Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-06 04:16:25 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Leon woke up! :D (Quade TP RP in RWA)

CHARACTERS: Leon, a male mouse.  Xander, a male badger.  DoraRose and Angela, female mice.  Henry, a male sparrow.  Emyuil, a male mouse.

SCENE: Redwall Abbey Infirmary.

LOG:

Leon has been resting, slowly coming out of his faint, luckly it didn't get too deep as it could of. His eyes slowly open as he blinks a couple times

Xander is in the infirm but to check on Zolomon, having gotten no where with the hare he starts to walk back outside to the hallway.He is, for now, in his regular tunic and clothing.

Angela is in here, and has been in charge since Leon was attacked.  She is busy right now with a Dibbun who made a bee mad and got stung.  DoraRose comes in through the door, nearly bumping into the badger.  "Oh!  Hi.  I'm here to check on my husband," she says quietly.  Her face is still bruised from where Quade socked her, but it's fading, and the cut on her nose is healing nicely.

Leon blinks a few more times and manages a groan as he looks around "Have a terrerrible headache..."  He mutters as he focuses and finally looks around as he tries to sit up and finds himself still a bit weak.

Xander stops and nods "He is in here Dorarose..sorry just still a little tried from last couple days"   

DoraRose goes to rest a paw on the badger's arm. "It's okay. Do you need to talk abou...." Then the Master Healer wakes up and the Warriormouse is dashing past the badger. "Leon!" She goes to hug him. "Don't sit up; you've been unconscious for quite a while. Oh, I'm so happy you're awake...." 

Leon looks confused slightly "A..while? How was I..what happen?" He does lay back down and coughs a little.

Xander is unsure weather to answer, he also is not totally sure what all happen "I know or least that's thoughts that you were pushed down the steps"

DoraRose sits on the edge of his bed and goes to stroke the top of his head.  "As far as we can tell, Quade pushed you down the steps.  What's the last thing you remember, Darling?"  Angela sends the Dibbun back to where the other Dibbuns are (with a candied chestnut, too; the others will be so jealous) and then hobbles over to the Master Healer's bedside.  She goes to check him.  "We were very worried about ye, son," she mutters grumpily, but secretly she's thrilled that he's awake.

Leon frowns "Why would he do that...maybe I slipped, I mean he is helping us find Benar, isn't he?" He looks over at Xander and then Angela and Dorarose again.

Xander sits down "Benar is safe, though he most likely should of stayed in Ferravale but he was very...well insistent we come back and so me and Edson and we ran into Guosim, got him back here and he is most likely in his room resting and Quade is...well evil" He would say more but he won't, not in the abbey anyways.

DoraRose grits her teeth as her eyes flash with anger.  "That two-faced, no-good-dirty-rotten perfidious liar of a squirrel is totally evil.  He tried to kill you, Oz, basically all of the Defenders, and he kidnapped our daughter, as well as the Abbot.  He is a wicked force that needs to be stopped."  She refrains from mentioning that he's the one who bruised up her face.  That's not all that important right now, right?  Right...

Leon looks at Xander "He was found?" He frowns deeply"How long was I...how HAVE I been in the infirm? Was anyone hurt...killed...anyone still missing?"

Xander answers "A hamster named Minsc is missing, and some beasts look for him but no idea where he is"

DoraRose purses her lips.  "Like, 2 or 3 weeks.  We've been worried sick.  One of Zolomon's friends was killed....I don't think you met her.  And Juliana died."  Angela goes to get the Master Healer some herbal tea to help with his headache.

Xander frowns but he listens, he knows what all has happen and he is still upset about it

There is a faint smell of Milk Thistle that has been getting slowly stronger over time. The sent is at it's strongest as sparrow hops in to the room. "Sir! Bard Henry reporting successful scavenge, sir!" It's Henry the Poet! His voice is muffled, but a moments glance makes it appertain why. He has bunches of Milk Thistle in each claw, and in his beak.

Leon sighs "We...Quade needs stopped, anyone who works for him does as well"

Angela adds, "Oh, an' 'e tried to poison Oz."  Turning to the sparrow, she smiles and hobbles over to him. "My name is Angela.  That's a nice bunch of milk thistle y' 'ave there, sonny."  Dora smiles dangerously.  "Oh, don't worry, I will do everything I can to help stop him.  He wrote his death sentence when he hurt my family."

"Not if I get him first," comes a voice from the door. Emyuil walks in quietly, his expression inscrutable. "I _will_ rip him apart," he says firmly, with a hint of finality on the matter.   

Leon listens and frowns, he has some catching up to do "Where is Quade...does any beast know?"   

Xander nods "I...know where his hideout is" 

The sparrow places the bunches of Milk Thistle in one claw on the floor in front of Angle, he does the same with the flowers in his other claw, and finally the ones in his beak. "Meum searched for six days to gather that. It's mostly Milk Thistle, but there be a few other herby plants in there as well. "

DoraRose raises an eyebrow at her brother. "Oh, yeah? Well, you'll have to get to him, because /I've/ already called dibs to chop him up with my axe, so there. You can kill Rowtag, his second in command." Looks like they may have the 'stopping the bad guy' thing down. Angela glares at the badger. "Don't tell them where it is! I don't want my family runnin' off on some crazy chase; these 2 are a pair of 'ot'eads." As Dora starts to protest that accusation, the old Healer turns back to the sparrow and smiles. "Thank the seasons for 'elpful beasts such as yerself. What is your name, son?"

Emyuil looks like he's about to argue, but relents, simply saying, "We'll see. You can always chop him up after I gut him." Turning to Xander and cracking a lopsided smile, he jokingly says, "No, go ahead, tell us. I for one am proud to be a hothead."   

Xander looks between them and frowns, he sighs deeply "I...don't want to see others hurt...or killed and who is to say he didn't move again." 

The sparrow bows "Meum Henry the Poet! Bird bard, decent defender, and (in the future) hopefully healer."

Xander stands and walks to the doorway "I...got to figure out a meeting place, talk later " He walks on into the hallway   

Angela smiles at the charming bird. "Well, 'tis a pleasure to meet you, 'Enry. If ye're wantin' to learn 'ealin', Leon and I can teach ye. Y'did a good job findin' these herbs." She gathers them up and hobbles over to the counter, setting them down and beginning to tie the stems together so they can be hung up to dry. Dora pouts as looks at her sleeping husband. "But......fine. We'll wait." She watches the badger leave, and adds, "And I'll need to attend the meeting. Maybe then we'll be able to go chop him into little pieces." 

Emyuil nods. "I don't really feel like joining you there. I'd rather just wait 'til we actually start fighting. Can you just relay any important information you get there to me?" he asks hopefully.

"I would talk to him," says Henry, "but heum seems to be sleep." He then turns the awake male mouse,   
"If your not going to put in the effort, why should you reap the rewords?" asks the sparra with a child like laugh. 

DoraRose starts chuckling at the sparrow's logic and goes to lightly kick her brother in the rear.  "Oh, he's got you there, Emmy!"  Still laughing, she gets up and goes to hug the other Warrior mouse, then walks out of the room to go tell Caleb and LilyMoore that their father is out of his faint!  Angela smiles wryly and continues working on getting the herbs ready to dry.  Emyuil can handle himself, right?  Well, if he doesn't handle it politely, she'll just spank him.  That'll work, right?  Right.

Emyuil returns the hug with one arm after deftly dodging the kick. "I have trouble with being told what to do," he shrugs to the sparrow. "I work faster on my own." With that, he goes to follow his sister.

Henry looks the male mouse warrior, a playful glint in his eye. "Nobeast works faster on his own, he only decides how he will work." [He then leaves the Infirmary smile ]

~*END*~

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2017-04-19 01:07:34 PM)

Board footer