Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-02 10:34:13 AM

oz

Reuinted With The Dibbuns-Redwall Log

**Short but good
log:
Oz-Papa Oz and caretaker of the dibbuns at Redwall
Quade-Warrior Squirrel
Spoofed Dibbuns

RW Abbey: Open Ground
-------------------------------------------------------
The Open Ground is a place for feasts, good times and just general social meetings.  The wide-open space allows a large group of beasts to gather upon the plush grass and chat.  But it also allows access to many places of the abbey, towards the walls of the abbey is the Bell Tower.  Notable abbey defenders graves alongside the plot of land the massive structure takes up.  A staircase shrouded by a case of stone allows one to make their way to the busy infirmary.  The large brass lined doors to the lower dormitory are also evident from this position.
The earth is worn slightly bare in some patches here.  The area for conversing in the heat is used often by small children by the size of the dry spots.  The summer is in full blast now, trees from the orchards near-by tempting one to seek shelter under its shade.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Oz is in the open ground, by himself and just sort of standing leaning on his staff as if in deep thought. He got the day off, again, even though Sister Jenny asked him why, he just stayed silent on the matter and the only two dibbuns he would watch was his niece and nephew and he's been a bit depressed the past few days as well, as well as being a bit like his old hermit self lately.   

Quade walks over quietly, an arm in a sling as he catches sight of the badger and makes his way over to him "Ello Oz, what are you doing out here in the cold, well guess it’s not as cold as it could be I suppose"   

Oz heard the squirrel coming and stays silent as his only response is a grunt as if the badger is annoyed for any company coming near him.   

Quade hmmms and shrugs "Well and here I thought you would enjoy a bit of news was all. See some beasts wanted to see ya but I could tell them your grumpy and to come back later" He motions to a small group of beasts who do not bother to wait for the squirrel to get out of the way, he gasps as he is nearly trampled by 14 dibbuns who only see him as someone in their way of getting to the care taker. He crawls a few feet before using a May Flower pole to slowly stands up and mutters an ouch and something else unheard and most likely luckily unheard under his breath.   

Oz starts to speak before he is knocked onto his back and drops his staff that rolls a few feet from him. His mood quickly changes as if he never was depressed and his large arms hug about 4 dibbuns and a couple others snuggle close to him "My dibbuns...my dibbuns your back, your safe" Happy tears come down his face as he gets a couple kisses and returns them, and a couple other hugs are returned and more gotten as he chuckles and stays on the ground rolling in the snow with the dibbuns, a smile on his face.   

The dibbuns are happy as well and giggle and hug the badger "Papa Oz..papa Oz.." One otter dibbun gets his staff and holds his out to him “Papa Oz you drop it."   

Quade watches all this and shakes his head, dibbuns seem annoying to him but he doesn’t share his through as he stays his distance before getting close again carefully" As you can see I found them and helped save them, why without me they surely would of been lost forever to some slaver. The vermin band was taken care of totally, I am a hero" His voice stays simple tones and a little pride is in it even as he offers a smile to the dibbuns who seem to care less, most of their attention is to the badger of course.   

Oz smiles as he hugs the dibbuns again and nods his thanks as he takes the staff and slowly stands. He smiles "Maybe we can have some cookies and juice I am sure Friar Lacota would not mind making some" He tilts his head to Quade "Thank you Quade for getting them home"

The dibbuns cheer at the idea of cookies and skip around Oz and a couple throw snowballs at each other, it’s very clear they are glad to be home.   

Quade nods as he replies "You are most welcome Oz. It was my job after all to help those in need, uphold the...good and all that"   

Oz says, "Still you found them and you didn’t give up till you did, again thank you"   

Quade nods as he heads off "I will let you enjoy the rest of your day Oz and the dibbuns as well." He then walks away, rather quickly it seems.   

Oz raises an eyebrow at the fact Quade left so soon and shrugs as he smiles "Come my dibbuns let’s see if Friar Lacota will make some cookies for us" He then leds the group of dibbuns to the kitchens.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer