Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-16 04:30:01 PM

oz

Plans Discussed And A Lie Told

=Rayen is not having the best past few days is she?=

Rayen was out on a walk to get some things from Ferravale with her recently given coins. She keep an eye out for trouble as she walked along, then nothing new as she always keep an eye out for trouble.

Xander also ventured out, upon seeing Rayen he jogged to catch up to her “Hey Rayen! Can I walk with you, least till get to Ferravale, I..I decided to go ahead and talk to Nightbreath today as best time as any to talk to him, right?”

Rayen frowned and slowed “Are you not supposed to do that on your own Xander?”

Xander nods “Yeah talk to him, but I can go as far as center of town with you or like the market place, then head over to his home by myself.”

Rayen sighs “Fine, I was on my way to get some things at Ferravale, maybe some chocolate or some sort of…well something nice”

Watching the beasts from the trees was a dark brown ferret with a cloak, he had his orders and luck would have it he saw the badger and selected his arrow, not aiming to kill as its job is to knock him out, and this is a test to see how well…how fast it works, he then fires.

Xander nods, “I mean…can’t p-p-put it off forever and he isn’t THAT creepy is he?” He gets curious “Wot sort of nice things and where ya get the coi----“He suddenly gasps and looks at his look, he goes to try and pull out the arrow and  groans as he  drops to all fours as dizziness hits him and his vision blurs and he passes out when he tries to stand again.

Rayen first reaction is to check Xander, and the next is she is drawing her own longbow and arrow and looking the direction she believes it came from.

A voice is heard “He isn’t dead, least hope not.” The beast comes from the tree line and motions the ferret down who bows “Boss…” The beast nods and shoos the ferret away as he looks to the fox “Hello Rayen”

Xander is deeply unconcious thanks to this knock out arrow and will have a sore leg when he wakes up.

Rayen glares “You again..I swear I have no idea what you’re up to Q….”She stops herself before a name is uttered and her ears flatten” What do you want with him, like he is a threat to your group, he isn’t”

The cloaked beast glares back ”Yet he isn’t but that’s not the aim of this, it’s a test to see how well a bit of a  powerful knock out mixture is to a badger and well he is a badger, and I plan to knock one out sometime soon…or soonish. Stole the idea off Brother Leon, see I asked him once how he helped beast with bad wounds, well he used something from the Flitchaye and well I just changed it a little…more into a useable base to use on arrows, highly concentrated  also. Tried some on a rat who was out for 3-4 hours, a fox was out for 6 hours not sure on the badger and also some beast who isn’t a skilled healer may think them dead, isn’t that funny….cause it tends to lower the pulse and breathing some”

Xander is alive, just under the effects of the knockout herbs

Rayen frowns at the idea of a beast being thought dead and buried and shakes her head, after checking Xander, she carefully removes the arrow and quickly bandages his leg, she then slowly looks at the other beast ”Knock out one…badger, what badger and why mess with a badger most would rip you apart for something like that, trust me”

An eye roll is given and then “It matters not, then again you can help me see I plan to have my friends kidnap some dibbuns, not for very long and I would then alert the Defenders and their leader of” He clears his throat “Such a horrible thing some beast has kidnapped dibbuns and of course they come to the rescue…there is a fight and I do hope some deaths, more on the defenders side than my bands side but death is an expected part of a fight, either way the dibbuns are freed and back to the safety of the abbey and not to worry no harm would come to them while in my friends care, they would simply just keep them…tired up somewhere and my friends know how to expect certain..happenings when one comes to rescue ones such as dibbuns”

Rayen frowns, “Wait..Oz you plan to harm Oz”

“Well maybe soreness from the arrow, oh and …same for Xander here, upon waking some throwing up and a major headache for maybe a day or day and a half..guess we will learn from when Xander wakes wont we”

Rayen frowns “I..I refuse to help you do this and besides they would tell others who did it”

The cloaked beast snaps his fingers and suddenly the vixen, unless she is quick, is shoved back by a tall marten with a cutlass at her throat, a clearing of a voice “You will help and who is to say I would pull the trigger, my archer did that…well one of my archers, I would simply watch and make sure all went well, all you would have to do is act surprised and make sure Oz and the dibbuns are in the area I will mention when the time comes….or there could be a sad tragedy today…Rayen was found headless or maybe just a sliced throat..dead and Xander unconcious…of course I myself came upon the horrible screen … oh my, so what will it be Rayen…your life hangs in the balance, you agree and live for however long your life goes on or die in the next, oh moment or so?”

Rayen  feels herself pressed backwards to  the tree and struggles till the blade is at her throat and then she stops and frowns, “I…I” Her ears flatten on her head as she seems to fight her own thoughts of whats right and whats wrong till finally” I will help you”

The cloaked figure smiles “Do you swear loyalty to my group and I don’t mean those worthless Defenders either,  if things go my way them and that stoat leader of thier’s will be 6 feet under before too long”

“I..I swear loyalty to your horde” Rayen says slowly.

A nod and the sword is away from her neck “Good…there may be other horde beast around that are not mine, but oh some of them were so easy to steal, then maybe I just offered more than their former boss…anyways welcome to MY horde. You can still go to the abbey…for now. As to when this is to happen, not sure yet, and when it happens you can even shoot down one of the horde beasts of mine, to make it look good and the others get away with the dibbuns, then I...after a slight change of course come see the -after affects-”

Rayen rubs her neck and frowns “Whats the point of kidnapping dibbuns only to turn around and have them saved a day or two later or even the same day?”

“Hope…and to show I am a good guy, not let them know I am their enemy….not yet anyways, when that time comes I will make sure ALL know but only when I feel its time, I have plans first. Plans to bring order and maybe some chaos too..destroy and build back up or just break down hope that was around I have success in bringing down hope to a guest of mime, my other guest has yet to lose his…in time he will and no worries no one from Mossflower is my guest…well , yet... I have plans I will share once I test our loyalty more, first test and I will come with you…the what happen here test”

Rayen frowns and looks back to Xander and back to the other beast “Ambush?”

“That could work….and you with my help scared them off and we got him back to the abbey safe…hmmmm” He frowns, badgers are heavy “ Slowly..once he woke”

Rayen frowns and sits down by the young badger.”And how long is that”

All she gets is a shrug “Think of it this way..Oz would be out for about the same amount of time, give or take”

Rayen just groans and stays where she is..”Wonderful” She mutters

==About 6 hours pass, maybe 7 and its late when it was mid-morning before and the vixen is tried.=

Rayen is tried and bored, least the group brought her food and something to drink.

Xander groans and his eyes flutter open.

Rayen quickly gulps down the rest of her food and drink and checks on Xander after placing a cup in her knapsack, she didn’t need a plate she ate with her paws. ”Xander?”

Xander focuses on the fox “My..head hurts and feel ill…wot happen?”

Rayen frowns and answers “Ambush but they were chased off”

Takeo had been worried and gone to look for Xander. It’s about now he comes upon the vixen and Xander “What has happen  ere’…ambush?”

A rustle of grasses and Quade is seen “Ambush…well that can’t be good is young Xander ok? Maybe we should get to the abbey before anything else happens”

Rayen frowns as Quade is seen but nods “Yes but I chased the two off and they stayed away…it was a knockout arrow” Which she burned  in the campfire and buried” I lost the arrow but he seems ok…well mentioned a headache and feeling ill so getting home is best yes”

Takeo frowns and examines Xander carefully and then goes to gently lift him “I can carry him, come you two may be best to all get to the abbey yes?”

Xander just groans, he feels like throwing up but somehow avoids it and the headache is annoying, least the arrow wound on his leg is not too bad.

Rayen nods “Yeah…all of us back to the abbey” She glances at Quade and then starts to follow the badgers.

Quade keeps silent and then also follows them back to the abbey.

Last edited by oz (2017-02-17 07:28:42 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer