Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-09 02:14:38 PM

oz

Chat On The Beach- LP LOG

Who:

Ciocan- Badger Lord

Crevan- Fox Dibbun

Some spoofed hares

Log:

Ciocan is here, training, like he usually does every morning but he did take a couple days off. Near there is a couple hares keeping an eye on the shores, one of the hares seems to be a drill Sargent as they are most likely making recruits cry doing running and training drills .

Crevan has ventured out onto the shores today, he is wary of vermin, that is till he sees some hares and the Badger Lord of all beast out on the beach. Upon spotting the group he rushes over though not to close as not to get in the way but he does offer a wave

Ciocan is training, moves with his large war hammer. If a vermin came on shore it would be unwise right now, he does spot Crevan but finishes his training drill. A hare starts to walk over and the badger lays a paw on his shoulder "At ease Private, it's ok..he is not gonna harm anyone and is allowed to be here."The hare nods and backs off but stays alert for anything else as the badger offers Crevan a smile as he walks over and kneels down, not that it will likely help as much. He has a bandage on his upper arm still as he speaks "Greetings Crevan, you and your father are doing well I hope"

Crevan nods returning the smile "Papa leg is better today and is working." He watches some of the hares for a few moments before speaking again while still watching the hares "I also saw Hanzi again last night.......he was at the fighting pit again."

Ciocan takes a deep breath at the mention of Hanzi, "Well...if that's his wish, he can be there. I have more important things to tend to like ridding my shores of the Blackrose permanently"

Crevan nods looking back at Ciocan "He threatened me, said he hopes I don't tell where he has been, that he hate to have to hurt me." He frowns for a second but then smiles again "But I'm not worried, he can't catch me." He then decides to change the subject "So what are you doing on the beach today, why are some of the hares running around and some not?"

Ciocan says, "To train, it's important to stay in shape and practice when one is a warrior. Some hares do running drills and exercise outside and.."He chuckles a little "And a couple out here are very highly skills in case of"He frowns "Another surprise attack, even a skilled warrior is not always ready for all attacks, sadly some can be a surprise attack..unseen till it's too late and that happen a couple days ago, I fear it would of ended far far much worse than just a healing gash across my arm, it's not deep but still needed a couple stitches and time to heal""

Crevan turns to watch them for a little bit "Some of them don't seem to be enjoying it. I always liked running in the sand, but some of them don't seem to be having a good time at all."

Ciocan says, "Training is hard...tough when a recruit and training has gotten harder and stricter now. But there is days off"He watches as a group of recruits go to head inside, only 2-3 hares stay outside as the badger watches them and turns back to Crevan"Once the Blackrose is...taken care of I am going to look for Hanzi, when I find him I am unsure what will happen"

Crevan watches the recruits head inside "He looks like a hare, but he is acting like a vermin." He comments quietly

Ciocan nods, "Just..avoid him, if you can and let your father know as well.....Hanzi is in a great deal of trouble, but I will not go into detail but its a very high crime...what he did and its unclear what the punishment may be just yet"

Crevan looks over to the badger lord "I know what he did sir its all anyone at the tavern is talkin' about."

Ciocan closes his eyes and reopens them, it's clear he is controlling and holding back anger and he finally speaks "Yes...he is..sadly an enemy now and the only way he would be back in my mountain is in a cell...always guarded and he will be..punished and we shall see what happens"

Crevan nods looking over at the mountain "I wish I could see what it looks like in there, its such a big place. It has always been comforting to look at....but I bet it wouldn't be fun to be imprisoned in it." He looks back towards the Badger Lord

Ciocan says, "No..it likely would not, as for going inside one day..."He is quiet for a while and then says"Maybe...""

Crevan smiles when he hears this "Maybe is good, because maybe is better then no." He starts to hop up and down in excitement

Ciocan chuckles at this and looks around, "A lot may happen in a few days but if all goes well maybe I will pay a visit to halyard again..maybe"

Crevan nods "I'll show you where I live, its not a lot but before papa adopted me I didn't have a home, now I have a bed and its nice and warm."

Ciocan says, "To have a family and home is very good, as well as friends"

Crevan nods "I thought Hanzi could of been my friend......but he isn't friendly at all, but I need to get going, I should go back so papa doesn't worry....thanks for talking with me sir."

Ciocan nods "Of course..."He frowns at the thought of Hanzi and sighs, he nods to the hares "I am going inside I need to...mediate..and no one distributes me.."The hares nod, he heads inside with one the other he speaks to quietly and the hare looks at Crevan "His Lordship insists I walk you home..."

Crevan nods and smiles "Ok thank you." And with that he walks home

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer