Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-10 09:47:13 AM

oz

Monitor Attack-Missing Abbot Log

*This first part is still important, so added it. Oz and Xander talking in the Rose Garden*

Oz sits in the garden quietly, it’s been a very tiring day for him so far and he needs a small break.

Xander quietly walks around, he has asked and knew Oz was here as he walked over to the garden and stopped within a few feet" I am...gonna go out...Takeo left and gonna make sure he is ok" One is different, he has on armor, yeah he found the key and opened the chest without asking."I'll be safe "He starts to walk off to the gates.   

Oz frowns as he stands and goes to grab Xander's arm..."You’re not....." He pauses and feels along the arm and he frowns more as he feels just what he is wearing, then he gets a bit upset and that’s rare for Oz, “What in the blazes!" He takes a deep breath" Why do you have that on, just where do you think you’re going?"   

Xander tenses a little, but manages to answer" It fit...and I have grandfather's blade too. I am hunting down those vermin..and before you say don’t go along...Zolomon is coming too and some hedgehog named Edson"   

Oz shakes his head, "Xander....you can't just go off...and..." He frowns in his worry "I can't lose you too"
Xander says, "And you won't..." He says quietly. "I am almost an adult...I will avoid trouble ok Uncle Oz"   

Oz sighs "I rather you not....but fine, you and Zolomon and the hedgehog can go and be back by dinner or I send Thunderwing to look for you" He then heads to tend to dibbuns

==This next part has Rayen in it..===

**Mossflower Woods Near The River**

Rayen was still fairly weak, she had ended up passing out but was alive…barely, thanks to Takeo.

Takeo stayed by the camp fire and every so often looked at the vixen and sighed, Milo and Ottis had went to the abbey and so it was he and the vixen.

Unseen, for now, is Stoneskin walking along with his fox and wildcat fur cloak , he sniffs the air and hisses low as he sees the fox and badger…well two is good for a meal or one for later and maybe a new cloak of fur, his is old.

Rayen  whimpers a little weakly and coughs, her throat is swollen but she can sort of breath and surely can’t talk.

Takeo stands and goes to add another trig or two to the campfire.

Stoneskin decides, now is a good time and so he goes to charge the badger, claws and teeth out.

Rayen jolts awake, and weakly looks at the monitor, even in her weaken state she shows fear.

Takeo eyes widen “What is that creature!” He barely dives out of the way and draws his blade.

Stoneskin just hisses and goes to try and swipe a claw at the badger

Xander is walking along a wooded path, his grandfather’s sword on his back and his grandfather’s armor is on.

Zolomon is with him as there was just bally well way he was letting his friend go off alone, though he did worry for him.

Takeo meanwhile blocks the claws and swings his blade at the lizard, his skills of a healer is much MUCH greater and he has never fought a beast such as this.

Stoneskin hisses in pain when two claws are cut off and goes to slam the badger into a tree with his powerful tail.

Rayen passes out, this time slipping deeper into a faint.

Xander looks around “ I know I am late getting home…but we have to keep looking”

Zolomon steps in front of his friend ”Xandy…look, you need some bally rest…let’s get to the Defender base and send a message to Ozzy”

Takeo yelled out in pain when the tail slammed into him and sent him flying to a tree, he slide down a bit dazed, and only a cracked rib so he was lucky, but the breath was knocked from him for a couple moments.

Stoneskin only needed a couple moments to rush over and pin the badger down and look down at him with dipping fangs, ready to deliver a fatal blow as he opened his jaws wider and starts to ready himself to bite down on the badger’s throat.

Xander sighed and then spinned around “That’s Takeo!” He draws the Blade of The Northwind Storms and rushes towards the river, his eyes go wide in horror “Father!!!!” His eyes flash with battle light as he goes to swing the blade at the lizards back

Zolomon follows and comes to a halt “Oh Martin that’s a monitor!! Xandy!!”

Takeo gets a not so brave moment and fear causes him to faint, I am sure you would too if you saw basically your death staring down at you with wide open fangs!

Stoneskin feels the blade and hisses as blood forms across his back and he goes to swipe a claw, or least his other clawed paw, at Xander and steps away from the fainted Takeo leaving him unharmed …least right now.

Xander sidesteps and blocks the claws, he then goes to slice his blade at the monitor as he looks at his father ..is he? ”F…Father….” And back to the monitor as something inside him snaps and he just swings one…two…three at Stoneskin.

Zolomon readies his longbow and aims, he tries to wait for the right moment to fire.

Stoneskin gets a couple gashes on his chest, and hisses fangs out at the young badger and goes to slap him with his tail.

Xander jumps over the tail and loses his balance, but quickly regains it and swings the blade at the tail.

Zolomon frowns and takes a chance and fires at the lizard

Stoneskin first loses his tail, and then an arrow buries itself in his back as it hisses and goes to grab the badger by the throat.

Xander gasps and swings the blade at the lizard as his breathing is blocked off.

Zolomon quickly fires off another arrow at the lizard’s side “Let go of Xandy ya furless brute!!”

Stoneskin hisses and releases the badger, an arrow in its side as he goes to take a swipe at the hare, totally peeved. Sharp fangs and what’s left of his claws.

Zolomon  stubbles backwards as the claws slice into his right cheek and blood trickles down, he  backs up and frowns as he bumps into a tree “Help Me!!!” Pure panic feels his voice.

Xander coughs and gasps for air, still a little dizzy he stands and snarls as he rushes Stoneskin and useing strength he didn’t know he had and some build up anger he swings the Blade Of The Northwind Storms at the lizards throat!

Stoneskin starts to bite down on the hare but he never gets to….he stiffens and falls sideways…..his head rolls a few feet away.

Zolomon eyes still wide in fear he looks at the headless monitor and then Xander.

Xander drops The Blade of The Northwind Storms and groans, he then passes out and falls backwards.

Takeo meanwhile has awaken and seen the last bit of the  fight, he gets his own blade back but quickly tosses it aside and manages to catch Xander right before he hits the ground. A new fear floods him as he takes a pulse and listens for a heartbeat and breathing….tears then come but happy ones “He’s alive!” He gets the Blade Of The Northwind Storms and places it in its case on Xander’s back before adjusting  Xander and standing with him.

Zolomon watches “Xandy….no…please don’t be…”Then he sighs in relief that his friend is alive and goes to him quickly

Takeo carries him, “Get the Vixen…carefully, we are getting ta Redwall” Milo and Ottis meet them about half way  back  and quickly are asking what happen and getting updated. The otters also go to fetch Takeo’s blade and then meet up with him at the abbey.

Zolomon nods “Right away sire..” He gently gets Rayen and they go to head to Redwall. He keeps alert as he walks.

Rayen stays quiet, she has slipped into a deep deep faint.

Last edited by oz (2017-03-10 09:47:34 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer