Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-14 07:29:08 AM

Leon

Checking On The Sea Otter-Redwall Log

Log:
Leon-Master Healer of Redwall
Karth-Sea Otter and an archer from Mossflower Defenders

==Leon tends to the sea otter Karth, who is still in the old office for now==

Karth is still here, still slowly recovering and..bored out of his mind! He is also worried sick about his friend, he can't go help he can only lay there. He may be able to move to the infirm soon but nowhere else and not on his own.

Leon enters the room and checks on the otter "How are you today Karth?"   

Karth answers "I would be better with knowing me friend isn’t risking his life after just freeing himself of vermin, only to charge right back to em"   

Leon is quiet till he checks over the otter and even slowly changes the bandages, gets fresh herbs and rebandages as he speaks "Then your be happy to know the base was gotten back, there was a little trouble but all is well..basically, Flea is in Ferravale and he is alive, not seriously hurt. A bird came to tell us news, also Xander and any other captives are free, Xander is here and the rest are in Ferravale"

Karth looks glad" That.....is good news, I am glad I only wish I could of been there to help."   

Leon smiles "It is good news and maybe you would of helped and maybe not. Right now you heal up and maybe if you feel up to it, there is the feast tomorrow...or least they can bring you a plate of..well almost anything on feast days"   

Karth shrugs a little "Maybe, may be better to just rest I almost messed things up letting the weasel escape"   

Leon says, "Not your fault, he would of gotten away anyways it appears, but it could of been Benar or Oz or even Magramba that was the one questioning them when he got loose to stab whoever it was, yes it happen to be you and yes you should not of been questioning them, but at the same time things could be very different. Someone else could of died, you could of easily, your very lucky as that dagger missed your heart and lung by mere..mm or so"   

Karth frowns "I know. I just...wanted to help, it’s how I am use to doing things..question the cause of problems, usually nothing like that has happen...been kicked in the face before, cussed out, spit on, never stabbed in the chest"   

Leon says, "Well luckily I was there, course that could of been bad too, and Gorvenalus was close as well, he helped sew you up as I applied pressure, if had just been me here...well its possible you wouldn’t be talking to me as you would be dead"   

Karth says, "Guess right place right time....any news of Loosefang?"   

Leon says, "well...I am unsure..supposedly there was talk that he tried to stab Blisa and...then he got ate by her snake friend...supposedly, it’s possible"   

Karth had a little trouble sleeping, oh thanks by the way Leon you sure know how to help a beast sleep. He did finally get to sleep for a couple hours and woke early to some noise and smells of cooking, oh yeah that feast is today.   

Leon choose this shift and nods a hello “Sleep ok?"

Karth gives the mouse a look and snorts, yep he is feeling a little better, "What ya think after being told the leader of Ferravale has a snake as a friend, the words friend and snake have no business in the same sentence unless it’s about a friend killing a snake"   

Leon frowns “I am sorry. I...meet the snake once, his name is Basil. He won’t hurt any Redwaller or friend to a Redwaller. He likes cheese so I brought him a cheese muffin when I was there discussing how well their herb garden was going, and if they were doing well with healing items and herbs in their infirm for winter and they are...though their Master healer left so...well guess Blisa will figure that out."

Karth shakes his head "Still....a snake as a friend....wait cheese, it eats cheese? What did it do make the Ferravale leader dip Loosefang in cheese with a hint of salt and pepper? Oh and I bet he ate cake too" Yep his rudeness has returned, “And why did their healer up and leave them, what healer does that, Ferravale has problems…the main ..that’s MAIN healer seems to be like oh I am leaving now bye bye and…oh yeah the leader has a SNAKE as a FRIEND!”

Leon shrugs "I don't know...maybe." He then is wise in his choice of words "Lets discuss something else. How are you feeling and would you like something from the feast later brought to you"   

Karth says, "I am sore, a little tried and I don’t care...long as it doesn’t include cheese...or cake"

Leon nods "Alright...hmmms maybe hotroot?"   

Karth smiles a little "That would be nice, and some rolls and...ale?" He is unsure if ale is allowed if you’re in the infirm.   

Leon smiles "I will make sure you get a large bowl of it and rolls too. And some ale" He slowly stands "I got to check on some things, be back in an hour or two" With that said he slips out to the hallway, once back in the great hall he  sighs, he is glad Karth feels better but good grief that sea otter is rude! He seems unsure of weather Angela should go up there or not, yeah maybe tell her it’s not needed…if she will listen….worth a try anyways and if he fails….he fails and won’t be responsible if the sea otter gets hit with a staff.

Last edited by Leon (2017-10-16 04:51:26 AM)

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#2 2017-10-14 11:53:31 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer