Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-24 07:28:45 PM

The_Brony_Marek

The Squirrel Is Up To No Good-Missing Abbot Log

==Along The wall Tops of The abbey==

Quade waits on the wall as he looks around and rolls his eyes a couple times as if annoyed

Kurt lands along the wall and nods to the squirrel "Sir....sir there is news"   

Quade looks over "It best be good news and not bad Kurt"   

Kurt says, "The hare from defenders found the staff and returned it to the stripdog Oz...he knows it’s broken"

Quade says, "So...does he know anything else?"   

Kurt says, "I am not knowing maybe why broken with blood on it"   

Quade says, "Well...I am sure I can come up with something, what of Xander?"   

Kurt says, "I believe he is still somewhere in the woods...limping now I think"   

Quade says, "Well limping can be good. he is hurt after all and needs a healer"   

Kurt says, "I do not know how injured he is"   

Quade shrugs "Does it matter, no healers in the woods...that I know of, we just make sure he doesn’t come back here, he needs to believe they hate him"   

Kurt nods "Of course sir...very good sir"   

Quade nods "Now head back out and keep me informed, I have something to do" He heads down the steps.   

==In The infirmary of Redwall Abbey==

Quade walks into the infirm slowly, checking on the two beasts he...way put here and first walks to the Master healer studying him.   

Rayen is semi-awake and her eyes are half open, still very weak she gives off a weak groan.   

Quade looks over at the vixen as he looks back and forth, good no other beasts to see him....get out his vial and give the mouse one drop of something and he walks over to the vixen "Well well.....awake, not for long though"   

Rayen groans, that voice as she forces herself to be more awake and then gives a weak frown, she tries to speak or move a little and finds she is still way too weak to do either, even a little.

Quade smirks, “Hello Rayen, no I have not forgotten about you my dear, trust me I don’t forget things that interfere with my plans"

Rayen would glare but still the whole too weak thing, she can't even speak cause her throat is dry, her paws still don't move, in fact she frowns...why can't she move her legs or tail, ok now some panic forms.

Quade watches her "Panicking?...why is that Rayen...in a way I am helping you   

Rayen manages to shake her head, nope he isn’t.

Quade pulls out a vial going to give her one drop. "Like this..helps you sleep..for a while"He then grins "Oh by the way I meet this little fox dibbun..someone said her name was Juliana"

Rayen manages a frown, but also doesn’t want whatever that stuff is, but one can only avoid the squirrel for so long as she coughs a little when given the drop of..well whatever.   

Quade smiles "See, not so bad..your be out for....well you and Brother Leon, for 4-5 days...yeah bout that long"     He then adds "Oh by the way I did try and make sure she wasn't found as she kind of got knocked out a little too hard, I mean the healers tried to help her but she sadly died..such a pity"

Rayen feels the tears and then glares best she can before fighting the urge to pass out briefly before she passes out slipping into a faint again.   

Quade stands as he walks out of the infirm, the vial back into his vest pocket.

Last edited by The_Brony_Marek (2017-03-25 01:30:06 PM)

Board footer