Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-09 10:37:04 AM

Karth Riverbark

Back To The Fighting Pits

Who:

Hanzi Conrad Firepaw Jackson-Me- Used to be a Recruit in LP..now..outlaw?

Crevan- Fox cub/teen

Various spoofed Vermin (Spoofed by Bandit and Hanzi)

Log:

Hanzi has wandered back to the fighting pit and he doesn't fall in, he jumped in. Gone is his long patrol uniform, he has another outfit on and a cape, even fingerless gloves the only thing from the Long patrol is his dirk, he did keep it and the boots, all else is different.

It's a slow night up until that point. Once a hare leaps into the pit, the vermin of the tavern take notice. Cheers and jeers follow as a rat slanders into the ring. The rat wears a simple shirt and cloth head band and chuckles at the hare, "Come on then long ears, let's not keep the infirmary waiting for ya..." He cracks his knuckles.

Hanzi looks at the rat, was he ready to fight? He took a deep breath and stepped forwards "Long ears is rather rude to call a hare ya know." He slide his dirk out and looked at the rat and a small smirk"But yeah the infirmary may or may not be adding someone..a ferret died in here couple nights ago after all"

"Oh, I'm gonna do worse to ye than call ya names, just you wait!" The rat steps forward and throws a punch at the hare, quickly following up with a kick

Hanzi sidesteps the punch and barely avoids the kick as he rolls and then goes to kick out at the rat. He had become braver over the past couple days.

The kick connects with a belly full of ale, forcing him to back up a bit and does little else. The rat is too full of drink to feel much pain. He hisses, throwing another poorly aimed punch for his nose!

Hanzi blocks as he jumps back and snorts as hr stabs the dirk forwards to slice at the rat!

The rat screams as a cut appears on his chest, "You... you brought a weapon?" The rat draws a knife, "Fine!" The crowd cheers as he lunges for the hare, trying to tackle him

Hanzi shrugs as he sidesteps, he is quick on his foot paws and chuckles "Yeah..weapon and it's sharp"He stabs at the rat, he is some reason liking this as the fight contentiousness.

The rat hisses, clutching his shoulder. He swings at the hare, trying to cut him open like a turkey!

Hanzi gets a cut on his lower arm and frowns, but seeing his own blood just makes him angry as he narrows his eyes and swings once..twice at the rat and aims to knock him down and stab him in the chest!

The rat leans back to dodge a swipe that takes off his whiskers, but he doesn't manage to avoid the strike that cuts along his waist. He screams as he is knocked down, knife falling away from him as the wind is knocked out of him. He sees the hare raise his dirk and his eye grow wide as saucers. "No! STOP!" He cries.

The blade stabs down with tremendous force, cutting through his chest and heart. The rat gags, then falls limp at the hares paws...

Stunned silence fills the vermin filled room

Hanzi looks up as he backs up from the dead rat, looks at the quiet vermin and just cleans off his dirk using a cloth he has, "You know...oddly I enjoyed that..."He looks up, is that a..smirk, "Who's next to...play?"

No one seems to take up the hare's offer. They continue to stare in silence. They wanted a show with their dinner and apparently got more than they bargained for.

Crevan is at the front of the crowd now, his hood drawn up as he watches none of the vermin seem to be paying him any mind though and he is doing a great job at blending in with the crowd.

Hanzi shrugs as he goes to climb out "Wot ever there is always another day" He snorts at a weasel who backs up "You..you were at the tavern."The hare nods "Yes..so?" The ferret just frowns "You kill..."The ferret just shuts up "Yeah I killed someone..didn't I...it surprised me too but know what...they learned a lesson"

The ferret quickly got out of his way, as did some others...a fox grinned and even gave the hare a chair and a drink, a good place to watch a fight and not be in one, looked like things slowly went back to normal for here, almost....a ferret and a weasel now were fighting in the fighting pit.

Crevan is standing behind the chair that Hanzi is in "The Badger Lord wont be able to forgive you." He comments before moving away shifting him self so that he is no longer behind the chair

Hanzi spins around as he listens, he knows who it is "Your...the fox cub...what ever, he didn't care, not really...and I have become ..so much more now than I would there who cares about the badger."He gets a dark ale and starts to drink it"I won't..harm you...tonight anyways"

Crevan is in front of him when the hare turns around he doesn't say anything else just stares at him his hood still up

Hanzi cross his arms and looks at the fox cub, he looks..different his recruit outfit is gone "Ello..Crevan..a good day?" He speaks "I do hope you don't let in slip where I am, I would hate to harm you"

Crevan frowns "Not a good day at all." Is all he says while he keeps staring at you he ignores the threat as he knows he can get away from the hare with out any problems

Hanzi smirks,"I guess you heard...not that I meant it at first, it just..happen but afterwards it was like.....nothing..I killed a fellow hare and feel..nothing...like the ferret...like the rat earlier..."He looks at his dirk and spins it, "Interesting hmmms...Kalypso is a good teacher and said I needed to find myself...and I never would with that...those...losers in the patrol...they may take out the Blackrose and that's good..she wants it gone..so do I.."

Crevan just listens wondering if he is even looking at a hare anymore because all he hears is a vermin but again he chooses not to let his emotions get the better of him keeping his facial expression flat, he has learned its easier to avoid conflict that way

Hanzi says, "That..Taz is gone...he tried and fail to kill Lord Ciocan, he did injure him though..his arm where the bolt like grazed it"He shrugs "He'll likely be fine in a couple days....he likely wont look for me ...yeah send some hares.."He finishes the ale and sits the mug down.."You should go home to that old otter, he's likely worried""

Crevan looks left and right, a few vermin are about to walk by "I bet your parents would hate what you have done." And with that he tosses something at the hare, not trying to hit him just trying to direct his eyes away from him, just for a second, while he slips into the crowed of vermin that walk by and is gone

Hanzi rolls his eyes but he does look to see what was throw and snorts..."Gee..a rock.." He watches him go"Yeah yeah...go home...oh and ya may of noticed..the Hanzi you knew may as well be dead..this is the new Hanzi and he is here ta stay"He chuckles and gets another ale.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer