Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-01 09:06:53 PM

oz

They Have Made It-Defenders Log-ICLY MAY 1-2ND

Xander smiled as they had arrived at the sea coast and grinned “It’s a little south of here Mack, your see Halyard and they have places boats and ships, things such as that can park”

Mack nods “Whatever, I do hope you don’t expect me ta follow you to this mountain as well do ya?” Yep grumpy as ever

Zolomon shrugs “I don’t know, just stay at the docks?”

Leafeyes looks around “Wow the sea is big and the air is salty here”

Xander shakes his head “No vermin species there so guess stay at the docks only plan to be there 2…..maybe 3 days at the most.”

“I best get me ale, remember” He hands him a note and is nice enough to hand him some gold as well”Fer that ale” Mack states.

Zolomon tilts his head “Wot be so great about this ale? Something not found at the Gull or Ferravale or something”

Leafeyes asks “So how close are we sir?”

Xander smiles “A day and a half away, maybe less with this wind.”

He was right as the wind took off a half a day’s time and they soon were upon the dock and making sure things needed were brought and things not left at the ship and Xander lead the way “Ok we go through town and then to the beach and soon we shall be at Salamandastron!”

Zolomon smiled as he walked along “This will be neat, so how tall is this badger fellow?”

Leafeyes chuckles “He can’t be too tall…right?”

Xander smiles “8 and a half foot tall,  though he seemed much taller last I seen him, which was…well not this past winter but the winter before this past winter…whoa almost 5 seasons..well”

The group gets to the shore and then at the edge of the mountain.

Xander did forget a little of how to enter, till a hare comes and he nods to the hare, the hare examines whom is with him and motions him to follow.

Zolomon blinks “Well better safe than sorry guess”

Leafeyes just stays on Xander’s shoulder as the group starts to head inside it seems.

Meanwhile a form watches the beasts as they disappear with the long patrol hare and quickly ducks behind a sand dune and then sprints off till they come to…..a tall sand lizard. ”I found them, they are going to that mountain hare place”

The sand lizard nods “Thank you, well they will come back past here as I have a feeling they are not planning any large time stays…..and when they do come back we will be waiting”………”Unmmm ya sure they will be out Bo?” Says a 2nd lizard that walk up to him”  “Yes, and we shall give them a surprise” He chuckles “And not a good one either………”

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer