Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-23 07:12:23 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

A Meeting,A Mission And New Members-Defenders Log

Who:

Jaxson-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Rigel- Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Itsaso -Healer in Mossflower Defenders

Canowicakte - Archer and Cook in Mossflower Defenders

Keldorn- Fighter/ Tracker in Mossflower Defenders

Patch- Spy and Annoying rat

Silverwing- Messenger in Mossflower Defenders

Log:

Jaxson was enjoying the fire pit. It was warm for one and away from many beasts, it was also..warm, oh yeah for sure warm.

Xander stayed close as he seemed to wait quietly for beasts to come, he drew in the snow with a trig.

Canowicakte  just sat there, he had some apples, scones and a mug of the October Ale as he siped it “So...we chat or other right sir?”

“He can chat if he is  wanting  to, long as the fire keeps burning I am good”Rigel says “I am though being..the hungry why do the bunnny get to eat and not de rest of us to be pare taking of..grub?”

Jaxson sighs, “Hares seem to thin they gonna die or sumthing if they don't have like 8 meals a day”

Xander lets out a small chuckle and clears his throat “I..called you guys here today, one to give updates and also to see if anyone would want to help check on something, I may just send Silverwing as she is quick and can fly, as it's the western shore area.”

Silverwing is here off to the side eating some dried fish”Silverwing go fly high, fly fast...ya”

Canowicakte looks over at the fox and smirks “You could always get something my friend..or not.”He smiles “I do have enough apples to share if we half them”

Rigel grins, any hare that shares good is a great friend indeed as he quickly nods “On with the task of the talking”

Jaxson rolls his eyes”Too cold, too far, and there is a feast like tomorrow...that's still happening right?”

“I can go with the bird” Speaks a voice as a cloaked beast comes forwards and takes off his hood, a shrew “My name is Keldorn  and it would be an honor to do such a mission. I have skills of a fighter and tracker, and heights do not scare me, plus..my size an eagle can easily let me tag along”

Xander nods “The feast is tomorrow yes and all are invited.”He looks to Keldorn, he meet the shrew briefly the day before as he waves “Hello again Keldorn.”

Patch steps over to the group, “And if ya think I am goin'..ya be crazy stripy...and I already updated de shrew here. Blackrose wants ta start issues and to be careful of the creepy eyed marten and he can even check on ya one eared friend”

Silverwing caws softly “Not like rats anyways..shrew is fine, Silverwing fine with shrew..Shrew ok to leave tonight?”

Jaxson hmmms “I will go to the feast, Redwall always has good food, sides need to see if the abbot will help me rebuild my house”

Rigel blinks “Oh..oh can I be of the helping with house..can I..please be saying the yes”

Keldorn raises an eyebrow “The fox speaks...oddly, and the rat is annoying but I am fine with heading out tonight..the sooner the better if an evil heart we need to stop”

Another beast, curious of the gathering has wandered over, a sea otter as she offers a smile “I am not..interrupting am I?”

Silverwing nods to the shrew and goes to fix a feather messed up on her wing.”Need waterdrinks and fishes first then..we go”She heads off..”Meet gates in hour ya”

Xander turns to the sea otter “No, just a gathering of friends, a meeting but that's over mainly.”

Rigel raises a paw “What of the..base and tavern?”

Patch snorts and sits down”Not finished...what I looked”

Jaxson shakes his head at the rat, and does look up as he is curious as well.”Yeah the Defenders do need that soon...right?”

Itsaso  sits down” I was..interested in your group, heard you needed healers..may I join. My name is Itsaso”

Keldorn nods”I shall be ready.”He looks to the sea otter “A healer is indeed a noble skill and always needed.”

Xander speaks “The outside of the tavern and Base are done..Texo is working on the inside and like windows, he is to keep me updated. Not to worry we can always train in the clearing in the woods..maybe the training yard..with permission of course. Also we have new members which is always good. The Mossflower Defenders grow...there is Mara..she is a badge maid and a fighter..also Keldorn here as a fighter and tracker”He smiles at the sea otter “ And  Itsaso ..a healer.”

Patch stands “I am gonna go check on my tree house...make sure it's ok and all that” He will find out it is fine.

Jaxson nods “Welcome to the Defenders lass...and you too Keldorn.”He stands “I vote we go inside...it's almost dinner time.”

The rest of the beasts follow him inside after a little while, not that he really cared if they did or not, Jaxson wanted dinner and it was up to the others if they wanted dinner or not....

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

Board footer