Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-06 02:14:10 PM

Karth Riverbark

It's A Secret-Defenders/Remnant Log

~ ~ ~ LOG-My Shrew Flea, along with a hare, escapes and makes it to the abbey~ ~ ~

Flea Underwood (Me)-Scout in Mossflower Defenders

Chestnut-Cook for Mossflower Defenders

Texo-Architect

Oz Winters-Dibbun Caretaker of Abbey

Minsc-Warrior/Healer in Mossflower Defenders

Ferro-Blacksmith of Ferravale and Mossflower Defenders

Spoofed horde beasts

==Defender’s Base==

Flea is not happy as he was throw in here and tied up “I will rip ALL ya heads off…you killed me friend!!!   

Xander looks up at the familiar voice and frowns as he sees the small shrew, he waits till the guards leave and is almost afraid to ask "...Killed wo..."He frowns "Karth?"   

Flea glares at a guard and then turns to the badger as he sighs, "Karth.....de weasel....Karth was gonna question it, gets himself stabbed with this hidden dagger...then guess it could of been any beast questioning him...I mean de crazy weasel could of killed the abbot just as easily....."Least he believes his friend dead.   

Xander frowns, “Why was he questioning Loosefang for, wait Loosefang was captured, then got away again?"   

Flea frowns "Why does Karth do anything sir...."       

Xander looks around, “We need to find out where the others are...and where Texo is, there may be some...secret exit that was made just in case of trouble.."Course he is in chains, but he can still plan and no one else is chained, just tied up as he thinks “Chestnut...maybe he could try and find out, they have him cooking and he is able to walk around the base right now"   

Flea asks, "Chestnut?..Oh the hare, that’s an idea but he would have to be careful"   

Xander says, "yes very careful I don’t want any more deaths or..injuries"   

Flea sighs, he looks at the rope and thinks "Maybe there be way to loosen rope, or maybe Chestnut could find a key to the chains and you could get them all with your blade...where ever that is."   

Xander frowns "I dropped it when...Brookshire knocked me out..."He frowns "Brookshire left and no clue if she is going to trick anyone else or not, if she is smart she will take her gold and leave Mossflower cause she is the first one I want to stab"   

Flea frowns "Dropped it where? That’s not a good thing"   

Xander says, "By the tavern in Ferravale but Eclipse and her friends don’t have it, I over heard someone say the blacksmith has it...that means Ferro has it and it also means he would of told beasts by now what happen to me, so least it’s in good paws and I can always use another blade once we get out of here, just-borrow- one from a dead or unconcious vermin"

Flea says, "good thing we have a monitor on our side"   

Xander manages a smile, "Yeah...it is good"   

Flea says, "So most of the Defenders are....not here right?"   

Xander says, "Just me...you..Chestnut and there is Milo and Ottis also....couple Ferravale guards, most were in Ferravale, on patrol or at the abbey. I was tricked by Brookshire..." Yeah Brookshire is so very very dead next time the badger sees her.

Flea says, "not meet her, then not meet many from the group. If I live through this I NEED a serious vacation or something"   

Xander says, "First we deal with this, we can’t let them get any further than our base and we need to take back our base"   

Flea says, "well...duhh so you have a plan sir, please say you have a plan"   

Xander says, "Not much of one I am afraid but I am trying to think of one"   

A couple hours had passed since he and his leader talked, now he watched him sleep and sighed, wasn't much else to do and it’s not like he will get out of here without a good plan, which could end in death.

Chestnut walked to where some captives were keep and frowned at the new shrew “They...got you too?" He asked as he offered him some soup and bread. He glanced over at where Xander was and frowned moreso.   

Flea blinks and took the offered food and then an idea as he grinned, "Your chestnut right?" He whispered..."Have you seen that Texo beast?"   

Chestnut nods "He is...elsewhere, I am surprised they have you with Xander...they had been keeping him by himself, they have me feed the captives and...well..."His ears droop. “I just wanna be free"   

Flea nods "Yeah....look got to find Texo...I have an idea drop the bowls ya have?"   

Chestnut frowns not understanding, but he does drop them and they break, he whimpers at the mess.   

The guards come over "Whats all the noise...oh great a mess who gonna clean this??" " Duhhh the bunny is" "Yeah clean up bunny  and get us some food and drink too"   

Flea fakes a frown "And then clumsy here will just make a new mess....he needs help ya uglyfaces."   

Chestnut frowns “But...."He is unsure what is going on, how is making his day worse going to help, it won’t and that’s clear.   

The guards grin to one another "I say we make the shrew help" " Sounds like a good plan" They go to grab the shrew and shove him towards the hare "Help the bunny clean up, then help him make food" "Yeah or we take ya to the boss and she slays ya, hee hee..."   

