Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-27 01:20:35 PM

oz

Information On The Beach-LP LOG

Who:

Melantha- Leader of The Blackrose

Taz- 2nd in command of the Blacrose

Hanzi- LP Recruit

Rudolfo- Private and Fighter in the LP

Ciocan- Badger Lord

Kalypso- Feline and daughter of Melantha

Log:

**The first part happens the eveing of 1-26-19...the rest is the morning of 1-27-19  ****

Log:

Melantha stared at the campfire as it glowed, she glaces over at a couple shrews and an otter maid and smirked "Well least some of your ship will be my guests"

Taz walks over to Melantha and nods "Master...no more was on the ship..alive, we have some new supplies now. Those on the ship are dead..3 more shrews and a couple old voles, no others were aboard..shall I take them down the path?"

Melantha nods "Yes..get them to the base and burn the ship..."

Taz bows "Right away..."He nods to a group of rats and ferrets to lead the new captives to the base, he nods to a ferret and fox "Torch the ship.."A nod and soon the small fishing ship is a roaring bunch of wood and fire.

Melantha watches the ship burn, it may draw attention but that's fine as she grins and drops a ..single..black..rose and walks off to follow the marten and others to the base.

Unknown to them a figure watches them closely and then slips away quietly into the darkness of the night.

All is quiet till mornings light.....

The morning is slightly cold, and on the shoreline is what is left of a small fishing ship that maybe held a dozen or so beasts. Any supplies were taken out, or most of the supplies..no signs of what caused the fire and any wind during the night and the tide destroyed any paw prints from the night before. Right away the morning was not your normal morning, and the fact of the..single..black..rose clearly in the sands.

Hanzi frowns "I..figured it was worth reportin' sur..didn't mean ta wake you or distrube you...sur"

Rudolfo tagged along as, well recruits are not supposed to go off on their own. He stands nearby"But..why would they burn a ship and clearly"He frowns ..sadly " Just...kill beasts and walk off"

Ciocan snorts when he sees the flower"Because they are vermin...and I was not asleep, I was mediating but it was wise to get my attention though unwise to of been out 'ere in de first place alone recruit."

A cloaked figure watches them quietly and steps a little closer to them as they talk.

Hanzi frowns and stares at the ground, he then catches movement out of the corner of his eye and looks up to see the cloaked figure and lays a paw on a dagger he has as he speaks "Ummm....surs...."

Rudolfo looks over to..and he has his saber out "Who are ya? Ya best show yourself after wots happen here cloaked is for sure not a bally well good look right now"

Ciocan narrows his eyes as he clearly sees the figure now, "I would suggest showing yourself so we see if your friend or foe"

Kalypso takes off the hood of the cloak and tilts her head "Friend?Foe? That depends on beasts views not so much species..then being a cat I could be either. I saw whom destroyed the ship..and there was survivors who now have a life of slavery to look forwards to."

Hanzi listens to the cat and lets go of his dagger "She seems nice and maybe she has info or can help us"

Rudolfo seems unsure and looks to Ciocan as on what to do, he replies to Hanzi "Looks are not always best lad..she could be bad news, I mean why is she here on the beach and if she watched events take place why not bally well help"

Ciocan gives the single to quiet down but also be alert,"Who are you and my hare has a good point, why are you here and if you did see this happen why not say anything sooner?"

Kalypso says, "My name is Kalypso, and it's unwise to make one's self know. It was also at night and it's not like your mountain would of let me be a guest, the Blackrose was here with the marten Taz and some others, and the leader of the Blackrose was there as well..clearly alive and not as dead as some may think, someone found her barely alive and once more saved her life....she truly lives up to the 9 lives of a cat idea""

Hanzi pouts slightly as he stands here, ok maybe he shouldn't of went out on his won but hey he saw something and gets no respect for finding trouble and reporting it. He kicks some loose sand. He mutters "Yeah vermin are not allowed inside the mountain....at all kitty cat"

Rudolfo sighs "Hanzi...head back inside and stay put..."Yes he can order around a recruit, "I am sure someone will find you something ta do we need to take care of this as it be important"

Ciocan frowns but his focus is on the cat"You seem to know a lot of the Blackrose Kalypso..why is this?"

Hanzi rolls his eyes"Your a bossy jerk Rudolfo..ya know that?" He then storms off back to the mountain muttering how rude, how annoying and how he was the one to tell his lordship not Mr I'm a private so I'll take over over there....yes he will stay inside too cause he is , right now, peeved!

Kalypso watches the hare storm off and smirks, she likes him already but yes answer the question and prepare for results of said answer "Melantha ...is my mother."

Rudolfo has his saber out and pointed at the cat now, eyes narrows, "Orders sur.....?"

Ciocan studies the cat closely as a low growl forms, he then speaks "Daughter of the Blackrose leader? And why speak to us..did they send you? "

Kalypso looks at the badger and then the hare and remains calm"No one sent me, I cam here on my own..as for my mother I hate her and wish to see her and the ones who follow her destroyed, the base her and Taz builds I like nothing more than to see...burn to ashes."

Rudolfo stays alert, ready to fight if need be , he keeps his eye on the cat in case it's up to something.

Ciocan watches the cat, he listens to the cat"How do we know this isn't some trick of the Blackrose?" He is being careful here of course as he listens."And whom is Taz, you mentioned him earlier"

Kalypso says, "Taz is a marten, eyes of deepest purple violet....I would suggest not making direct eye contact with him"She chuckles "One never knows the results of that""

Rudolfo frowns, he doesn't speak he just stays where he is and saber still out. He is waiting to see what is to be done.

Ciocan nods, never taking his eyes off the cat"We..thank you for this info"

Kalypso nods "I am sure we can stay in touch sir, it shall be...interesting and I can help you, my mother doesn't know the full extent of my hate for her...as family does argue at times after all"

Rudolfo relaxes just slightly,"sur?" He asks quietly"Should we..trust her?"

Ciocan has yet to look away from the cat and studies her, "Yes we can stay in touch and you can give us more info, as for trusting you...for now I will trust that you want to help end this threat to the shores"

Kalypso nods as she walks away slowly and heads towards the village.

Rudolfo frowns, he looks to the badger lord finally"This wise sur? Wot if its a bally well trick or something?"

Ciocan speaks "Follow her, see if she speaks to anyone else but do not let her know you followed her, then come back and let me or one of the officers know"

Rudolfo nods "Yes sur" He then starts to follow the feline, he keeps an eye on her from a fair distance.

Ciocan sighs, he hopes he is doing the right thing. He takes a deep breath and does his training drills for the morning before heading back inside.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer