Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-13 02:40:42 PM

oz

Off My Shores!-LP LOG

Who:

Zolomon- LP Hare, Runner,Archer, and Private First Class

Rudolfo- LP Hare, Priavte and Fighter

Hanzi- Former LP  Hare

Kalypso- Evil cat

Ciocan- Badger Lord

A couple spoofed hares,Privates in the LP

Log:

Zolomon was on the shore testing out armor and how it felt when he ran along the sands, he also tested using his longbow by repeating a shot at driftwood and an old burned out boat by the shore,"SO far so good I say"

Hanzi is along the shores. A hooded cloak on, hood up as he slows and notices Zolomon but doesn't make a move near him, he just watches the hare.

Kalypso has made her way out and about as she looks around, she walks up to the cloaked hare"We should leave, there is gonna more than likely be a fair number of hares outside, I do not think they will wait to destroy mother's base, and there is ways to watch from a distance for signs it's...gone."

Rudolfo is also out, with a couple other hares..all privates and doing some exercise drills near the mountain entry.

Zolomon waves at Rudolfo as he does some jumping jacks and cartwheels. He trips once and shakes some sand off himself as he stands.

Hanzi just watches and his ears pick up the cat"Yeah...they could lose ya know, then not like the Blackrose is like it was and Taz was their best fighter."

Kalypso nods "I..know that"She smirks"We should try a little fun before we leave, that is if your still coming along with me"

Rudolfo notices the cat and cloaked figure and frowns "That...can't be good" He says quietly as he scans for other vermin, so far none...right?

Ciocan had seen the figures, even before they got this far down the beach and was already heading outside with a good idea who the cloaked beast was, given the size though he could always be wrong, but still if they are with that cat it mist likely is not for the best reasons.

Zolomon notices the calico and a frown forms, he has his saber and his longbow, though the 3 arrows he has been using are in driftwood and that's slowly...going out to sea as he sighs, well there is still one in the boat that he goes over to yank the arrow free.

Hanzi walks towards Zolomon and stops a short distance away"Exercise?"

Kalypso lays a paw on her blowgun and gets it off her belt as she loads one green feathered dart and watches Hanzi and Zolomon quietly.

Rudolfo frowns, he starts to head that direction and spots Ciocan so goes to him "Sur..sur it's the cat but I do not know who the cloaked figure is."

Ciocan nods to Rudolfo "I have..ideas but not a for sure whom it is..stay close and tell the other two privates to do the same."He starts to head towards the cat and cloaked figure, more so when Zolomon goes over to them.

Zolomon slowly turns and forms "Hanzi..surprised to see ya here chap. you do know I will have to take you in its not a maybe , it's a do..orders and all, you did kill a fellow hare my question is..why?"

Hanzi tilts his head, he looks back to the cat and to Zolomon "Didn't think I would hit her..but hey I did and I..oddly enjoyed it, you know ya think I would feel..cold or just..I don't know evil and you would think guilt and maybe it would fade after time but it didn't..I just felt the cold and..evil rising within me and  ya know what Zolomon"He steps sideways "I welcomed it."

Kalypso takes this as the chance, one less hare..yeah yeah she hates her mother and hates the Blackrose but wouldn't it be fun to learn that the lack of hares vs the lack of Blackrose beasts just..well snuffed each other out in some grand final fight blows on the pipe sending the dart to the hare..not Hanzi, the other hare in front of him.

Rudolfo frowns and looks just in time to see the cat pull something out and Hanzi to move as he frowns and yells out a warning that's hopefully not too late as he is just a little too far to do much, but he decides to quickly get further down shore "Come on ya two"He says to the other privates.

Zolomon sighs as he steps closer.."Hanzi..."And he finds a lose bottle in the sand, good grief stupid vermin are litter bugs around here. The dart does sink into his tunic as he blinks in surprise at the same time loses his balance and falls backwards onto the sand, gee thanks broken bottle. The hard landing takes the breath away from him a moment, and he lays there just like what the heck just happen.

Hanzi grins, he looks to the cat and grins and then it turns into a quick frown"Oh..no.."Yep he sees the badger and frowns "I vote we leave now!"

Kalypso looks to where Ciocan is and chuckles"Leave? It's just a stupid stripedog..he doesn't scare me"

Ciocan gains speed and quickly goes to slam his elbow into the cat and  looks at Hanzi and it's a mix of sorrow and anger.

Rudolfo gasps and gets his saber and quickly heads towards Zolomon, but is clearly ready to protect his friend if it's needed.

Hanzi backs up and quickly speaks "I didn't attack him..the cat did....hey one less ta..worry on?"And he figures right away wrong words to say and decides he also is not gonna try and attack the badger and goes to run, and sand is his enemy as he falls face down in it and gets back up slowing just slightly.

Kalypso grins and goes to stab the badger,"So a fight?!" She tenses up as the elbow gets her good in the chest, she slices at his side..like it will likely do much good.

Ciocan snarls as he just glares at the cat, the blade leaves a line...on his armored side, a scratch that will need polished now as he growls deeper and goes to grab her by the neck and makes sure to look her in the eyes"I never..trusted you..vermin"He then uses a lot of strength to throw her into the sea, just in time for a storm coming in with the tide!

Rudolfo stays his distance and frowns looking at Zolomon "No no no.."He thinks the worse.

Zolomon stays down, sort of starring up at the sky and has yet to move, hmms is there battle going around him as he grunts and turns his head to look. Ok slightly sore back but he has yet to get up.

Kalypso gasps and looks at the large badger in fear as her ears flatten and she tries her best to breath and fails, as he throes her she takes in a large gasp of air and lands into the sea, sort of sinking and resurfaces frantically looking for anything to grab onto.

Ciocan snorts as he takes the hammer and throws it towards Hanzi, he is not aiming to hit him but it will hopefully block his path as he is already heading toward him. He is far from happy and lets Rudolfo tend to Zolomon.

Rudolfo notices movement "Zolo..ya alive, hey hold still..."He checks on him and looks over at the cat and badger and catches her free flying lesson and looks away as he is not sure he wants to see what happens to Hanzi, if anything...well surely something will.

Zolomon blinks as he looks at Rudolfo and sits up, odd jumbled armor is felt and he loos at the dart.."Huh..Greg's armor works pretty darn good...huh?"

Hanzi already fell face first 3 times and then screams as the hammer lands mere inches from his feet and falls onto his knees and gulps. He looks back to Ciocan afraid to move now, thinking someone died "I....I didn't kill anyone..ok I..I did but not just now..Kalypso did!"

Kalypso meanwhile..and unseen somehow manages to keep her head above the water as it swirls back and forth and gets to a rocky little edge, he will be trapped here till tide backs off and she lays down fully out of energy and breath and loses consciousness, but hey she is alive!! Ya!!!

Ciocan walks over and picks up the hammer and lifts it above his head and then brings it down!...But he stops mere cm's from Hanzi neck and chest,his voice is shaky as he speaks"L..Leave....I won't slay you, though I SHOULD...You are..."Tears form and fall, but anger still there..sorrow.."You are ..Banished..Exiled!!You are to leave and not show you face again, as next time I will not be merciful..you.."A deep shaky breath "Will be slain..go..out of my sight! Off my shores!!" He slowly stands, shaky and puts his hammer away and turns and walks away towards his other hares. Tears fall freely down his cheeks, this pains him a lot to have to of even thought of death and to even have to banish a hare, a hare that showed promise, a hare that was one of his own long patrol beasts, a hare he though of as maybe even a son maybe...if Hanzi is wise he will leave and quickly while he is still able to leave.

Rudolfo looks over at the badger, as does the other two hares and just stares. He turns to help Zolomon to his foot paws and looks at the dart, feels the armor "Hmmm...well that's jolly well good, Sargent Gregorian will..be umm..happy.."He stays where he is, unsure it's wise to go near his Lordship.

Zolomon slowly stands and looks at the direction of Hanzi and Ciocan and blinks

Hanzi is shaking like a leaf in the wind, he nods as he feels a few tears of his own. He could so be very very dead but he isn't, he scoots back and watches the badger walk away and then gulps and runs, he runs and somehow keeps his balance, he will worry about Kalypso later or maybe, just maybe he is truly on his own now......

Alone

Ciocan gets to where the other hares are and studies Zolomon and the others before he finds his voice "All..inside...make a report, I will be in my quarters if needed...everyone has the ...the rest of the day off but use it to relax, inside and get ready for the ambush tomorrow at the Blackrose base..."He then walks inside as he puts the war hammer to the side in it's loop on his belt.

Last edited by oz (2019-02-13 03:00:29 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer