Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-08 05:22:07 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Days Blisa&Co. sha'n't be here...

The new posts will be at the top.
The days and times I am usually on are from about noon to 4 PM Central time on Thursdays, and from about noon to 2:30 PM on Saturdays smile  Please see below for exceptions to this.

8/31/2017 EDIT: My characters are DoraRose, Lenore, Blisa, LilyMoore, and Felicity smile  (And about a zillion spoofs....)

6/21/2018 EDIT:  So, I feel that I must explain some things.

I take a week break every month because I discovered that when I don't, I, for some weird reason, feel like I'm required to come on.  Like I no longer have a choice about whether or not I can log on here and play.  And so it stops being fun for me and I start to dread it.  However, taking a week break every month really helps me not get to that place, and I am eager to return.  But it has to be a COMPLETE break.  So not only only do I not log onto the MUCK in-game, I also don't read the radio and I don't look at any logs.  I have to to keep this place fun for me.  So for that entire week, the MUCK is off-limits for me.  Sorry sad

I also leave at about 4 pm Central Time every time (except Saturdays, when my library closes at 3 ><) to help myself be able to leave on time.  It has nothing to do with my parents.  They don't interfere or have any say in my MUCK time, plus I'm legally an adult and have been since July 2012, so they don't get any say in what I do on the Internet or when I RP on the MUCK.  But we do sometimes have to leave the library as early as 4:30, so I make myself leave here at 4 to try and help myself never be late.

But I do still try to come on, and I enjoy playing with y'all.  I hope we can RP soon smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, June 21st, 2018 EDIT:I won't be here this Saturday (the 23rd), and my week break from the MUCK for July is the 15th-21st.  Hope to RP soon! smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, May 17th, 2018 EDIT:  So, I'm sick today, yet I'm here (i'm good at making bad decisions).  However, if I'm not better by Saturday, or if my parents (who are my ride to the library) get sick, I won't be here on Saturday sad
My week break from here this month is the 23rd-26th.
I won't be here Saturday, June 9th.
My break from the MUCK in June is the 13th-16th.
Hope to RP soon! smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/1/2018 EDIT:  I have been diagnosed with a tic disorder IRL (I can provide links here to medical sites is y'all would like an explanation of what tics are....they aren't the bugs wink ) and I was given a prescription, the side effects of which include, for me anyway, drowsiness.  And of course I get really sleepy during the time when I'm usually on here, so if I become incoherent, that's why.  If I do, then please let me know, and I'll exit out of the RP and.....I don't know, take a nap in my library or something.  *Shrugs*  I may also have to keep it down to 1 RP at a time for a while until I get used to this medicine.  Sorry sad  4/14/2018 EDIT:  I have gotten over the drowsiness, and now here in about 2 weeks I'll be upping my dose, so I'll probably get all sleepy again.  We'll have to see.  If I do, I'll possibly have to go back down to 2 RPs at a time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendsday, May 2nd, 2018 EDIT:  I am here today! big_smile  I am catching up on forums shtuff, and can hopefully RP big_smile

My week break this month is the 23rd-27th.  If I'm not gonna be here any days other than those, I shall try to let you know as far in advance as I can smile 

Hope to RP and.or chat again soon! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, April 26th, 2018 EDIT:  There's a very real chance I won't be here this Saturday (the 28th) 'cause of a thing IRL.  If I'm here, then surprise!  If I'm not here, then I'm planning on being here next on Thursday, May 3rd.  Hope to RP soon!!! <3 smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendsday, April 4th, *2018 EDIT:  In addition to not being here this Saturday, I also won't be here April 17th-21st.  Hope to RP soon! smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, March 29th, 2018 EDIT:  In addition to not being here this Saturday, I won't be here Saturday, April 7th.  Hope to RP soon! big_smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, March 15th, 2018 EDIT:  I won't be here Saturday, March 31st.  Hope we can RP before then big_smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, March 1st, 2018 EDIT:  I won't be here
Saturday, March 3rd
Thursday, March 8th
Saturday, march 10th
I hope to RP soon!  I AM on today, and I hope to be here again on the 15th.  Also today is my 6th anniversary of making my very first ever character, DoraRose yikes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, Febuary 15th, 2018 EDIT:  In addition to the dates listed below, I will not be here Saturday, Febuary 24th, and probably also Saturday, March 3rd.  If it turns out that I will be able to be here on March 3rd, I'll let y'all know.  Hope to RP soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendsday, Febuary 7th, 2018 EDIT: Hey, y'all.  Here are the days that I for sure will NOT be here:
Basically all Wendsdays still (including today; I just logged on here to update this page)
Thursday, Febuary 8th
Saturday, Febuary 10th
Saturday, Febuary 17th
Hope to RP next week smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, Febuary 1st, 2018 EDIT:  In addition to the dates listed in my previous edit (which is now directly below this one), I may not be here Saturday, Febuary 17th.  I'll let y'all know when I find out for sure.  Hope to RP soon! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, January 25th, 2018 EDIT: I won't be here
Saturday, January 27th (sorry for the short notice sad )
Saturday, Febuary 3rd
Thursday, Febuary 8th
Saturday, Febuary 10th
Also, I may be getting here late on Thursdays, but I'm still planning on being here most Thursdays.  I just may be getting here at 1 instead of noon Central Time, and still be leaving at 4 PM.  And I'm still absent on Wendsdays.
Hope to RP soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, December 30th, 2017 EDIT: I won't be here
Saturday, January 6th, 2018
Thursday, January 18th
Saturday, January 20th
Hope to RP soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, December 21st, 2017 EDIT:  I won't be here Saturday, December 23rd.  Hope to RP soon big_smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, November 30th, 2017 EDIT:  Days that I know I won't be here:
Thursday, December 14th
Saturday, December 16th
Hope to RP soon smile

