Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-07 06:21:49 AM

Karth Riverbark

Umm..Why?!-LP LOG

Whom:

Hanzi-me-LP Hare Recruit

Kalypso- Evil Cat

Log:

Hanzi makes his way down the steps and slips over to where the cells are and peeks inside, he had heard she was back in here.

Kalypso mutters to herself and looks at the door preparing a hiss when she looks closer and smirks "Hanzi..I wondered where you went."

Hanzi frowns "I...came back here..I heard you were in here. So your not rest worthy...are you?"

Kalypso smirks "I am..Maybe..depends.."She walks over and looks at him "You know you never did answer me...maybe you can make a decision now...I could help I just need out and all you need to do is get the key from the..sleeping guard, they so need better help I think"

Hanzi frowns and looks over at the keys, the sleeping hare and walks over. He slowly gets the key and walks back over.

Kalypso smirks "Well unlock it, then we can leave...maybe get past what a couple guards?"

Hanzi says, "I...ummm...yeah and the sentry but maybe they won't notice...the ones on duty now is old Pete and a recruit and..he sleeps and they are lazy but they are only on duty for a couple hours."He frowns and....he decides to unlock it and looks at her "You..should go""

Kalypso smirks"Your coming with me dear hare." She grins"Now move slowly, no sounds now..."She may have a little...yes she does...barely but enough for a guard if needed of sleeping herbs, a hare would be out an hour.

Hanzi follows her and ears droop as they near the outside and he starts to back off"They would..look for me cause I would miss morning training"

Kalypso hisses a little and goes to pull him on into the night, "Would they? They may well think your sleeping in or too tried after such a bad day, or be too busy wandering how I got out and I thank you for that by the way your proven to be a friend after all"

Hanzi just follows her quietly and slowly

Kalypso looks back to make sure he is following "Why so quiet Hanzi? I would not harm you..have you thought of what I said earlier?"

Hanzi nods "I..yeah and they were worried or seemed worried about me so they do care,,,"He catches up "Bu t I would like extra training and like you said they wouldn't need to know"

Kalypso smiles"Of course not, of course not"She looks around as they walk and she pulls him towards a cave"In here...after all why go near a doomed base."

Hanzi blinks as he is now in a cave and looks around, he shakes his head "I..I don't like the Blackrose either...the leader had me as a slave for a few..months and it was before I joined the Long patrol." He has the simple ownership tattoo still "Sort of stuck with it, only like 2-3 seen it, a couple others who did are either dead or left...I keep it hidden which is easy enough"

Kalypso says, "A tattoo can be..changed, I could even help with that also. See I am helpful, has the Long Patrol been helpful..well those who seen it?""

Hanzi lays down "No....they just frown or go silent"He yawns and looks ready to fall asleep"And...yeah...train me..just no early mornings..."

Kalypso smirks as she watches him"Of course not.....I'm not a morning beast after all"

Hanzi may of heard or may not of heard, he has fallen asleep it looks like. Only time will tell on what he has gotten himself into now.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer