Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-25 07:05:20 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

It's Home No Matter What- Homecoming CW Plot

Whom:

Jarvis
Aqua

Where:
The Sun Sail......

LOG:

Jarvis was sitting on deck helping to fix a fishing net quietly,He sighed some and looked out towards the sea and drooped the net and walked over to look at the sea, calm right now, a little closer.

Aqua walks over "Everything ok Jarvis?" Her voice quiet as she spoke and watched the other otter , she glaces at the sea and smiled a little "Calm right now but it doesn't always stay calm..does it?"   

Jarvis looks at her as she speaks and shakes his head and grins a little "Calm is boring anyways lass."He climbs onto the railing and looks at her and just falls backwards disappearing under the water.   

Aqua frowns and looks down at the water and scans it looking for him, she looks back wondering if she should get anyone, he is an otter after all, but and it's back to the water she looks.   

Jarvis did seem to forget one thing, yes he is an otter but thanks to the webbing being cut and making his fingers spread apart like some normal non otter, he had a bit of a problem swimming, but the water was calm...the current not so much as he quickly decides this was a dumb idea.His rutter is still strong but it doesn't help much, not does paddling up as he manages to surface and then get dragged down again.Wait can an otter...drown?!   

Aqua frowns and dives into the sea to get to Jarvis, it's been a while since she has truely been in the water, it feels..strange but..it makes her feel alive also, but enjoyment can be another time as she goes to get under Jarvis and bring him to the surface of the water.

Jarvis coughs and groans as he resurfaces, he was sinking before and just sort of froze in panic.He looks at her and nods "T..Thanks..Aqua"

Aqua nods and gets to the side of the boat, "Can you..climb the netting and get back inside?"   

Jarvis speaks "Yeah yeah think so lass.."He grabs the netting and pulls himself onto the deck and lays there a few moments before standing slowly " I am..unsure why I did 'ath even"

Aqua looks up "Maybe to feel...free"She dives into the water and swims around under the calm water and looks at some small fish swim by and looks to another area and sees jellyfish in the distance and then resurfaces and chuckles enjoying the water a little while longer before finally coming back on board the boat"There is see through creatures down thar"   

Jarvis manages a small smile "I will...have to take your word fer it lass."He feels the wind pick up a little, not too much, it's still calm and peaceful" Wonder how close we are to Camp Willow and what awaits us when we gets thar"   

Aqua says, "I have faith, something is thar fer us, it's out home no matter what changes have come to it, tis out home and always will be. And we can even maybe see the abbey, see it if still stands and just...I remember the food there when me and mama visited, before...."She frowns.

Jarvis walks over slowly and if alllowed will hug her, "I know..I know lass, we all lost someone close to us, tis the unknown we go to....as tis unknown what waits for us..good..bad...who knows and yes of course its still home."

Aqua leans close to him and just enjoys the hug"You..scared me when you let yourself fall into the sea."   

Jarvis says, "I..scared you?" He holds her closer "I'm..sorry Aqua, didn't mean to scare you, especially you...I..."   

Aqua looks up into his face "You wot Jarvis?" She asks quietly. She sounds a little tried and it is getting dark now.

Jarvis looks unsure but who knows if he will get another chance as he brushes a stray headfur bit from her face and smiles " You shouldn't let headfur block your eyes..."He looks at her and sighs, but it's happy,"I...I love you Aqua"There, he said, what now?   

Aqua smiles at him and just closes her eyes, she is happy here, asleep in his arms, she dosn't really say anything she just lets herself fall asleep.   

Jarvis stays seated, he looks at her and smiles, he would protect her with his life if need be.He decides he will be one of two otters for night watch, sides he sleep most of the day so being awake most of the night wont brother him at all.

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

Board footer