Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-09 04:09:15 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Plans Are Formed-Mossflower Defender's Log

In Log:
Marek-Bartender and Owner of Ferravale Tavern, also a fighter
Minsc- Warrior and Healer in Mossflower Defenders
Flea-Scout in Mossflower Defenders
Flametail-Squirrel
Varsha-Cat
Ferro-Blacksmith
Ace-Scout in Mossflower Defenders
Patch-Rat
Zolomon-Archer of Mossflower Defenders

FV:Town Hall:Meeting Room
his is a large meeting room. A large table lined with chairs sits in the middle of the room. The table is made of oakwood, as are the chairs.A couple large soft chairs are here as well. There is a large fireplace to keep one warm in cold months and the walls have pictures of varies village beasts. A door leads to the dinning hall , as well as one to the Chieftain's Office and one back to main hallway.

Marek stood up in the front of the room, his walking cane was against a chair as he stood up tall in front and watched beasts enter. In front of him on the table of blueprints to the Mossflower Defender’s Base…about 4 different blue prints showing the outline of the base, and others showing rooms and windows and a smaller one showing another area.

Flea was already there looking at the blueprints trying to figure them out, as soon as he had a rough idea of what room was what he nodded, he knew where he needed to point out but he waited till everyone got to the room first.

Zolomon slipped in, for once without a snack and sat down in a chair, “Chestnut said he was bally well staying at the abbey”

Minsc nodded “Makes sense he was badly shaken up thanks to those foul vermin pests, he and Flea are lucky to not of been seen…you were not seen correct?”

Ace walked in the doorway and found a chair to sit in “SO we have a plan now?”

Patch walked in and went to sit near Marek, why was he here…mainly cause he was asked to come, so there. He idly chews on a long piece of straw as he watches Marek.

Ferro was already there sitting quietly in his chair, his mace at his side and some light bark leather armor on.

Marek cleared his throat” So do we have everyone? I am going to have the trusted guard.” He nods to a ferret guard nearby who waves, “Relay to Ms. Blisa word for word, what we discussed” Or least most of it, anything annoying he won’t, just plans and things of that matter.

Flametail was always late to things and today she should of known better “Sorry…yeah late won’t happen again”

Flea frowns at the squirrel maid, “Ok now me and Chestnut got out some hidden door in the pantry, Texo mentioned it. How were we not seen…..not sure tunnel led to some like…creek?Ditch maybe not too far from the road and abbey, not the best tunnel but seems ok and slightly long”

Zolomon hmmms “Moles should be only beast underground…sorry go on”

Ace listens “SO no other beast knows this right and I am sure they be knowing your missing by now”

Minsc nods “Tis why we be careful my friends…but who is in charge since..well Xander is one of the ones we need to rescue?”

Patch shrugs  and points to Marek,  then hmms and points to Minsc, hey he did bring it up right?

Ferro snorts” Pick the one with sssssssskils to help, leadership ones…its alsssssssso temporary till Xander is free”

Flametail adds “And able to fight, I mean we can’t expect him to just be like oh yeah I am free let’s go beat up the evil vermin beasts and then get milk and cookies”

Varsha came in and sit by the doorway quietly. She was new and didn’t seem the kind to really do much, or talk, more the annoying teen type. But a teen who could SO kick your butt if it was needed.

Marek frowns at the latecomers “DO be  on time. And yes I can help outside, while Mr. Minsc can help inside, Mr. Flea can go with him and point out where Mr. Xander is. As for a plan Ms. Flametail it’s being made now, and no one expects Mr. Xander to go to instant fighting, if he does he does…” He points to where the secret door is and where it leads” A small group slips as quietly inside as possible, an outside group tries to take out a couple guards, there is windows that can be open once inside to help others inside as my guess is more guards are guarding the room where Mr. Xander is and guards will be at the main doorway.” He adds “The tunnel is around ½ mile long..still quietly walk the tunnel, no loud sounds and they are safe as trusted moles helped make them for me”

Patch speaks up “Maybe I can help, we need to get stripy outta there sooner rather than later.”

Flea nods  “I will go inside sure. We did recapture Loosefang, course she could make some new 2nd in command. I just hope Xander is ok”

Zolomon nods “Yeah we all want Xandy to be ok, me included as he is my very best friend in all the world”

Minsc nods “We shall kick vermin behind till they stop moving “

Varsha grins “I want to help, can I help? I can throw rocks from the trees maybe”

Flametail sighs” Really…bit over excited aren’t we?”

Marek speaks “Any help is good, though I would suggest being careful if you are not too skilled at fighting, fighting can be taught and what we need in this is experienced fighters but you may be able to help elsewhere Ms....what was your name?”

“Varsha” The young cat explains and her ears flatten on her head “I can fight…..well somewhat…I am good with the sling and learning to use a short sword. I want to join and train with the  Mossflower Defenders …please. Let me help even if it’s messages till you get the base back”

Flea hmms “We can maybe think on it…Xander will have the final word” Least he hopes Xander will be around to do that. He smiles “You can go to Redwall Abbey and  let an Abbot Benar know we recaptured Loosefang”

Zolomon nods “yeah that’s important and that we plan to…hopefully get the base back soon and save captives”

Patch has just been listening as he sits here. ”I could…spy maybe..oh wait never mind some saw me…darn it”

Ferro stands “I will come assssssssssssss well to help fight. I need to go to my ssssssssshop and check on my daughter, if anyone needs any weapon sssssssssssssssharpened let me know, or any armor…it may just be light chainmail but I do have sssssssssome that could fit at least a couple beasts maybe” He then exits the room.

Minsc sighs “So when are we going to show those pests who is boss?”

Flametail just listens quietly, she is ready when ever.

Varsha smiles, well least she gets to help, she hmms “DO I go tell this Benar now?”

Marek nods  as he rolls up the blue prints to take with him. “Yes Ms. Varsha go do that and nightfall we shall go. So till them get rest and some food and water, I do not want to see tried beasts when we go…dismissed” He then goes with the two guards to Blisa’s office to discuss what was just talked over, all seems important so it will mention it all and will show the blueprints as well to her and her guards.
====Mossflower Defenders as of 10-9-17==
-Player-------------Value-------------------------
Chestnut            Cook                         
Zolomon            Archer                       
Lee                Warrior                       
Moseley             Messenger/Scout             
Varsha              Warrior                     
Minsc              Warrior/Healer               
Ace                 Scout                       
Flametail           Scout                       
Xander              Leader                       
Flea                Scout