Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-04 06:32:08 PM

Karth Riverbark

Karth Isn't Good At Questioning-Remnant TP LOG

~~~~~ Inside an old office on the upper floor of the Abbey  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~Log~

In This Log:
Karth Riverbark(me)- Archer and Ranger of Mossflower Defenders

Flea Underwood-Shrew and Scout for Mossflower Defenders

Oz Winters- Dibbun Caretaker of Redwall  Abbey

Gorvenalus- Redwall Abbey Recorder

Loosefang-And in command The Remnant

Brother Leon-Master Healer of Redwall Abbey

Karth walked into the room and narrows his eyes at the weasel, "SO you gonna answer some questions or we gonna be here all night or day even?"

Loosefang smirks "Why answer questions for you?" He shifts in his chair, he has ways of hiding things, one being a sharp piece of broken mug in his sleeve when a mug ...accidently...fell and not all pieces were picked up, thanks to his foot paw. He slowly cuts through the ropes as he speaks.   

Karth just keeps a blank face, "Yes as I know how to get answers and most others don’t...who is your boss? Plans?"   

Loosefang remains silent as he looks at the floor, he has no plans to talk just yet.   

Karth just keeps the same face as he gets closer" Well there is always more than one way to get answers."   

Loosefang just waits till he is close and at about the same time he finally loosens his paw, he watches the sea otter and then goes to move his free paw to his boot, grabs the hidden dagger and stabs forwards aiming to cause a serious injury.

Karth face becomes a look of pain as he feels the dagger sink into his chest yet somehow it misses his heart and lung, just barely. There is still blood trickle down.

Flea walks in and stops, eyes wide "Karth!"   

Leon walks in about this time and stops shocked at what he sees and part of him wants to go to Karth, the other part says don't go near the weasel and just run, but he is a healer so he can't.   

Loosefang chuckles insanely “Good answer...."He catches sight of the healer, “OH it’s you...I could use you to get out of here  Or….no healer, no life saving!" He goes to flick a 2nd dagger at the healer, and grins at Flea "Hey runt...your next!"   

Flea goes to push Leon out of the way and frowns as his ear is clipped by the dagger, he then looks over at Karth,then the weasel and picks up the thrown dagger and goes to slice the weasel

Karth  tries to get up and falls onto the chair, causing a cut on his bottom lip where he spits blood and he is already dizzy from the blood loss. But he is not letting the weasel  leave the room if its literally the last thing he does. He looks on as he fights the urge to pass out as flea picks up the dagger and charges the weasel!   

Leon gasps as he is knocked to the floor, he frowns as he takes the chance to quickly tend to Karth, using his shirt as a temporary bandage “Don’t move your bleed out more!"   

Loosefang gets sliced on the leg, but goes to grab the shrew and then the dagger from him if he can and hold it to his throat “I want out of this place...someone stops me he dies, they let me get to the road...he lives, your choice of course woodlanders"

Flea struggles as he is grabbed, quickness was never fair to him and not many places or items in here to climb or jump behind, it’s a mainly empty room!'Un hand me scumfur!"

Karth points towards Flea as he tries to speak and just coughs as he fights to stay awake. His bleeding slows a little but it’s still not good as his eyes then focus on Leon as he does hold mostly still but not by choice, he is only semi-conscious .   

Loosefang grins as he heads to the door “Looks like I win." He keeps Flea with him till he gets to the entry and gates, “Well guess he lives...as a captive!"   

Leon frowns as the weasel gets out of the room, but his focus is trying to save Karth "Karth, stay awake and look at me, we can discuss this later...talk to me ok" He can sew the wound but it needs to slow the bleeding and pressure added at same time.   

Oz was trying to relax when he heard the weasel go down the steps and into the great hall, he goes to block his path till the hostage is mentioned, a growl forms as he is forced to step aside.   

Karth nods slowly.."F...Flea..."He coughs a little and his eyes close about half way but he stays awake but it’s clear he isn’t fully aware of what happening.

Meanwhile Flea is taken outside to the road by the gates, he glares at the weasel “Hope someone wipes that grin off ya dumb face!" He goes to kick backwards, maybe run if he can.   

Loosefang goes to knock the shrew out and take him up the road to the base, “Boss will like this another captive and one dead" He is certain the sea otter is dead or dead soon.   

Leon frowns as he applies pressure to the wound and frowns, he needs help “HELP!" He keeps an eye on the otter “Karth?"   

Oz has, not that he was supposed to, heads up the steps, also Gorvenalus as well as the beaver sees what is going on he steps forwards quickly as Oz's knee protests the sudden movement and he about falls sideways and sits down in the hallway holding his knee, eyes closed, he lets the beaver tend to what is going on "How...did he escape?!"   

Flea is knocked out, no way of knowing if his friend Karth is alive or dead, he is now a captive

Karth speaks softly" Got to....rescue flea....please-coughs- friend....." The pain helps him stay awake as a little blood seeps out."S..S.orry...."His speech slurs, not a good sign.   

Leon sighs in relief "Quick Gorvenalus....if you can sew I can hold the pressure on the wound and move as you sew." He frowns "Karth stay awake for now...Flea will want to see you alive when we get him free and we will."   

The beaver nods as he goes to sewing the wound skillfully, he looks over at Oz a couple seconds "Just stay seated Oz." He focus fully on the sea otter again as he helps Leon to..well help the sea otter. “No bubbling or spraying blood so it missed his heart and lungs but I am thinking just barely, he is lucky but he won’t be fighting anyone for a long while...if he survives, he could still die, the next few hours will tell"   

Karth eyes struggle to stay open as he lets pain help him stay awake “Save…sir Xander and…Flea.. buddy….” His eyes then close as he slips into a deep faint.

Leon frowns as Karth slips into a dep faint and checks the wound after its sewed and applies needed herbs before bandaging it, "He has a cut on his chin and bottom lip, it can be tended to, my main concern is the chest wound" He looks around "We need to keep him here, moving could be bad right now so need a couple blankets, clean cloth for forehead and wet it and either me, you, or Angela in here at all times Gorvenalus" He looks at Oz and frowns "You should of stayed downstairs Oz, your injure the knee...it will get worse."   

Oz frowns “You yelled for help Leon...so I came" He stands agasit his better judgement and uses his staff to lean on as he moves slowly to his room trying to barely bend the knee that’s swelling more so now, lucky he didn’t cause more damage but swelling is not good either and slows healing.   

Gorvenalus watches Oz limp off and checks the sea otter as he speaks to Leon “Understandable...the next few hours will be touch and go for our sea otter friend." He gets the mentioned items and returns, he also made sure Oz got to his room to lay down by letting him lean on him.

Leon sighs "I can take first shift, then you, then Angela." It’s gonna be a long night he can already tell.   

Karth stays in his deep faint, hid pulse stays dangerous low for most of the night before slowly rising a little later on, he is still far from out of danger so this will indeed be a long night for all involved.

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2017-10-05 10:38:02 AM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer