Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-07 08:37:34 AM

Rudolfo And Alts

Halyard Has A Bakery!!-LP LOG

WHOM:

Rudolfo- Private and Fighter in the LP

Xander- Visiting Badger and Leader of The Mossflower Defenders

Hawkeey- Old Otter and Tavern Worker

Log:
Halyard Village: Bakery
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Halyard Village ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
As you enter the bakery, the first thing you notice is the smell. The quite
delectable and delicious scent of tasty baked goods assaults your nose and
makes your mouth water. The walls are half stone, half wood, and quite clean;
the floor is of a nice, enduring cobblestone. Stretching across the room is a
large display shelf, stocked with all the baked goodness one could dream of -
buttery rolls, loaves of freshly-baked bread, cookies, cakes, pies, crumbles,
everything! There are also tables and chairs next to the windows, allowing
patrons to have a seat and dive right into their newly-bought goods. Behind
the shelves sits a large cupboard, and next to it an oven, where the goods
are baked. Next to the oven is a table that looks like it has been covered in
dough more times than one would be willing to count.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rudolfo is sitting in here having a nice apple and pear pastry with some sweet tea, just relaxing and enjoying a day off, finally after he has yet to have one in like, well weeks.

Xander opens the door to the bakery and looks tried, he gets and pays for a breakfast roll with butter and some sliced apples to go on top and sits down, also he has tea but it's a mint tea. Seeing the hare he walks over and sits "Hey there sir hare"

Hawkeye hasn't been in the bakery for a while as he comes inside and smiles "Do you have the blueberry tarts still.."He smiles as yes they do"Alright 2 please, one for me and one I can take to me son"He pays for the food and gets some coffee like drink, it's a port town they would get coffee here unlike other areas of the world. He sees Xander as he goes to sit and his eyes light up "Xander, it's go good to see you my young friend, is all well?I have heard Mossflower was saved from that horde"He will hug the badger if he is allowed and sit down.

Rudolfo nods, he also will wave to the otter"Don't see many badgers around just his Lordship, I thought he was the only badger for miles"

Xander smiles wide and hugs the otter "Hawkeye..yeah all is well in Mossflower and the abbey, Defender base should be done by mid summer, and the tavern maybe before then. I am here to check on Zolomon..."He nods to the hare and extends a paw "Xander Winters and yeah the Badger Lord is a friend of mine."

Hawkeye smiles and nods, at Zolomon he sighs a little "That hare is..the lad is lost in his own little depressing world, not sure how to help him. He loved that hare maid, that I am sure of."He sits beside Xander as he eats breakfast."Not seen Zolomon though for a couple days, then the others are likely keeping him from going out too much, seems a couple stoats were causing trouble"

Rudolfo listens and frowns "Zolomon is in the infirm at Sala...and yeah the stoats are gone, one named Bill left on some boat is the report, and his brother Dagger was found dead on the beach with like 4 foxes and 2 ferrets, seems a couple of them maybe failed at running from someone."

Xander listens as he sips his tea "Yeah..me. They were going to kill Zolomon, one fox Zolomon managed to kill and he wounded a ferret..I...well...took out the rest of the vermin and got Zolomon back to the mountain just barely, though" He shows his lower arm"Dagger was stuck in my arm, I..kinda passed out close to the entryway of the mountain and Ciocan and a couple hares found me and Zolomon...took us inside and well that's about it"He sips his tea "I got some updates of stuff around here like the Blackrose being wiped out"

Hawkeye nods "It was...good ridence to it and you likely should of stated at the mountain not walked all the way here"Then it is his arm not his leg so he wont argue."Nothing much else in Halyard or the shores, peaceful..well the every so often bar fight happens, think that is what led ta Zolomon almost gettin' himself killed, some vermin around here have friends to step in."

Rudolfo finishes his food and drink and speaks "Ya happen to see..."Should he even ask, he does "Hanzi by any chance on your way here, or a calico colored cat?"

Xander shakes his head "Can't...say I have, I remember Hanzi...bit too over excited to please the long patrol, isn't he like a recruit? Unless he is a Private now"

Hawkeye mutters something rude about Hanzi and clears his throat"He was banished from the shores by Lord Ciocan himself, not worth running into if ask me."

Rudolfo says, "Hanzi killed a Patrol hare, he tried to get into a fight with a couple other hares and yeah Lord Ciocan banished him..he could of killed Hanzi. I don't know, something went wrong in that hare's head..like seriously wrong. I care not where he is""

could of killed him

Xander listens and has a look of shock on his face "Hanzi is..evil now?"He shakes his head "I will keep that in mind if I happen to see him when I head back, didn't see him or this cat, who is the cat?'

Hawkeye says, "Some lass named Kalypso..daughter of the former Blackrose leader, Ciocan threw her into the sea..seems she knows how to swim as she was seen up shore and possible went towards Mossflower..also Hanzi befriended her or least seemed that way, so it's possible those two are together somewhere so be careful when you head back Xander"He is serous too, he then asks "Anyone come with you?""

Rudolfo says, "Hanzi is clearly not a good beast, where ever he is"

Xander says, "No, just me...I did have a squirrel named Jaxson with me half way here, then ran into Silverwing and Keldorn, got news Zolomon needed me so came the rest of the way here and the others headed back to the abbey."He sips his tea "I am staying in the inn...well did last night, may tonight but rooms are a bit pricey""

Hawkeye nods as he thinks and smiles "Problem solved, your staying with me and Crevan, the hut is big enough for a guest and I am sure Crevan will be ok with it as well. What do you say Xander?"

Rudolfo decides to stand as he yawns, staying a short while still.

Xander smiles "Sure and...thanks Hawkeye"

Hawkeye nods "No problem Xander, no Problem at all."He will stay here for now and enjoy his tart and tea"We can head over after breakfast"

Rudolfo looks at the door "It was nice talking with you both but I need to go."He smiles a little "I..still have family around, my mother in fact..it was my father, and older brother who died in Mossflower..we were not a..large family"He clears his throat and then exits the shop.

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

Board footer