Flea kicks out and purposely misses as he is shoved and about bumps into Chestnut, as the two guards leave he helps the hare clean up" Come on...let’s find Texo"   

Chestnut nods quietly as he cleans and stands, they go down a hallway and to what looks like a sleeping room.   

Texo is here staring at the celling, as the two enter he sits up in bed and sighs "Let me guess, lunch?..Wait thought only the hare was able to walk around, did I miss something? Have we been rescued?" With him is also the two squirrels Milo and Otis and an otter Seaweed. Also two Ferravale guards a ferret and a marten.

Flea quickly shuts the door, it should be ok for a short while "No...not yet my friend but maybe. You’re the architect and you build this place, this base right? Please say there be some back door or secret exit, anything?"   

Chestnut frowns and watches the doorway but he does listen and hopes, he gulps a little "They will come and see why the door is shut, that could be bad"   

Texo smiles "There is, and there is blueprints that luckily I never got back from Marek, he was looking over last moment things wanted a back door in case of trouble." He looks at the door and whipsers"Storage area...push aside some water barrels and your see a like back wall, looks like some...well backboard for hanging stuff...the area is small and I would move back the barrels. Push on the board hard and it twirls around to a tunnel, not to worry it looks the same on the other side of the board...I don’t know where the tunnel leads as Marek had moles make it, think it ends up in the woods a bit south of the base and from there you can get to the abbey, there is a creek maybe too..don’t know thought heard one when made the secret doorway but wasn’t going down some tunnel....hate dark creepy tunnels full of crickets and beetles."   

Flea listens and nods "Perfect...come on Chestnut we are getting out of here...we will bring help Texo, try and keep the others positive."   

Chestnut follows “Where are we....going?" He tries to be quiet as they go to the pantry and storage, not too out of place   

A tall fox watches them "What...why de shrew too?"

Flea frowns "To help carry things" He then shrugs "Course if you rather lunch be late"   

Chestnut decides to go along with this and nods "Yeah...the more help the faster lunch is made and served...wood pidion with wild greens and...apple pie!!    “

The fox smiles "I love pie...fine hurry up and add mellowcreame or die"   

Flea nods and leads the way to the panty as he looks around and points to water barrels by the far wall   

Chestnut is unsure and goes to move them, waiting on his friend and moves the barrels back and feels the wall, he pushes and frowns, pushing again and then sighs and rests his head on the board and looks near tears.."Not...moving...we are so dead, so very dead"   

The wall then moves just as he was told, it’s a little quick but it turns and hopefully both are on the other side.   

Flea quickly grabs for the hares paw as they both tumble into a tunnel;, or he does at least   

Chestnut gasps as he feels it turn and frowns, his longer ear is stuck as he yanks and then rolls to the dirt tunnel, a cricket jumps on him as he screams and a couple others run off and the one on him jumps away as well as the hare stands and dusts off and looks around, ears droop and the long one swollen now and maybe broken.

Luckily no one heard him scream, but the tunnel is dark and goes one way only...unless they want to go back to being captive. It’s a half a mile long and will end by a creek, in the woods and not too far from the grasslands and Redwall Abbey!   

Flea frowns "Don’t scream ya long...ummm...short....just don’t scream" Ok the hare has a long and short ear strange. “Go we need to cover ground before they realize  we are no longer there!"   

Chestnut holds his ear and nods, he gulps as they walk along, tenses up as he sees a beetle and about cries at a worm on his footpaw   

Flea sighs "What ya do if there was a battle, you’re in de Defenders"   

Chestnut says, "Make sure everyone had food and drinks....then hide under a bed and pray"   

Flea frowns as he just walks on and slows as he sees light and runs ahead as he peeks out and takes a deep breath "Freedom smell it!!"   

Chestnut rushes outside and kisses the ground, he is so glad, very glad to be out of the tunnel. He smiles for the first time in days as he looks around, "I know where we are...the creek goes to the grasslands by a blackberry bush and some dandelions, taste good together too and then you can see the abbey"   

Flea chuckles as he smiles "Good my friend, let’s go!"   

==Maybe half an hour later==

Chestnut mostly speed up cause he seen the abbey and came to a stop at the gates frowning..."Locked"   

Flea came up slowly "Well duhhh....hello!!!”

Oz sighs "I do not know, this is....."He tilts his head “Who goes there?!"   

Minsc frowns “Maybe she is elsewhere....it’s Flea and Chestnut how in the seasons!”   

Chestnut smiles, "Let us bally well inside I been through too much! Dark tunnels, dirt...bugs! cooking for vermin...."   

Flea grins "Minsc open the gates and we can explain!"   

Oz nods to the guards to let the two in as he stays in a wheelchair chair...hey it was important a beast was missing, at least he isn’t walking around he is borrowing his brothers wheelchair. “Please tell me one of you seen Krisha."   

Minsc lets them in and nods for the ok to shut the gate again, he frowns but is glad to see the two" But how did you two get outside the base   

Chestnut answers "Secret entry/exit and some beast else is missing?" His one ear is swollen but he can have it looked at later.   

Flea blinks "We seen no beast...and yes a secret entry/exit it’s on the blueprints and Texo said Marek still has them or least I hope he does as this is something not known unless ya have blue prints. So why is the badger maid missing?"   

Oz leans back looking more worried “So is my family blade....she must of slipped out right before the gates were keep shut, it means she needs to be found before she gets hurt or worse, and she probably wants to help get Xander...how is he, did you see him? Is he...still alive?"   

Minsc listens "Secret door...awesome, we could sneak in and surprise this Remnant and take back the base"   

Chestnut nods "Xander is still alive....and trying to keep hope alive best he can."   

Flea paces and shakes his head "We need to...slay the evil beasts, they killed me friend Karth they need to pay"   

Oz is relieved, and tries to help Flea" Karth isn’t dead...he is in a deep faint and still alive, he isn’t in good shape though but the healers are doing what they can"   

Minsc nods "That is right and yes still down with this horse of evil that causes a bad taste in my mouth, I can help fight and should be able to go out"   

Flea smiles "Karth is....still alive, my friend is alive?"   

Chestnut smiles "That is good news, we need more good news than bad"

Oz says, "Yes good news is always welcome, it would be best to try and form a plan first and not just rush off...and someone needs to find Krisha also"

Minsc says, "I can look for de lass Oz not to worry and she has a sword...wait can she use a blade even?"

"SSSSSSShe knowsssss how to use a blade...sssssssshould ssssssshe be out there....no sssssssays I.I will look for her and sssssssssssslay any who have even placed a starch on her, they ssssshalll meet death if she is harmed" Its FERRRO!   

Chestnut whimpers when he sees the monitor and stays by the steps   

Flea grins "I almost forgot we have a fricking monitor on our side!”

Oz nods “I say Ferro looks for her, the others rest and figure out a plan. A good meal and rest will help in getting your base back"   

Minsc frowns “What about me Oz? And blueprints were mentioned and a secret exit to the base...Marek is to have the blueprints we need to go talk with him, a meeting and we can do it at town hall in Ferravale or that stoat can close the tavern or something and have it there."   

Ferro snorts "I will help but I SSSSStill look for Krisha. Rest and food is good, he hasssssss point sssssshrew"   

Flea takes a deep breath "Name is Flea sir monitor and yes, but maybe Minsc can get ahold of Marek and the meeting be set up still with Defenders that are not captive and can help and any other beast as well oh and by the way..Brookshire is a traitor, She is the reason our leader is a captive, also Brookshire was selling patrol routes to the enemy and most likely told them info on us."

Chestnut looks towards the kitchens "I could...make food or help if allowed, or just...don’t know"   

Oz frowns "Brookshire betrayed the Mossflower Defenders?"   

Minsc looks ready to punch something or somewhere “We hunt her down and show her, her insides!"

Ferro grins "If I wasssssnt a vegetarian I would offer to find and eat her"   

Flea says, "Yeah Brookshire is pure evil I say and I am sure a lot want to see her with a blade in her now"

Chestnut stays on the steps a little while and then goes to get something to eat. and have his sore ear looked at.   

Flea frowns as something else comes to mind "I needs to see my friend, where is he?"   

Oz says, "He is still in that office upstairs, Brother Leon was afraid to move him so we left him there, there is always a healer with him...Angela or Leon, sometimes Gorvenalus."

Minsc watches Flea, concerned “You should go be with your friend Flea"   

Ferro meanwhile heads outside after getting his thick warm cloak and his mace   

Flea nods and heads to where he was told his friend was    . Once he is up there he sits by Karth’s side and lays a paw on his shoulder”Ya best wake up soon my friend….please wake up. Don’t let ya self go into that dark forest yet….wake up soon ya stubborn beast.” He stays by his friend’s side, if someone wants this shrew to eat or drink or sleep…well he will do all three, in this room.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2017-10-06 05:34:04 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Re: It's A Secret-Defenders/Remnant Log

Of course Marek had a secret door made,  just in case of trouble.

#3 2017-10-07 01:22:36 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: It's A Secret-Defenders/Remnant Log

Marek's not at all paranoid wink

Also: "Why does Karth do anything?"  That made me laugh xD

Board footer