Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-05 02:48:06 PM

oz

An Idea-Blackrose Log

Who:

Melantha- Leader of the Blackrose

Kalypso- Daughter of Melantha

Taz- 2nd in command of the Blackrose

MOSWEN- Fighter in the Blackrose

A couple spoofed slaves...

Log:

The base was slowly getting the repairs it needed, they even had a total of like 9 slaves. Which included 3 otters, 2 voles, an odd hamster, a rabbit and a couple mice. A total of 4 other slaves had died and the Blackrose leader was far from happy about it as she glares at one of the otters “Hurry up and get me my dinner...MOVE IT!” The otter nods and quickly rushes off to get dinner made.

Kalypso  walks in and rolls her eyes”Your in a foul mood mother” She walks over and sits down.

“And where have you been Kalypso...where?” Melantha  snorts, ears back” You disappeared..again, it's bad enough you let hares kill one of our best guards..just to show those hares power...yeah kill a couple hares in front of them and ya thought it would go simply?”

Taz walks in, his arm gone elbow down as he looks at the two beasts and sits “The hare need to die...they are becoming a bit too out of control.”

Kalypso just sighs, she keeps it a secret so far that she freed the two hares, they were very much alive and the guard was dead at her paws, a lie about the hares killing the guard and so far they believed her story but she hid the urge to smirk and enjoy this, she raises an eyebrow curious at Taz but doesn't ask what happen, she wasn't there and its not important to her.

MOSWEN  just stays by the wall and sharpens a blade “They have an eagle now or maybe it is just in the area, but if it's their friend I am not daealing with possible death from above”

Melantha just shakes her head and a look at Taz, “I know that, if you didn't run into that archer hare, you would have been fine. It may be wise to stay outta sight a few days before you draw the attention of the stripedog”

Taz smirks as he grins, “Or not draw his attention. I happen to know something about the stripdog...he does exit his mountain, every morning around the same time to do his training on the beach.”

Kalypso listens as she speaks “So, there is likely more room on the sands than inside that mountain, I have seen him up close..he over 8.5 foot tall, he had to duck a couple times on the way through tunnels before being outside again. And he has a large war hammer, and some sort of blade as well.”

MOSWEN nods “He's a badger...why does a badger led a bunch of hares anyways?”

Melantha snorts “So..all the more reason to be careful....”She then stops as a thought comes to mind, “Same time..all the tine?”

Taz grins”Yes.”He chuckles “I only need one paw to fire a crossbow...and one of the dunes is nearby in range...all I need is sandy colored  cloak, which I keep around....I just go out while still dark and lay down with the crossbow loaded with a bolt and quietly aim, I am skilled and can lay in wait for hours..someone else loads it for me and I keep the safety on till I get up there and just lie...wait..let him train for a bit as no need to fire too early, and when the time id right..fire”

Kalyoso chuckles “He wears his armor....so good luck with that your likely to just anger him when it bounces off.”

MOSWEN just listens quietly as they talk and seemly plan.

Melantha listens and smiles “Take out  their Lord..I like it...but it may be harder with armor on, but wounding him could be good...if done right.”

Taz just smiles coldly “Oh..Armor dosnt cover everything and I am skilled remember....there is the neck, the head...an area around the shoulder blades that can ..slay almost instantly. His armor covers his arms and chest and his legs some, then again...it's chain mail.”He smirks “My cross bolts are sharper than most, and with speed faster than an arrow there is still a very good chance it pierces that armor....be it the chest or the back in a certain spot...you have a very dead badger and what better way to bring the long patrol down than losing their leader. This plan will not fail, trust me Melantha....he is as good as dead”

Kalyoso blinks at Taz as she listens, she looks to the doorway “That otter is late with dinner...I think I will go see what is going on”

MOSWEN frowns “Maybe a cross bolt in an otter instead..I can load the bolt, for either..or both...your choice.”

Melantha looks at Taz “Alright..but if you fail your only gonna add more problems for us and that's a good idea MOSWN..see what the hold up is I am starving though I hate to kill the otter...good help is so hard to find now a days and I like his cooking”

Taz grins “I wont fail you my master..” He chuckles “This will be...most enjoyable, I can even bring proof of it if you like”

Kalyoso nods and slips out of the room, the otter is told to hurry it up, but instead of heading back to the dinning room she gets a cloak, her weapon and heads outside and down towards the direction of the village and beach.

The otter finally comes in with wood pidgion, wild mushrooms and greens , some wine and rolls.

MOSWEN smiles “Finally dinner...we can talk and plan later right?”

Melantha looks at the otter “Good you live another day..thank you now outta my sight!” The otter nods and quickly heads off to do more chores.

Taz sips his wine and grins “Planing has only just begun..I shall head out before sunrise tomorrow master.”

Melantha nods “Good Taz..and Taz....please don't fail me...trust me you don't want to fail me” And she means it too, she has learned to be tougher,  colder, and a better leader than she was before...there is no way in the world the Blackrose is gonna fail under her leader ship..never again. She sips her own drink and eats her food, she will make sure the Blackrose is victorious and something to be feared for seasons to come.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer