Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-05 10:31:05 AM

Rudolfo And Alts

Almost Home-Camp Willow Home Coming Plot Log

Who:

Jarvis- Camp Willow Otter..Fighter/Soon Guard

Aqua- Camp Willow Otter Healer

Log:

Jarvis had been one of the otters to get injured in the fight, some had gotten worse injuries, some not as injured as others, lives were lost but lucky not many so they were lucky. Now he opens his eyes after being in a sort of in and out faint."D....did we win?"

Aqua is beside him, a wet cloth being placed on his forehead ,"Yes..and we are on our way home. Your leg was slashed and you lost a good deal of blood but you should be ok..you scared me, and I didn't know you were one of the injured as I was tending to other injured otters and I checked on that badger once"

Jarvis looks up and gives a weak smile "Hey...it be takin' a lot to kill me, many tried..and look, they failed lass"He looks at his bandaged leg and sits up, and slowly goes to stand if he can.

Aqua is right away beside him "What are you doing....please Jarvis be careful. You still need to regain your strength."She looks at the water, it's calm right now and looks at him again"Please....."

Jarvis turns to her and offers a smile "I..am being careful lass"He can stand and walk a few feet before he leans on a wooden crate, he looks at the land and smiles"Down the river Moss...and to home, or what is left of it"

Aqua watches him closely as she speaks "Home is still there, you have to have hope. Without hope there is nothing..maybe it's not the same but Camp Willow is there, it wouldn't just disappear. Yes it may need fixed up and we can do that"

Jarvis smiles slowly "See..this is wot I love about ya Aqua, you always see the bright side of things, so full of hope even after all we been through, even after we could of been enslaved again from that ship, I have no clue how you do it, but you do and your like a light in the darkness for this whole ship...and...to me"

Aqua smiles,"Well...someone has to. As I said we are so close to home, so very close it's wonderful." She goes to look at the waters, the land and smiles softly.

Jarvis smiles, he walks closer to the edge, they are docked for a couple hours to fix a couple tears in the sails after a rather strong wind, but the wind did get them closer to land sooner. He jumps over the rail and about falls on his face as he frowns"I'm..I'm ok..lass..stay up thar."He scans the area along the river bank and coast line and smiles"Be right back!" He can still walk, jog a little even with the bandage on his leg.

Aqua frowns as she watches, she gasps as he almost falls,"Jarvis...where are you going?" She looks concerned, yes it should be safe here but still, if trouble was around he is injured after all and most others are busy or asleep.

Jarvis is only gone maybe 10 minutes before he comes back and smiles. He uses some fishing net to get back on board and shows in his paw what he was after "Fer you..Aqua."Its a flower,Rosa rugosa or some call it.."Tis called a Sea Rose...they grow along the coasts..tis a sign maybe and it's..pretty..well beautiful, like you...though your more so than any flower"He hands the flower towards her.

Aqua takes the flower from his out stretched paw and smiles softly, she shrugs "I'm not.....I mean look at me..scars, missing fur in a couple places..new new clothing, my fur is not even..."She sighs and sits down. She looks at the flower still."It's still..winter, it's just a slight bit warmer along the coast...but yeah...spring is not far off now"

Jarvis kneels down in front of her "I..am looking at ya and I see..."He is not sure on words, but smiles as he just speaks his feelings, his thoughts, straight from the heart "I see my friend, I see an otter maid that is full of hope, full of life, she shines that light in the darkness and lets everyone know it...so they too can find hope and light and never give up on dreams."If he can he will take her paw "I also see..the otter maid I have..fallen in love with, the otter maid I..."He stops and seems afraid to go on, but he does "That I want to be with forever, to get married to....start a family.."

Aqua stares at the flower and then looks at Jarvis and into his eyes. She lets him take her paw and smiles "I would...like that."She goes to hug him.

Jarvis smiles and hugs her in return. He is happy, he is hopeful, and is now looking forwards to the future. He blinks when the boat starts to move again and looks over at the land as after a short while it starts moving, he smiles as he closes his eyes, soon they would be.....home.

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

#2 2019-03-05 04:36:17 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

Re: Almost Home-Camp Willow Home Coming Plot Log

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

Board footer