blowpipe and blew out a dart, a knock out dart, towards the mouse.

Leon rubbed his neck as he thought maybe some knat or an odd bee stung him, he then felt and pulled out the dart and looked at it before collapsing to the dirt path onto a pile of brown and yellow leaves.

The beast jumped from the tree, he had sat on a low branch and with his cloak blended in well with the black and brown bark of the tree, he walked over and kicked the mouse, then bent down and lifted him up and walked towards the river with him and then onto a muddy path that led to something that looked like a broken beaver den, but safe from wind and weather, it also had weeds and cattails growing over it, complete with vines so it was hid fairly well. The mouse is laid down as the beast who held him backs off “Your wish has been granted oh master…”

Out of the shadows of the back of the den came a raven, a female raven with a healing wing, her side needed herbs for infection and swelling and that was surely clear, she tilts her head “ You have done well Razorteeth, you have done well.”

“Of course of great Master Eclipse”

Leon groaned as he started to wake up and held his head “Headache…and my neck is sore…where…am…”He stops as he notices and goes to quickly stand.

And that’s when Eclipse lunches forwards and goes to hold him down, “Not so fast Brother Leon…I acquire your aid, your help…you help me for a few days and then…I will release you and I Promise…your never see me..or Razorteeth again, in Mossflower lands.”

Razorteeth was a black and brown newt, with a black, and some green, cloak lined with what looks like fox or wolf fur maybe. He grinned and showed..teeth? But ones that seem to be made of sharp meatal and there is two fang like ones.

Leon’s eyes widen as he is held down, “You….but you should be dead…”

“I was injured yes..but not dead, no I survived and I heal but my former healer tries to betray me, so they were fired” The raven states all calm like”So..answer and oh it best be good or I may sadly have to lose another healer”

Leon takes a deep breath “Fine…I will help you, get you healed enough to be fine and teach….umm your friend to tend to you and then you release me and as you said. I won’t need to call anyone to come find you.”

Eclipse nods “Terms…accepted and yes your never see me again after that, your have no need to have beasts track me down…or track Razorteeth down either.” She smirks “I will let you write a note to let them know your helping heal a beast, won’t have to say whom…and that you are ….safe.”

Leon frowns, he is worried but he nods and writes a note and lays it down.

Razorteeth takes the note and leaves, but unseen by the mouse he purposely burns the note to ashes and goes fishing, he does need to be away for a bite and also they need some food

Eclipse watches Leon and then lets him tend to her wounds. She will keep a strict eye on him and make the newt keep an eye on him as well, a very close one.

Leon quietly tends to the wounds and rebandages them, he will heal her but he won’t speak to her as that wasn’t part of the deal. He won’t try to escape…least anytime too soon

Last edited by Leon (2017-11-07 01:35:10 PM)

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#2 2017-11-15 01:52:36 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: A Face From The Not So Long Past...

By sundown on November 11th, DoraRose is in a state of pure panic tongue

Board footer