Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-12 11:21:46 AM

Karth Riverbark

An Odd Gathering Of Help-Mossflower Defenders/Remnant Log

Vojin Longtail(Me)-Loyal Ferravale guard

Flea Riverbark(Me)- Scout of Mossflower Defenders

Krisha-Badger maid

Flametail-Scout of Mossflower Defenders

Ferro- Blacksmith of Ferravale and Mossflower Defenders

Mosely- Messenger of Mossflower Defenders

Silverwing-Messenger of Mossflower Defenders

Chestnut-Cook for Mossflower Defenders

Loosefang-2nd in command of Remnant

spoofed bad guys, and couple spoofed guards

~ ~ ~ ~  LOG ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Vojin was always alert, and always aware of things around him as he lead Flea and the heron towards where he thought the chieftain was.

Flea keeps watch as he looks around “Where did de bird go?”

Krisha was out and heading to the tavern, a single guard with her..a marten as some other guards were called away. The badger maid frowned, “What going on..maybe we should get inside?”

As if to verify that’s a good plan an arrow hits the marten in the throat and he falls over dead. A ferret archer  grins “Yes..inside the bell tower we have room for one more of such great importance.” Beside the ferret is none other than Loosefang ”What can I say….no one keeps me tied up or in a cell long…” The ferret just stares at him as the weasel groans “Grab her…duhhhhh”

Krisha screams as the guard is suddenly dead and bolts down a path, not watching where she rushes off.

Vojin may always be alert but sometimes the unexpected does happen and having a badger about crash into you is something new and unexpected, he backs up and looks over her shoulder as he goes to take her paw, hopefully she doesn’t freak out on him “Come lass….we need to get you out of town” He looks to Flea “Go tell the chieftain what has happen, I Shall return soon with some extra help!”

Flea nods and heads off to find the chieftain.

Loosefang cusses and looks at the ferret “Your fired…” And walks off, most of the Remnant , or whats left, is at the bell tower construction site. But he needs to do something to prove he is still so very very loyal to his boss, he grins at an idea and goes to proceed with his plan.

Krisha does gasp but recognizing the Ferravale guard uniform as she follows him “Out of..of town? Where…but we need find Xander, please”

Vojin speaks “He is at Redwall or least should be by now, this is where I take you.”

Krisha gets a look of hope in her eyes and lets the wildcat lead her to the abbey.

==Yes they traveled during the night, but hey that’s Vojin for you and he did make sure they traveled at a good pace as they get to the gates==

Vojin glances at the gates “Hello? I am Vojin Longtail and require some aid here”

Flametail peers down from the wall and then goes to join the wildcat.

Krisha stays beside the wildcat as she waits, she just wants inside.

Ferro opens the door, upon seeing Krisha he goes to hug her ”Krisha, you are sssssssssafe….”Little time to talk he pushes her inside “Go inssssside….sssssstay put” He turns to the wildcat. “Not many Defenders were at the abbey sssssssssstill, most are in Ferravale”

Chestnut is awake this early, but it’s clear he is staying here.

Moseley lands beside the wildcat “I be here..Mosely is to help kawllllllllll”

Silverwing also lands nearby ”Silverwing help friend Marek, peck badbeast plenty good”

Vojin starts to speak and blinks when the birds lands near him. Birds this size make him edgy but he tries to not show it ”Well…3 are captive…no 4…Marek, Minsc,Zolomon and Ace”

Flametail clears her throat “Hello…..Mossflower Defender here. So we getting back or are we going to stand around and chat all morning, well almost morning.”
Ferro chuckles at the squirrel and nods “Letsssssssssss go then and help our friendssssssssss”

Vojin nods “Let’s get back to Ferravale then.”

Mosely nods and takes flight, he is good at flying just landing is not always great.

Silverwing also heads off, watching from the sky for hidden troubles.

Flametail gets her sling and staff, “I am coming too.” Whether they say she can or not, it’s too late she is here.

Ferro nods ‘Letsssssss then, we have beastssssssssss to shhhhow death to”

Vojin looks at the odd group, let’s see a monitor, couple birds and a squirrel maid with an attitude…yeah whatever he can work with this. “Let’s make haste!”

And they are off to help save the day!!

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer