Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-23 03:06:10 PM

Karth Riverbark

After A Fight You Just Want To Relax.....

Attor(Me)-monitor
Rioko-vixen tavern worker
Sandjaw-npc Monitor spoofed by me
-spoofed tavern beasts

~ ~ LOG ~ ~ ~
The Dragon's Horde is the type of tavern beasts go frequent because they got kicked out of the even the seediest places of Halyard. It's a small shack along the beach with a creaky wood floor. The walls lean slightly, and the only woodlanders who would show their faces among the pirates, thieves and cut throats were the ones tossed into the soup.   

Allegedly. No one has ever seen cook actually put a beast on the menu, but those with bar tabs do tend to go missing...   

Attor walks in with another lizard and they are clearly given some room to find seats. The taller one grins "That was fun Sandjaw"   

It takes a moment before the beasts are served. "Hello all, welcome to the Hoard." Says the vixen as she strolls up to the table. The portly grey fox leans slightly against the table. Rioko then says, "You lot here for drink, food, or both?"   

Attor smirks "Both, whats on the menu tonight as we have a right to celebrate" He pulls out some coins, he stole from his latest victim..."And someone else was nice enough to pay for me and SandJaw here"   

The fox hardly raises an eyebrow to alleged thievery. There are beasts with worse crimes here. She begins to speak but is quickly interrupted by the laughter of a trio of pine martens at the end of the bar. "Hey! Foxy! Get yer fluffy but over here, vixen! We need more wine!"   

The vixen scowls, "I wish it was pine marten pot pie... bloody ingrates... but no, we have fish. Fish and more fish. However you want it served."   

Attor says, "Gee maybe I should of brought the hare here.....or one of them, see one was for sure some new recruite the other had officer symbols on him....but fish be fine"

The vixen chuckles, "Can't say I would mind if you did. Cotton Tails have given me so much trouble in the past few months I would have offered to cook one for-"   

"Hey! Wench! Did ya not hear us! We're speaking to you!"

The vixen chooses to ignore the martens, as she takes the monitor lizards order, "Fish it is. You guys want anything with it? Chips? Rice?"   

"Listen when we are talking to you!" The marten pirate chucks his empty wine bottle at the vixen's head.  Failing at catching the bottle flying for her, Rioko yelps and drops to the floor, letting the glass sail right for SandJaw’s face...   

Attor blinks as the glass misses him, it sticks in Sandjaws face and the monitor is up and hissing, blood going down his face as he glares at the vixen"I kill now...can I kill the fox didn’t kill hare you did" Attor shrugs as he fiddles with a sabor from the hare and looks at the name on the handle "Oh...the hare has...had a name how nice"   

The vixen let's out a little meep. Backing away until her tail end bumps against the bar. "W-wait! Don't kill me! They were the ones who threw the bottle!"

All but one of the pine martens begin to realize the danger they are in. "Ha! Yes! Gut that fox like a fish! That'll teach her not to ignore her customers!" The other two pine martens begin to back away from their drunken friend who threw the bottle.   

Attor just watches, Sandjaw on the other hand hisses and then goes to charge the pine marten closest to him, teeth and claws are out. Attor looks at the vixen "This place has action...by the way intested in a sabor?" He shows the sabor to the vixen, it’s clearly a Long Patrol's weapon "The owner died of a rather bad back wound"   

Only when the lizards claws reach the beasts flesh, does the marten realize what danger he is in. The drunken sailor screams as the lizard falls upon him, crying out for help. His friends however merely run for the door. The smaller, spry marten is quicker than his heavyset, beer bellied friend.   

The vixen only watches in horror as the sailor meets his fate. She turns to Attor. "W-what? Oh. S-sure." How can a creature be so callus about watch another die? Her eyes drift down to the saber. It looks... familiar.   

Attor watches, what fun as the other monitor seems to decide he...won’t have fish tonight, he is fine with marten as Attor looks at the vixen, "Some high up..one eared hare"He smirks "I watched him die...it was fun, he told the other two hares to run,..there was a 3nd with him, he died too and unlike the one I watched die, he didn’t fight...the one hare who's saber that is, he fought and refused to die....too bad he lost, his life"   

"Help! Help me! H-argh..." The fleshy wine filled marten finally stops kicking, crumbling to the ground where he bleeds out. The other patrons seem to shy away from the monitor lizards as the marten's buddies dash out the door.   

The fox however, she has other problems. "One eared..." Rioko's ears flatten. That wasn't a hare she would forget anytime soon. He saved her hide once! And... she was accused of trying to kill him...

"I... I need to go." She begins shuffling around the bar, "I need to put your order on and... grab you wine!" she laughs nervously...   

Attor watches the fox chuckles "Yeah one eared..had officer badge, I say I did good...took down some possible leader, hee hee...and yes get that wine please. Just think one less long ear in the world"   

"R-right away!" The vixen continues to smile, the twitch of her tail betraying her nervousness. She gets to the kitchen, the sand lizard there asking, "Hey, what's going on out there? Hey! I'm talking to you!" But by then the fox is already out the back door and making a run for the city...   

Attor waits and then seems to get angry "Where is my ORDER?!"

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2017-10-23 03:08:48 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer