Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-02 10:24:36 AM

oz

Its My Tavern!-Ferravale Log

Who:

Patch-Owner of Redthorn Tavern

Dagger-Insane beast

Orag and Ottis- Tavern workers and bouncers,brothers-spoofed by Patch

Leigh-GUOSIM healer

LOG:

Dagger had kept his word it seemed and took over the tavern in the earlier part of the day and kicked everyone out, well most everyone out. He did have some beasts  he kept in the tavern as he grinned "This is my tavern now, also new rules...hmmms any name ideas from ya all?" He chuckles.   

Orag snorted, the stoat already hated Dagger "How out ya fo soak ya head in the river loser" His brother Ottis seemed to agree "Like your get away with this..."

Patch had his ways of getting into the tavern, secret ways he only knew of, well a couple of others did but they were not able to help. The entry came into the storage area and he quietly slipped out and listened, he muttered quietly to himself and stayed out of sight.   

Leigh frowned, she was only here to meet up with someone later, so much for that idea with the doorway blocked, she also didn't feel that well today but right now she couldn't go back up to the guest room and lay down. So she clears her throat and speaks "Your gonna find this a bad idea whoever you are, beasts talk you know and....your like one beast."   

Dagger eye twitches some as he storms over to the shrew"It will take a while ta get in...maybe I set the place on fire...ha now that's redecorating for ya and the former owner is a loser, this is a vermin tavern and...and he lets woodlanders perform."He makes a face and smirks "My rule will be no woodlanders allowed in 'ere....so ya trespassing and trespassers die"   

Patch slips over to Ottis and Orag and mutters something"Shhhhh...."He is then distracted when dagger speaks and slips out a knife going to get onto the countertop and jump at Dagger's back "Good idea scumbag!" Yes, we have angry Patch now...look out!   

Leigh frowns, she notices Patch but doesn't act like she does "Your just a jerk, and the stoats are right a loser....and "She closes her eyes as the feeling of getting ill decides to hit her now.   

Dagger backs up a little when the shrew throws up and growls, but before he can stab her he is falling down with a knife in his shoulder."AHHHHH.....Get off me!" He goes to kick Patch off him and turn around to flick his dagger at him!   

Patch ooofs as he is kicked, but avoids the dagger...just barely as he crawls to a table and knocks it over. Ottis goes to get Leigh "Let's go to the kitchens for now lass" Orag goes to help Patch, long blade in paw "Hey Dagger....how bout someone better at fighting!"   

Leigh at first panics a little and then lets the stoat get her out of the main room. She frowns "I can fight too you know...."She groans, yep still sick, she mutters a sorry and glances at the chaos in the main tavern "Wot if someone needs...a healer?"   

Dagger growls, he then spins around to see Ottis and chuckles "The bouncer.....you know your boss is a loser, he hides behind a table like a dibbun " He goes to slice at Ottis as he speaks" You need a better boss."   

Orag stays in the kitchen and watches, he frowns "You may need a healer...." Ottis meanwhile fights with Dagger" Right....and you threaten to burn it down."   

Patch grip tightens on his own blade as he stands and goes to get behind Dagger "Dagger! " The name is growled, if the weasel turns around the rat will go to stab him in the chest or least injure him a good deal. The rat rarely fights but he does have the skill to when needed and right now it's powered but pure rage.   

Leigh frowns "I am ...fine just nerves or maybe breakfast just didn't agree with me some reason. I have had on and off ill feeling the past couple of days, but usually clears after a couple of hours of waking up"   

Dagger turns around to laugh at Patch, but gets a look of surprise as the short sword buries itself deep into his chest, he drops his own blade and is in some sort of shock. He goes to try and straggle Patch when the extra movement causes him to cough up blood and fall forwards, which only pushes the blade further in, and.....yeah Dagger is dead.

Patch backs up and knocks over a chair, he looks at the weasel and then Ottis "Is he....."Ottis nods after checking and stands up again "I should....clear the doorway, let the guards know of this..." Orag stays in the kitchens and peers out" So...now what?"

Leigh stays seated on a chair and briefly glances at the main tavern with a sigh, she is feeling worse and needs a few moments before venturing back into the main tavern.   

Dagger is........dead. Someone may want to clean up the mess. Moving tables and chairs will likely take about half an hour, looks like the tavern will open a little late for lunch. The town guards do clearly know something was going on just not all the details.   

Patch sits down in a chair and sighs."Why can't I just have a simple morning......no I get this.."He snorts and looks at Dagger, then the two stoats " One of ya let Blisa know.....and Basil can have Dagger...ya know if he wants him still." He stands and gets his blade back, cleans it, and goes to check on Leigh, a frown form "Ya look horrible right now....Dagger didn't hurt ya or....something did he?" Just what he needs an issue with a shrew and not just any shrew, this shrew is now related to one of his main entertainers and is one of those GUOSIM.   

Ottis shrugs "She's ill, no clue why...all Dagger did was chase like a few beasts out real early this morning before many really showed up, like shortly after tavern opened fer de day" Orag has gone to talk to the guards and get a message to the chieftain and anyone else needed.   

Leigh glares at the rat "Go away....."She frowns, great she feels ill and is grumpy now. She goes to head to the stairs to lay down in the guest room but is a little dizzy so sits on the steps.   

Patch ears go flat, he follows her looking a little worried "You're ill...and clearly dizzy" And he is worried "Ok ok..the healer needs a healer and I have no clue why"He looks at Orag and Ottis like they can help only to get a shrug."Ahhhhhh your no help"   

Leigh stands up to jab a finger into Patch chest "Leave me...alo----" And she throws up, likely the rat deserved it for annoying her. She wipes her mouth off and mutters a few angry words and slowly goes upstairs..... a door slam shut. It may be best to leave her alone.   

Patch screams and Ottis and Orag chuckle, at first and then back up"You may want to...take a bath" Ottis says. Orag nods "Yeah we can handle things till then." Patch takes a deep breath and walks slowly to where he can clean up.."I...hate.....today......"

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2020-11-03 01:28:40 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Its My Tavern!-Ferravale Log

Blisa will be thrilled to hear the murderer is dead!  Basilisk won't want the body, though; he prefers to kill his own dinner tongue

Board footer