Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-21 06:45:24 PM

Karth Riverbark

Thanks For The Boat

Who:

Hanzi-Me- Evil Hare who works for the New Blackrose

Kalypso- Leader of the New Blackrose

Log:

The day was sunny, but walking was getting annoying and hard with icy mud around “I hate this. We should stop...mud is worse than sand” Hanzi complained.

Kalypso quickly places a paw over his mouth “Shhhh...quiet now Hanzi, I see...our ride to Mossflower least some of the way, to that bridge if remember correctly, tis off the northern path”

The boat was deserted, no wait..there was the shrew, but he seems the only one on the boat “Don't even tell me when to come back...dumb otter, dumb hare...just be round' in de summer they say, wot ever better things ta do I do”

“Wot kind of things?” Hanzi asks and tilts his head as he watches the shrew “And hares are not dumb...ok maybe some.”

Kalypso walks over and smirks “We need a boat, so how about you give us a ride to Mossflower since it seems your not needed in this area till Summer, and it's not even Spring yet”

The shrew seems more annoyed and snorts”Ya can have me boat over me dead body vermin.”He looks at Hanzi and seems confused,”You a slave of this cat or some sort of tag along, ya have a bad choice of tag along”

Hanzi narrows his eyes, seems he has been practicing with throwing dagger as he flicks his wrist towards the shrew and sends the dagger flying.

The shrew gets a surprised look and falls over, dead as a door nail.

Kalypso chuckles and looks at Hanzi “Well he did say yes..sort of”She hopes onto the boat and hmms “It will do, seems easy to sail and he even has some supplies”

Hanzi gets onto the boat and searches the shrew finding some gold and a ring and then just sort of drops him into the river and grins “ Thanks for tthe boat..." He looks over at the cat "We have a boat and its like a week and a half trip up river to that bridge, then we can maybe get supplies somewhere...providing I hide the tattoo...easy enough with cold weather..long sleeves and all”He chuckles coldly.

Kalypso smirks “ Wait..we shall see..sides the furthest we get from the west coast, the better”

Hanzi nods “Yeah, onwards....to ..Mossflower, ya know sort of...missed the place.” He smiles coldly.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2019-02-23 05:47:13 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Thanks For The Boat

Oooh, shnap! 

Well, Hanzi is officially evil now.  This is an interesting development big_smile

Board footer