Wendsday, November 15th, 2017 EDIT:  I'm here today to RP! big_smile
Days I shall not be here:
Thursday, November 16th
Saturday, November 18th
Thursday, November 23rd
99% of all Wendsdays
And I give Xander and Rupert permission to spoof LilyMoore on the Willowbark Abbey trip when I'm not on.  She's basically just quiet 'cause she's still sad about her brother running off with the circus.  She WILL cheer up, though, don't worry.  I hope to be able to RP soon smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, November (HOW CAN IT BE NOVEMBER ALREADY?!) 2nd, 2017 EDIT:  So, life is suddenly threatening to be mildly crazy here for a couple of weeks.  So.  Days that I KNOW that I won't be here:
Thursday, November 9th
Saturday, November 11th
Saturday, November 18th
Thursday, November 23rd (because of Thanksgiving)
Every Wendsday

Days that I MAY NOT be here:
Thursday, November 16th

.....oh, shnap, that could be 3 Thursdays in a row >.<  I'll have to see what happens, and this time, I will try really hard to connect my characters to keep them from idle purging. 

So, yeah.  November is gonna be a slightly crazy month this time O.o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, October 26th, 2017 EDIT:  Hia.  I won't be here
Saturday, October 28th
Thursday, November 9th
Saturday, November 11th
Also, Benar, Krisha, and Xander are going to the spice market today, and then Krisha and Xander are getting married next Thursday....but the time Benar gave on the forum pose for it is (for both events) 19:30 MUCK time.  If it is at that time, then that's 9:30 PM my time...however, there's a chance that, like I often do, Benar got a little confused because TIME ZONES.  (Don't hate on him; it's easy to get confused about the different time zones sad Dey confushing.)  If I can be there for them, I shall.  But no matter what happens, I hope that we can RP soon, and that everyone has fun <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, October 14th, 2017 EDIT:  Hey.  So, I am on today, but I'm going to have to be leaving between 1 and 1:30 for the bag sale at my library's used book sale.  So it looks like I'm going to be missing the feast.  So here's a (stupid long; I'm sorry.  Maybe make it 2 poses? yikes ) pose Oz or Leon may spoof:

The bells ring for the feast, then LilyMoore comes in, having done her job for the day.  She's still wearing her orange dress with the red leaves embroidered on it, and her matching slippers.  DoraRose is already here, having taken the day off from guard duty (although the guards can come get her if needed).  She is wearing her black tunic and leggings and boots, just in case.  The Remnant may be gone, but for the next week she's not taking any chances.  She has fully recovered from her faint earlier, and she and her daughter are sitting with their family.  Angela is helping in the Infirmary.  Blisa stayed in Ferravale.  There are a bunch of Abbey guards in here, and when they're done eating, they'll go relieve the other guards so they can eat, too (Dora is very efficient in arranging this, and she makes sure they go back out to guard duty when they're done eating).  Lily makes sure to hang out with Marek (if he's still here).

That's the pose.  Sorry I had to leave.  I will be gone all next week, so hopefully we'll be able to RP again on October 26th smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, October 7th, 2017: I may leave early next week (October 14th); my library is having a book sale and on Saturday afternoon they'll probably have their "stuff everything into a bag for a couple of dollars" sale, which is always nice.  You can't have too many books, right? big_smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, October 5th, 2017 EDIT:  The thing I was hoping to do isn't able to happen, so I'm going to be able to be here most Thursdays.  So I'm happy that I still get to RP, but I'm sad because I was really looking forward to this thing sad  Maybe I can here in like January....

I'll let y'all know when I'm able to come back on Wendsdays.

I won't be here On October 19th or 21st.  Also, I know this is really far in advance, but I won't be here on November 11th; I'm volunteering at a local comicon! big_smile

Hope to RP soon smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, September 28th, 2017 EDIT:  Ungh.  So, sorry about how crappy my RPs were last week; I had a virus on my touch screen device, so I was fighting with that, and it was really stressing me out....so badly that I cried.  But I got all my data backed up and then I factory reset the device, so the virus is probably gone now.  So I have returned to the land of the living (so to speak)!

However, I wasn't able to read any logs or anything, so I am oblivious to whatever has happened to the IC (or even OOC) realm.  Is Redwall still standing?  Did Basilisk eat everyone?  Did any of Bandit's characters die ICly?  Did Salamandastron explode as a volcano?  I KNOW NOTHING.  So I can only really have 1 character on today sad  I'll be reading the logs as I wait for it to be my turn again.

Also, the library I'm usually at on Thursdays is closing very early today, so I'm on a laptop on the wifi at my other library.  So I may be growling and grumping about lag and stuff.  I may also take a while to pose because I'm watching a squirrel or bird or butterfly outside the (beautifully) gigantic window I'm sitting by (I'm not joking; I sometimes feel like the dogs in the movie "Up" -- SQUIRREL!!!!!).

I am not going to be here this coming Saturday (September 30th), so sorry that I won't be able to help start off a mini-plot in Ferravale that Marek's planning.  For the battles, Marek, Bandit, and Nightbreath (ONLY) may just say that Blisa and her guards are fighting in another area.  I give only those 3 permission to say that, though.

I still don't know about the thing I'm hoping to start in October, but I'll let you know when I find out either way.  I'm still not gonna be here on Wendsdays for a while; that's all I know for sure.

Hope to RP soon! smile

EDIT:  Also, I'm sad and I want to cry.  Bad week, not-so-great day.  So my characters will either be depressed or trying to murder people.  It's a toss up tongue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 EDIT:  Hey, guys!  So, I won't be here next Saturday (Spt.  30th).  Also, there's a thing I'm hoping to start on October 17th that will be happening on Teusdays and Thursdays, so if I'm able to do it, I won't be on here on Wendsdays or Thursdays for just about 2 or 3 months.  I'll let y'all know when I know for sure if I'm able to do it or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, August 24th, 2017 EDIT: Hia.  So, a reminder: I shan't be here on Wendsdays still for a while still, and I won't be here on these Saturdays:
August 26th
September 2nd
and September 9th.
I also won't be here on Thursday September 7th.  Hope to RP soon! big_smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, August 17th, 2017 EDIT: Hey, guys!  I'm planning on being here this Saturday, but I sha'n't be here on August 26th or September 2nd.  Hope to RP soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, July 27th, 2017 EDIT:  Hi.  So, I won't be here this Saturday (July 29th) or at all next week (August 2nd-5th).  And I may not be here on August 12th or 26th; those are both Saturdays and there's gonna be fun local stuff happening those weekends.  Hope to RP soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, July 13th, 2017 EDIT: Heyo.  I sha'n't be here next week (July 19th-22nd).  Hope to RP soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, July 6th, 2017 EDIT: Hey, I was able to make it today!  But I still sha'n't be here until maybe next Thursday sad Hope to RP soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, June 28th, 2017 EDIT:  Heya, guys.  So, life is happening!  Yeah.  It's all over the place.  So I'm not going to be here this Saturday.  I also won't be here on the 8th, and I may not be able to make it even on the 6th.  sad  So I may not be here at all next week.  I'm sorry to all of you to whom I said I was planning on being here.

Also, I won't be able to make it on the 7th for the Summer feast.  Therefore, I give Oz, Emyuil, and Leon (the players) permission to spoof LilyMoore and DoraRose at the feast.  I give ONLY those 3 players permission to spoof those 2 chars (nobody else would be there); if any other player spoofs my characters, please ask them to stop, because I am not giving them permission.  Also, here is a pose for the very beginning:

DoraRose enters the area where the feast is being held, clothed in a pretty short-sleeved, floor-length tan muslin dress with flowers and vines embroidered on the lower third of the skirt (that must've taken a while to do).  She helps get the Dibbuns where they're supposed to be, and then she goes and sits with her husband.  LilyMoore, who is wearing a yellow dress with embroidery that matches the needlework that's on her mother's dress, comes to the feast late; she had volunteered to be in charge of the bells calling everyone to the party!

That's the whole pose.  I've heard rumors that there might be some announcements during the feast, so they would be clapping along with everyone else for those things, if they happen, as well as eating wink (What's the point of a feast if you don't eat, yo?)

I'll try to update you guys if/when I get any new information about days that I'll be here.  Hope to RP soon!

EDIT: I meant don't expect me on the 6th; I have no idea if I'll be able to make it, so don't anticipate me coming on.  Sorry sad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 EDIT:  Hey, guys.  I don't know if I'm going to be here on Saturday.  Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendsday, June 7th, 2017 EDIT: Hey, guys!  So, there's a thing that I've been trying to do on Mondays when I'm at home (bereft of Internet sad ), but since Summer has arrived, I can't.  It is a very important thing to me, so, even though it makes me sad, I'm going to have to make a sacrifice so I can work on it.  And what I'm sacrificing is some of the time I spend on here.  So I won't be here on Wendsdays for a few months, starting next week.  I will come on and RP today, but this will be my last Wendsday RPing for a couple of months until the weather cools down.  Please don't try to offer suggestions of how I could do both or talk me out of it; this is what I need to do so I can work on this extremely important thing.  And I'm still planning on coming on here on most Thursdays and Saturdays; I'm just having to sacrifice Wendsdays for this project.  And when the weather cools down, I may be able to add Wendsdays back into my RPing schedule; I'll let you know once I know for sure smile

And for this same reason, I wasn't able to scan any pictures into this laptop.  I had fully intended and planned to scan at least some of the pictures of my characters that I have drawn over the years so I could post them on here, but the hot weather snuck up on me, so I won't be able to do that, either, until the weather cools down sad sad Sorry for not doing it sooner.

Also, I won't be here at all next week; I don't how my mom's work schedule is going to affect my life schedule, so it would just be best if you didn't expect me any day at all next week.  Life should settle down after next week so my schedule will be a bit more predictable until the middle of July.

Hope to RP soon! big_smile

~~~~~

Thursday, May 25th, 2017 EDIT: Hey, there!  Sorry for not saying that I wasn't gonna be here yesterday; I forgot sad I'm sorry :'( I'm now going to be gone until June 7th (A Wendsday; I'm planning on being here then).  Have fun RPing, and I hope to RP when I get back big_smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, May 13th, 2017 EDIT:  Hey, guys!  So, I am as sure as I ever am that I'm going to be here on Thursday, May 25th.  I am not sure about the Wendsday or the Saturday of that week.  I'll let you know when I know smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendsday, May 3rd, 2017 EDIT: Heyo.  So, I'm not going to be here next Wendsday (May 10th), and I won't be here from Wendsday, May 17th through Saturday, May 20th.  I also won't be here from Wendsday, May 31st through Saturday, June 3rd.  I may not be here this Saturday (May 6th), either; I'll have to see what happens.  Hope to RP soon! smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, April 1st, 2017 EDIT: Hey!  So, I may not be here next Wendsday (April 5th), and I won't be here from Saturday, April 8th to Saturday, April 15th.  I'm hoping and planning on being here on the 6th and then again on the 19th.  Hope to RP soon! smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendsday, March 22nd, 2017 EDIT:  Hey, I'm not going to be here tomorrow (the 23rd) because I have a cold.  Blah. tongue  So I decided that I should stay home and rest sad Hope to RP on the 29th and 30th!  (And maybe April 1st....hopefully.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 18th, 2017 EDIT: So, I'm actually here today! big_smile However, I sha'n't be here this Wendsday or next Saturday (March 22nd and 25th) sad Sorry.  Hope to RP soon!  I'm planning/hoping to be here on the 23rd, which is a Thursday, so hopefully that'll work out. smile

March 8, 2017:  So, like a nincompoop, I've taken like 4 months to do this tongue  Sorry.    Hey!  So, I won't be here this Saturday or any day next week.  So that's the 11th through the 16th.  I may be here on the 18th (a week from this Saturday), but don't count on it.  Dentist's appointments and weddings and things at my worship center and, just....yeah.  LIFE.  Hope to RP again soon!!!

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2018-06-21 03:03:29 PM)

Board footer