Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-01 04:38:28 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

When Eagles Visit (IC RWA RP August 1st, 2020)

SCENE:  Redwall Abbey's Open Ground

LOG:
The day is clear and bright, and Gracie is out enjoying herself immensely. She has already drawn and delivered her picture to Krisha for the day, and now the little gosling is picking flowers (mostly dandelions) in the Open Ground. LilyMoore, fully recovered from her Bloodwrath-induced faint, is sitting over on the Belltower steps, enjoying the sunshine.   

Krisha is, outside for now as its a good day to be outside and she was bored just stareing at the walls of her room.   

Log-A-Log walks back in threw the gate as he had been checking on the shrew camp, it's just him now as the other 2 shrews left are at the camp.He nods a hello to the badger "Ello Mother Krisha, good day yes?"

Gracie spots the badger and runs in her direction, holding up her flowers, her blankie trailing behind. "Muvver Krissshhhaaaaa!!! Lookit aw da fwowers I pickeded!!!" She stops in front of the badger, proudly holding up her drooping bouquet. LilyMoore watches with a smile, but stays where she is for now.   

Krisha smiles a little, she frowns at the shrew but doesnt write or say anything.She does sit down on the grass slowly to better look at the flowers,clearly she is depressed.   

Log-A-Log tilts his head "somethig I be...saying?" He has been away a week so he missed the updates that the badger is not speaking right now.   

Screams and shouts of alarm resound from the North wall, but before anyone can react farther, a dark shadow falls over the Abbey. Gusts of wind knock beasts over as a huge female golden eagle lands in the grass in front of the main Abbey building. Her hazel eyes gleam as she looks around haughtily, obviously pleased with the fear her arrival caused. LilyMoore rushes over to stand beside the badger and the shrew, eyes wide as she takes in the sight of the huge bird. Gracie has started to cry, and she tries to scramble into the Badger Mother's lap.   

Krisha gasps slight and holds Grace close and keeps an eye on the large bird, a frown forms as she stays where she is unsure if its freindly or not.   

Log-A-Log frowns and backs up little as he starts to lay a paw on the raiper he has yet to put away   

The eagle clacks her beak and stares down at the creatures in front of her. "Is the squirrel called Benar the Abbot around? Blisa sent me a message through a dormouse saying you were under attack by rats, and that I needed to offer Benar my assistence." LilyMoore scrunches her nose. "Um, well, I'm LilyMoore, the Gatekeeper. I'm not sure where the Abbot is at the moment." Gracie drops her flowers and clings to the badger, trying to stay as silent as possible so maybe the eagle will ignore her.   

Krisha listens, she seems to debate on speaking right now but decides to not for the time being, she looks towards the abbey building and sighs a little,it seems she rather not speak.   

Log-A-Log does speak "The rats are gone...far as we are knowing anyways"He is unsure though,he didn't see any rats on the way to and from his camp anyways.   

The eagle raises an eyebrow. "Really? ...well, it was a while ago that I received that message....." "Well, look at who stopped by. How is your wing, Riana?" The huge bird takes a few steps back and yanks the tip of her wing out of Angela's grasp. "Oh. 'Tis you. I am surprised you are still alive, Ancient One." "Don't sass me, bird," the old mouse threatens, shaking her staff at the eagle. LilyMoore looks at the shrew and badger helplessly, not sure what to do. Gracie sniffles and whispers to Krisha, "Nobeastie wikes Ms. Angewa."   

Krisha nods slightly,a soft spoken"Yeah..." But barely a whisper as she looks at the eagle again but it seems others can handle the eagle well enough.   

Log-A-Log blinks and shrugs at Lillymoore, ok so the eagle is not a threat so he stays where he is and relaxes a bit.He looks around and back to the bird"Most things are seeming well...yes, for now"   

Riana the eagle ruffles her feathers and backs farther away from Angela. "Well, then, since all is well, I shall return to my hunting. Please tell your Abbot that I stopped by, as Blisa requested. Good day." And she flies off, not heeding anyone as she vanishes north again. Angela stamps her staff into the dirt, then wanders off, grumbling about ungrateful patients. LilyMoore takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. "Well....that happened." Gracie wipes her eyes with a corner of her blankie. "Is da big birdie gone now?"   

Krisha nods and points to the sky as yeah the bird is gone.She sighs a bit and looks around, least nothing bad happen and she is glad of that.   

Log-A-Log growns "So...what being now?Is good eagle was friend though"   

LilyMoore frowns, too. "Was she a friend, though? I think she owes Blisa something....so maybe she only came because of that." The Bellringer rubs her eye. "Well, we definitely need to tell Benar, that's for sure. Anybeast have any idea where he is?" Gracie tugs on the badger's sleeve. "You fink she gonna come back?"   

Log-A-Log hmmms "Guess we will have to keep an eye out, am I being right or wrong? Things have been fairly on the calm, course calm dont always means well"   

Krisha shrugs, she has no clue but she does keep an eye on the skys and would write but she is holding Gracie right now, she looks sad and worried but says , well....nothing.   

Gracie goes to pat the badger's arm. "Muvver Krisha, were you scared?" LilyMoore nods. "Aye, we need to keep a lookout for Riana. I don't know if she poses us much of a threat, but it still would be good to keep a watch for her. Has everything else been okay, though?"   
Log-A-Log says, "I have checked my camp, all is well there and we are starting to rebuild now. Not much repair more...get de large builing finished up"

Krisha frowns and looks at the grass, getting some grass and then dropping it.   

Gracie frowns, then goes to grab the front of the badger's habit and shake her back and forth. "Muuuvverrr Krrriiiiissshhhaaaa!!! Why you no SAY things??" She then goes to hug the badger, resting her head on the Caretaker's chest, if she's allowed to. "I just wanna tawk to yous." LilyMoore thinks for a minute. "Y'know, I don't think I've ever been to your camp, so I'm having trouble imagining what you're talking about. How many buildings do you have?"

~*~

Then RL dragged my friends away.  Maybe we'll be able to finish it, but if not, then that's okay, too.  Thanks for reading! smile

Board footer