Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-31 03:01:41 PM

Karth Riverbark

Train Me

Whom:

Hanzi-Me- Recruit in the LP

Kalypso- Vermin feline..trust or not trust?

Log:

Hanzi slipped out, he had waited and maybe he was seen but he didn't really care he wanted to go to the village darn it. Of course he finds the one bottle left by whom knows who and trips face first into the sand and spits out the sand and frowns as he sits there.

Kalypso is close by as she watches the hare and smirks as she walks behind him just waiting before she speaks "And then he was dead...but then again I like you, so your safe." She waits on a response.

Hanzi jumps slightly and spins around, paw on side...oh no, no dirk..darn, then again he sort of not the best at learning to use it as he stands up backing up a couple feet "Umm...oh it's you...ok, thought it was someone else."He frowns "Why are you on the beach? thought you went back to the village or..your base place or something"

Kalypso studies him and rolls her eyes "If this is the future of the Long Patrol....that stripe dog has problems"She chuckles, "What...I do as I please as as I said I hate that place...mother thinks I am a brat...well maybe I am"She grins,"Still...maybe she will meet her doom, her and the rest of the Blackrose." She looks around..good no one else as she looks at the hare "You should carry a weapon and always be alert."Hmmms she could teach him a thing or two maybe.

Hanzi frowns "Umm...be a bad idea to call him that..in person" He sighs "Yeah yeah I don't know how to use a dirk very well, a sling but not dirk...much anyways."Then a quiet" Why did you...release the two hares ...or well...I mean...you had no issues with getting them out and the others didn't think anything of it, that's odd...isn't it"He is curious himself how she so easily seem to fool what is...what her won group or former group maybe, he is unsure and it shows.

Kalypso says, "They are morons...most of them anyways..Taz is not, neither is mother but Taz is a lot more dangerous"

Hanzi says, "I may of seen him from a distance once"

Kalypso says, "Well that's the best bet...from a distance"

Hanzi nods "Yeah.."He looks towards the mountain but he was heading to the village so he goes that direction.

Kalypso keeps an eye on the hare and decides to walk along with him " So your allowed to travel alone, no buddy system? Don't they worry about ambushes?"

Hanzi answers "They do but...see I am annoying to most and so decided for my day off was going to the village, not stay inside the boring mountain and probably get grumbled at for something. I mean I am tougher that I look I was a slave once and made it threw that soooooooo"

Kalypso smiles, this hare has spunk...she likes that"Then your likely correct and they just don't see that, don't see that you would be just fine."

Hanzi nods "Yeah...I would be "They near the village and he looks around and goes on inside towards the tavern."I know when to run and when to be careful and in time I will learn how to use...some sort of weapon"

Kalypso says, "Maybe I could teach you, there is other weapons like a dagger...a taller blade...or longbow""

Hanzi says, "You...teach me, I don't know...be a little odd and don't think the LP would like that too well"

Kalypso grins "They would not need to know, could be our....little secret, and you wouldn't be lieing if said was practicing more , sides isn't that what you hares are supposed to do anyways?"

Hanzi is slightly uneasy and then nods "Ok" A small smile and so far she seems a lot less bossy than certain other beasts.

Kalypso offers her paw to shake"So..I help train you?" She leaves it up to him if he shakes the paw or not.

Hanzi does not shake her paw, lease right away and then he does and nods"Yeah..so when would it start?"

Kalypso grins, this is good so far"How about...right away? There is places around to train" And not be seen.

Hanzi smiles "Right away is fine with me...let's do this" Ok maybe he is a little too excited

Kalypso smirks as she leads the way to a sort of, slightly creepy place off an alley, but hey no will brother them here, woodlander or vermin and so the training begins...

Hanzi pays attention to a lesson or lessons of the day, was this wise? Hopefully he hasn't just gotten himself into something.....dangerous.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer