Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-13 02:32:54 PM

KeldornFirepaw

Ambush on the Road

WHO:

Keldorn- Warrior in GUOSIM

Tenzin-Otter Warrior

Leigh- Healer in the GUOSIM

Kage-Evil fox

LOG:

Keldorn was walking along the road, back from the GUOSIM camp with a knapsack over his back. He hummed a tune and seemed in a fairly good mood as he smiled. The day was partly cloudy but he would likely get back to the abbey in time for the feast.

Tenzin was also nearby having explored the woods, along the river, and was on his way to the abbey having finally decided to go check out the place, and of course, see just how wonderful these so-called Redwall Feasts really are.

Behind a tree stood a fox, a grayish fox and he was not on his way to the abbey, in fact, he hated the place but he also was smart enough to not go near the place. He had been following Keldorn the past couple of hours silently. He would wait on a chance to attack.

Leigh was with Keldorn "Thanks for going with me to get a few of my things from camp"

Keldorn noded "But of course, I would not let Oswald future wife go on her own, the roads are not always 100% safe."

Tenzin was a little ways off from the two shrews and not where he could see the fox.

The fox watched the two shrews and then attacked Keldorn from behind, Keldorn was the main target of the attack after all.

Leigh saw movement out of the corner of her eye and managed to move sideways quickly, getting out her sling, selecting a rock, and upon seeing the fox let a rock fly at its face!

Keldorn tensed up in pain as a blade cut deep into his shoulder, he yelled out in pain and kicked backwards towards the fox, What the many seasons!" His eyes widen as he looked at the fox, blood pouring down his arm from where his shoulder was cut"Kage?!"

Kage was indeed this fox name, this assassin's name, an evil smirk "Yes, it is I...Hello Sir Keldorn or rather a Goodbye!" He goes to strike when the stone sinks into his right eye, blinding him in that eye and causing great pain, he turns to see the shrew maid and chuckles coldly "A lady friend....I only choose one death but...why not two!" He goes to take a slice at Leigh!

Leigh was ready for the fox and quickly fired off another rock from her sling, she then went climbing the tree she bumped into while backing up, getting good ways up even if she did almost fall a couple of times.

Tenzin looked around and sprinted towards the sounds of a fight.

Keldorn eyes narrow as they flash with battle light and he draws his rapier and aims a slice at the fox's back "Back from her ya fiend!"

Kage growls as the shrew maid barely escapes his blade, Keldorn's raspier meanwhile cuts deep into the fox's back. He spins around back at Keldorn, a 2nd blade now in his other paw, he brings both at the shrew warrior!

Keldorn blocks one blade but the other sinks into his chest, he lets out a surprised sort of stunned, pained gasp and staggers backward.

Leigh's eyes widen as she watches from the tree branch, she is out of stones and this doesn't look good at all.

Tenzin comes into view now and glares as he draws his blade, "Hey! Foxbrain...thats my friend!"

Kage grins at Keldorn, his ear turns to the otter as he chuckles "He is your friend?.....my my"He lets a blade drop and goes to grab Keldorn's throat as he is distracted and smiles at the shrew making sure to make eye contact before plunging the other sword into the shrew warrior's chest! "Correction...WAS a friend!"

Keldorn coughs up blood and looks ready to pass out when he is grabbed by the throat and looks into the fox's eyes, then tenses up in pain a moment when he is stabbed. He starts to try and pull the blade out but then the light of life slowly fades from his eyes and he slumps in the fox's paw and goes completely limp.

Leigh screams and almost falls out of the tree she is in, just barely keeping her balance.

A lot happens in a matter of a few seconds, the otter looks on in shock, and then his eyes turn a bright red "Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!"  He charges towards the fox, blade in his paw and paw aimed to grab the fox and if he can slam him into the road, repeatedly.

Kage grins "Who is ne-------" He never gets the word out as he drops Keldorn and feels himself fall backward,the otter's blade in his chest and out of his back, then hitting the forest floor a good 2 or 3 times. The fox dies, he had not expected a beast to attack him after killing a beast, usually, others who fail or panic and run away.

Keldorn falls to the path,limp...lifeless, he has no life in him, he is dead.

Leigh quickly gets down and walks over, even if she knows the answer she still checks for a pulse, finding none she frowns as she sits beside her fellow shrew and looks over at Tenzin and the fox.

Tenzin kicks the fox and then brings his blade down onto the fox neck, beheading him and making darn sure he is dead. He then shivers and takes a few deep breaths, blinking several times, and looks over at Leigh as he walks over slowly and looks down at Keldorn. He feels tears coming down his cheeks and bends down to gently pick up the shrew, he speaks to Leigh "Let's get him to the abbey....and you inside, the fox can rot on the path." He walks the short distance down the path and to the abbey, he will make sure Leigh gets inside safe. Then take Keldorm to the infirmary, lay him on a cot, and then pass out on a cot beside his friend, completely worn out from his blood wrath spell.

Abbey beasts soon find out what happens to Keldorn, he would be buried in the abbey graveyard and remembered as a brave friend to all.

Board footer